Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unfrocked

Asian Xclusive. Just How Xclusive?

4 posts in this topic

There are a number of girls on there I don't recognise. And all gorgeous. Finny. Leedah. Angelica. What's the form with this agency? Isit a B&S op? Or are there new sweeties here to be unwrapped?

I'd be grateful for any advice. I was just debating between Melody Jasmine and Minnie, but now the field seems to have opened up considerably

Thanks in advance chaps..

Haven't used this agency before but the fact that most of their girls (aside from their 'exclusives') appear on the reputable Asian sites suggest that this is probably not a B&S affair... any regulars with experience?

Have to see Lee-dah looks very tasty, and I'm sure her Japan/Chinese mix will grab the attention...

They are a genuine outfit, although not IME the most efficient with arrangements.

The unknown girls at the top will be newbies - I wouldn't be surprised to see those popping up on ASM.

Don't believe any of the ethnic descriptions: Japanese/Chinese will mean Thai, most likely.

I have seen the new lady form Asian Xclusive twice.  one is Valentina and Minnie. The agency is very efficient and the ladies on the site are genuine girls.

Valentina for example she very beautiful and even better looking in person.