Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sigispen

Lingerie Milf - Linda

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone visited Lingerie MILF from the other site?

It might help if you provided an approximate location too.

It might help if you provided an approximate location too.

No location was necessary as the OP was referring to a specific lady, using her ID name from a site that must not be named on this forum at risk of being banished.

Not visited her but she does look hot and sounds as though she'd be up for all sorts of naughty fun!!

Not visited her but she does look hot and sounds as though she'd be up for all sorts of naughty fun!!

+1

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm going away in a few days, and I already have a couple of punts lined up, I'd be tempted to take one for the team.

If any of my plans fall through, I might well give her a try - otherwise I look forward to hearing from the first punter to beat me to it!

I emailed her about meeting and got a reply saying best to call, but there was no number on the profile then. When one did appear I have called it numerous times but got no reply. One member has left feedback on a booking not answered saying pretty much the same thing, so make your mind up on that one. Shame as she is close to me and does sound fun....