Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

90 Mins, 2 Hours. Does It Change The Dynamic?

45 posts in this topic

All of my punts have been for a hour. It got me thinking. As I understand it, in the past a punt lasted as long as the guy; "You come, you go" seemed to be the rule. Now the hour and multiple comings seems the norm. A hour seems about right for me. There is time for a chat, getting to know each other, time for sex, variations and time for a gentle post cuddle, shower and a smooth easing of yours truely back onto the street. I'm a one shot punter so there is no hurried shagging to get the second "pop" in.

But this week I was wondering about going for a longer time and then wondered what does more time get you? Do you find that the pace changes? Does the conversation lag? Is it more fun or more of the same? Would there be time for a older guy like me to manage a second round? Is a longer time slot better if you have been with the wg before and enjoyed the hour session?

Do guys who opt for the longer sessions drift back to the hour ones?

I was just wondering.

The OP's name reminds me of "less is often more" and certainly it means, in the present context, that shorter punts leave more in the punting fund.

I prefer 2 hour punts, especially with my "regular" ladies as, although I can normally still only manage one orgasm, (I'm 65) there is a much more relaxed feel about the encounter.

My punting opportunities are on average only monthly and then sometimes limited to 90 minutes or an hour and I feel a bit rushed then quite honestly. But with some ladies I can still feel satisfied despite the shorter time.

I think if one can leave with a smile on one's face and the thought that there will be a next time then an hour is perfectly fine.

Uncle Pokey

I tend only to have sessions longer than 1 hour with a regular. That way, I know the activity, pace, conversation etc will be satisfactory. Whilst I think it is a mental thing, I rarely pop more than once in a 90 minute / 2 hour booking. Frankly, I don't worry about it any more.Only you will know if a longer booking will be rewarded with a second cumming!

I would say that I treat myself to a punt longer than an hour one in six or seven, finances depending.

You have raised a lot of the thoughts I had when thinking about extended punts, so I hope this helps.

Pretty much horses for courses, Lessingham, in my experience. Uncle P and willbred have got it just about right. I, too, am 65 and although, yes, I can manage two pops in 90 min, the second is usually never quite as satisfying.

I regularly see a lady, and have done for about 4 years now, and spend 2 hours with her. There are those punters who say “I don’t pay to talk to a WG,” but after an hour of rumpy-pumpy it is nice to relax with someone you’re familiar with - perhaps with a glass of wine and a sticky bun! – and chat about common interests. It’s certainly erotic to have a naked woman next to you and perhaps mutually play with one another’s naughty bits as you chat. In my case this often leads to a second round, usually of some oral sex.

I wouldn’t nowadays see a lady for the first time for more than an hour unless I was pretty sure we were going to get on, but if you know the lady and you’re sure she’d be happy to persevere for a second round, I think you might find it quite fun!

All of my punts have been for a hour. It got me thinking. As I understand it, in the past a punt lasted as long as the guy; "You come, you go" seemed to be the rule. Now the hour and multiple comings seems the norm. A hour seems about right for me. There is time for a chat, getting to know each other, time for sex, variations and time for a gentle post cuddle, shower and a smooth easing of yours truely back onto the street. I'm a one shot punter so there is no hurried shagging to get the second "pop" in.

But this week I was wondering about going for a longer time and then wondered what does more time get you? Do you find that the pace changes? Does the conversation lag? Is it more fun or more of the same? Would there be time for a older guy like me to manage a second round? Is a longer time slot better if you have been with the wg before and enjoyed the hour session?

I was just wondering.

I only do longer than an hour 121 with regulars who i know well enough to know i will have fun. If i were a one shot punter i would stick to just hour punts and consider shorter with newbies to me. Its more of the same with me and more fun with a good or better regular. Who knows if you could manage a second shot, its your body not mine. I definitely pace myself differently at longer punts, i know what i can manage so take that into account, mind you on ocassion i can still surprise myself which will be due to how good i thought the WG was, if we click i cant get enough. ;)

One time where I paid £240 for a 2 hour punt. I knew the girl very well and had spent social (unpaid) time together, and this was probably part of the problem. There was probably the same amount of sexual activity that happened in a 1 hour punt but when I think back I was paying £2 a minute to do what we had often done for free (i.e. chatting). It just made me reconsider the punter/WG relationship.

For example, we were at a hotel and she wanted to get some room service after I had left, so she spent about 5 minutes looking at the menu and calling the room service number. That 5 minutes was £10 worth of my time. We also spent a few minutes talking about how she arranged her iTunes directory and how to make her laptop run faster. It's not a big issue in the scheme of things, but a WG should be focused on the punter while he is paying.

I think to a degree the punter thinking about what he wants and communicating it to the woman in question is key here. We are not to know unless you tell us what it is you want and more importantly how quickly/how often you can come. You don't want to make a man come too quickly if he is only likely to come once during a session (whether it be an hour, 90 mins or 2 hours) and he ends up feeling the rest of the session is 'wasted' with chit chat. On the other hand you don't want to avoid sexual contact thinking you'll make him come at the end if he wants (and is able to) come 4 times in the session.

Sometimes a chat, even about dull stuff like the weather or your itunes can be part of the fun, some men like the anticipation of chatting with a sexily clad woman knowing they will have sex and being teased with a glimpse of stocking top or cleavage. Others prefer quicker action and cuddles and dozing time afterwards. Some men want non stop sexy times, but many wouldn't be able to keep that up for 2 hours!

A decent WG will move the session along to your requirements but we kinda need to know them in the first place!

At my age (another mid 60's guy) I only rarely pop more than once an hour. Sometimes only once in a 2 hour punt. Nevertheless I very much enjoy a 90 min or 2 hour session with a lady I have already met. It means the pace is less frenetic and we can both enjoy the long drawn out foreplay that leads to a bigger "bang" eventually.

Life is much better now that the concept of "one pop and it's finished" has declined.

Parlour punts are the worst as I feel pressure to come inside the time, even if things are no going too well.

So, it seems the more times you see the same woman, the more time you should spend with her? Seems about right.

I have found that the longer the session, the more fun it can be. You don't worry too much about hitting the spot every time and oh selfish of me, but I feel I can allow myself to have a little more attention. One of the more recent 2 hour bookings, we took it to the shower together and spent about 15 minutes in there turning each other on orally. Afterwards we dried each other off and lay on the bed and listened to comedy from his mp3 player while we laughed and cuddled. It was lovely.

I guess it just depends on how intimate you want to be mentally, as well as physically.

The first three bookings I made were all for two hours. I should have only booked an hour but it was my lack of knowledge and experience. The third one I decided to book for an hour as a result of us talking on the phone for five minutes. It was very enjoyable and I can't complain but I was surprised when she told me at the end that she had been uncertain, for reasons I won't go into, whether she would be able to last two hours. But she still accepted the booking. As it happened everything was ok but to me she should have said just an hour particularly as that was what was originally discussed.

I now have what I consider the best procedure. I book for an hour but say that if everything goes well, and if it is convenient to her, I may want to extend the booking. This seems to work very well. She knows I may want more time. She " performs " accordingly if she wishes. She can refuse to extend without reason. I don't always follow this procedure but every time I have suggested it and extended it has been very enjoyable.

But everyone is different. What suits one doesn't suit another. Every lady I seen has appreciated this way

The third booking was for two hours not one. I'll have to learn to connect my brain and my finger

I was just wondering.

Like yourself I only punt by the hour.

There are times when I have thought that an hour is not long enough but by that time the money has been paid. However, this is only with a regular and/or someone I like a lot. If not strangely the thought never arises to have 2 hours punt even if I do get on well with the lady concerned .

The way I assess

One time where I paid £240 for a 2 hour punt. I knew the girl very well and had spent social (unpaid) time together, and this was probably part of the problem. There was probably the same amount of sexual activity that happened in a 1 hour punt but when I think back I was paying £2 a minute to do what we had often done for free (i.e. chatting). It just made me reconsider the punter/WG relationship.

For example, we were at a hotel and she wanted to get some room service after I had left, so she spent about 5 minutes looking at the menu and calling the room service number. That 5 minutes was £10 worth of my time. We also spent a few minutes talking about how she arranged her iTunes directory and how to make her laptop run faster. It's not a big issue in the scheme of things, but a WG should be focused on the punter while he is paying.

If you look on a punt as £x per minute then it is unlikely you will enjoy longer bookings as those do tend to involve proportionately more chat, more messing around, more just enjoying each other's company and less sexing it up.

I enjoy longer bookings and regard the cost as paying for the whole experience, not paying £x per minute. I would guess that most people who enjoy 2hr+ sessions have a similar sort of attitude to mine.

The attraction of longer bookings is that they do offer a more rounded experience, (hopefully) a more personal level of contact with the lady, that they do let you relax and just shoot the breeze alongside the standard sucking and fucking. So it is exactly the things that you found objectionable that those of us who prefer longer bookings would enjoy the most!

I've been thinking a bit about booking lengths today as well, after my latest punt.

My first ever punt was an hour - which definitely wasn't long enough, but happily I was able to extend it. Since then I've had one 90minute booking and the rest have been 2 hours. The problem is, it's just not long enough to get everything done that I want! :D I can't imagine how guys manage to squeeze everything in to 30 minute bookings. Time definitely does fly when you're having fun.

I guess I just have to manage my time better during the appointment. I always like to have a shower when I arrive - but I seem to take a lot longer than I need to, especially getting dried. I could shave a few minutes off there. I also don't like to feel like I'm taking the piss towards the end of the booking and staying past my allotted time. Today for example, I asked the girl how much time we had left and she said she had no idea, went to check and it was 5 minutes before the end time, so I went and had a shower. If I hadn't said anything, we could have squeezed one more activity in and I don't think she would have minded.

I am getting a bit better though I suppose, having managed 2 pops today and in my previous punt. Having only 1 in my three other 2-hour bookings was a bit unforgivable really!

I don't tend to take the lead either, I prefer to let the girl do most of the work! :P I guess if you guide the meeting and make the best use of your time, then 1 hour can be more than enough. But I definitely need at least 2, gives you more scope for a nice chat and a bit of a relax. Ideally I would make 3 hour bookings, but that would be a bit of a stretch financially :(

I'll start saving up my pennies and dream of 90 mins!

The third booking was for two hours not one. I'll have to learn to connect my brain and my finger

Once you have mastered that please could you let us all into the secret. There are more typo's here than dirty old men at a strip club.

I can't imagine how guys manage to squeeze everything in to 30 minute bookings. Time definitely does fly when you're having fun.

I am getting a bit better though I suppose, having managed 2 pops today and in my previous punt. Having only 1 in my three other 2-hour bookings was a bit unforgivable really!

I don't tend to take the lead either, I prefer to let the girl do most of the work! :P I guess if you guide the meeting and make the best use of your time, then 1 hour can be more than enough. But I definitely need at least 2, gives you more scope for a nice chat and a bit of a relax. Ideally I would make 3 hour bookings, but that would be a bit of a stretch financially :(

RED All you get for 30 mins is "Wham Bang Thank you Ma'am.

REVOLTING BLUE This is essential in a really satisfying punt. For my money a good punt is about far more than quick (or slow) sex.

If you look on a punt as £x per minute then it is unlikely you will enjoy longer bookings as those do tend to involve proportionately more chat, more messing around, more just enjoying each other's company and less sexing it up. I enjoy longer bookings and regard the cost as paying for the whole experience, not paying £x per minute.

Exactly right.

I can't imagine how guys manage to squeeze everything in to 30 minute bookings.

We all have difficulty in seeing something from the other persons perspective. I may therefore be completely wrong in my opinion on this point.

As someone who would not book less than an hour I also can't see how 30 minutes can be satisfactory. It does give an impression of " wham bam etc " and that the man is more interested in his own gratification than considering the lady. The equivelant of fast food. However for all I know some ladies might prefer this option.

I have a minimum of two hours travelling plus petrol for any visit so a thirty minute booking doesn't seem to be an effective use of my time. Perhaps if it was only a five minute walk and/or lunchtime pleasure I would view it differently.

View each circumstance on it's own merits?

We all have difficulty in seeing something from the other persons perspective. I may therefore be completely wrong in my opinion on this point.

As someone who would not book less than an hour I also can't see how 30 minutes can be satisfactory. It does give an impression of " wham bam etc " and that the man is more interested in his own gratification than considering the lady. The equivelant of fast food. However for all I know some ladies might prefer this option.

I have a minimum of two hours travelling plus petrol for any visit so a thirty minute booking doesn't seem to be an effective use of my time. Perhaps if it was only a five minute walk and/or lunchtime pleasure I would view it differently.

View each circumstance on it's own merits?

30 minute bookings are very popular and I enjoy them, you can have great fun in 30 minutes and both end up satisfied and it really doesn't feel like a wham bam thank you ma'am booking at all. And if a guy wants all the pleasure that's fine too, I don't think any less of a client who wants this. To be honest sometimes it's nice for my bits to have a rest! :)

I don't like to feel like I'm staying past my allotted time. Today I asked the girl how much time we had left.

I leave it up to the lady to decide when time is up. Unless, of course, she tries to kick me out early which fortunately, up to now, has never happened.

I assume that if the lady isn't clock watching and doesn't appear to be in a hurry to get rid of you then it's because she's quite happy for me to spend more time with her. In those circumstances, apart from thinking of my own pleasure, I wouldn't wish to offend the lady.

When the lady does call time I never argue. I've received the time I've paid for, and sometimes more, so I depart and look forward to the next time.

I leave it up to the lady to decide when time is up.

When the lady does call time I never argue. I've received the time I've paid for,

I don't wear a watch when punting so I rely on the lady to call "Time, Paul, Please" just like they do in the pub. In general a lady will have a discreet clock that she can keep an eye on; if I spot it, I also keep an eye on it. I have only rarely been short changed. The reverse is far more common. Sometimes I have had nearly double the time when we have both been "lost in the moment". I am more likely to return in such cases, but I do try not to take the p*ss.

I leave it up to the lady to decide when time is up. Unless, of course, she tries to kick me out early which fortunately, up to now, has never happened.

I assume that if the lady isn't clock watching and doesn't appear to be in a hurry to get rid of you then it's because she's quite happy for me to spend more time with her. In those circumstances, apart from thinking of my own pleasure, I wouldn't wish to offend the lady.

When the lady does call time I never argue. I've received the time I've paid for, and sometimes more, so I depart and look forward to the next time.

That is kind of a contradiction in terms. 'I leave it up to the lady to decide when the time is up' and 'I assume that is the lady isn't clock watching and doesn't appear to be in a hurry to get rid of you, then it's because she's quite happy for me to spend time with her'.

so which is it?

You should be equally aware of the time and when the time is up, regardless of how she is acting you should at least acknowledge you know the time is up and give her the opportunity to say, 'No worries, I'm free for a while' or, 'Yes sorry I have another booking to prepare for'. It's quite thoughtless to just keep letting time pass and leaving her to have to make the move towards you going, as you have suggested, in doing so she looks like she is 'clock watching' and isn't really enjoying your company, which might not be the case at all, she could merely need to prepare for her next booking or grab some lunch before starting over again.

A little consideration perhaps wouldn't go a miss?

Edited by kissxkate

That is kind of a contradiction in terms. 'I leave it up to the lady to decide when the time is up' and 'I assume that is the lady isn't clock watching and doesn't appear to be in a hurry to get rid of you, then it's because she's quite happy for me to spend time with her'.

so which is it?

You should be equally aware of the time and when the time is up, regardless of how she is acting you should at least acknowledge you know the time is up and give her the opportunity to say, 'No worries, I'm free for a while' or, 'Yes sorry I have another booking to prepare for'. It's quite thoughtless to just keep letting time pass and leaving her to have to make the move towards you going, as you have suggested, in doing so she looks like she is 'clock watching' and isn't really enjoying your company, which might not be the case at all, she could merely need to prepare for her next booking or grab some lunch before starting over again.

A little consideration perhaps wouldn't go a miss?

During the three months or so that I have been posting on this forum there have been a number of posts directed towards other people that have offended me. Only one of them, from another punter, criticised me and another lady very quickly sprang to my defence.

A contradiction in terms? Please read what I've written again; and again; and again if necessary. I'll explain it in as plain a terms as possible.

1. I always remove my watch when I undress. I did this on my very first punt and will continue to do so. I never wear my watch in bed at home or anywhere else.

2. On my fourth punt he lady actually complimented me on removing my watch. She thanked me and said most men didn't do it and a few weeks before an inconsiderate punter had scratched her face with his watch.

3. Several of the ladies I have seen do not remove their watch. I take it that one of the reasons is so they can keep track of the time. I would never ask them to remove it and always assume that if they have no watch there is a timepiece nearby that they can see.,

4. I wear glasses. I obviously remove them. I am significantly shortsighted and without my glasses can't read a bedside clock from two feet away.

5. After we have been together for an appropriate amount of time I ALWAYS ASK THE LADY HOW WE ARE DOING FOR TIME.

6. I ask more than once.

7. If you have read my previous posts you will know that I like to arrange with the lady that I book an hour and then if everything goes well and it is convenient for her we extend the booking. I therefore do need to know how we stand for time.

8. I never want the lady to think I am trying to get something for nothing.

9. I consider it courteous that the lady considers when she has devoted enough time to me.

10. Have you thought that perhaps, in the mind of a man, the punter might think that if he enquires about the time in the wrong way the lady might think that he's dissatisfied and wants to depart as soon as possible?

A little consideration perhaps wouldn't go amiss?

My reviews on the purple site are obviously under a different name. If you would like to pm me I will give you that name, you can look me up, and see how completely wrong you are in thinking me inconsiderate.

When writing posts I always try and consider how others will read them because the written word and speech can be interpreted very differently and often are on many occasions. I have read your post several times to make sure that i have interpreted it correctly before responding.

The way I usually deal with things like this is to ignore them. However, I consider your post to be so offensive that on this occasion I decided to break my rule. I don't like arguing with anyone. It's non-productive and never has a positive outcome. People who do know me will tell you how easy going I am and therefore, as you don't know me, you can't possible imagine how difficult it has been for me to respond in this way.