Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kissxkate

Field Reports

10 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Does anyone know how often the Field Reports are put up? I noticed the last batch came in on the 8th October and I'm told one has been submitted on me since then, so been waiting and waiting lol. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day.

I know patience is a virtue, but if anyone knows what the average waiting time is, it might help me be more patient.

Kx

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Does anyone know how often the Field Reports are put up? I noticed the last batch came in on the 8th October and I'm told one has been submitted on me since then, so been waiting and waiting lol. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day.

I know patience is a virtue, but if anyone knows what the average waiting time is, it might help me be more patient.

Kx

It completely depends on how busy Galahad is and its only him not the Mods who control the FR section.

Sometimes it is just a couple of days between new FRs going up, sometimes it is considerably more. I would estimate that a week is about the average so we are about due now but if Galahad is particularly busy then it could easily be another week or even more.

ohhhh nooooo!!! someone give Galahad a massage and his slippers and an Indian head massage and tell him it's time to relax and then do the reports!!!! haha.

Soz Galahad, don't mean to pressure you, I'm just like the kids sat in the back of the car asking 'are we there yet?' 5 mins after you set off lol.

Kx

ohhhh nooooo!!! someone give Galahad a massage and his slippers and an Indian head massage and tell him it's time to relax and then do the reports!!!! haha.

Soz Galahad, don't mean to pressure you, I'm just like the kids sat in the back of the car asking 'are we there yet?' 5 mins after you set off lol.

Kx

Don't worry about it, the mods are far worse. ;):D

I have 2 reports written up waiting to post, but Galahad's mailbox is full, and not accepting any at the moment :( .

I guess this means that when he opens the mailbox again, it will get filled up pretty quickly, if there are others like me waiting for the doors to open...

Your patience has been rewarded kate :)

I think the intervals between postings is purely random. I suspect it is down to Galahad

Kate, maybe you would enjoy the excitement of looking through the new FRs to find your own one, if so look away now, but if you would prefer just to go there straight off then here is a link: FR 111035.

Thank you guys. I'm very happy with it, although I am not based in Worcester any more, but Cheltenham. I have sent Galahad a note to explain. I didn't realise I was meant to inform anyone, as my advert is directed to Cheltenham? Anyway, hopefully this will be changed, but it sounds like Galahad will have his hands full with the next batch already. Sounds like a full time occupation.