Petronius

Finchley Road / Swiss Cottage Girls On Other Site

4 posts in this topic

Just wondered if anyone has any experiences - good or bad - on the group of girls on the other site that are based near Swiss Cottage / Finchley Rd tube stations? The names and profiles seem to vary after a week or two - currently the selection includes Blonde Doll ~~; 19 years Neesha; Hot Ameera -London; Teen Temptation £50; Exxxxotic Jameela, but the text on the profiles are variations on a theme, and the prices (£50 for 30 minutes, £70 for an hour) identical. None of the girls have feedback. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Susie, the girl on the Blonde Doll profile has a report on here. FR number 110908

These girls are working different place around the central London not only in Finchley road/Swiss cottage, but also near Baker street, Marylebone, King Cross. These groups are controlled by a big network none of these girls are independent. When you will make the booking remember you are talking with her agent not the girl. Of course some of these girls are good, friendly but some of them are really rude and interestingly they make more then one profile for one girl with different picture but keeping the same phone number. As an example if you see a blonde girl profile you can find a blonde girl on the spot but not the girl in the picture. So it's very complicated whether you'll see the real girl on the spot or not. I think it's there business strategy. In terms of VFM they are good but not all the time. In my experience I've got both good and bad service from them.

Agreed - my own experiences (assuming we are referring to the place opposite the shopping centre :-) is more 'miss' than 'hit' - I haven't bothered going back for a few months - too many more reliable options in the surrounding boroughs :-)