Ianburton76

Lunchtime Punt?

25 posts in this topic

How many guys have popped out at lunchtime from work for a quick 30 / 1 hour punt? There is a place not far from where I work in Maidenhead and its very tempting...

Not to sure what my afternoon in the office would be like, anyone any experience of a lunchtime punt and then going back to the office... Do you have a spring in your step or do you feel like just going to bed for a post punt nap?

Ian

How many guys have popped out at lunchtime from work for a quick 30 / 1 hour punt? There is a place not far from where I work in Maidenhead and its very tempting...

Not to sure what my afternoon in the office would be like, anyone any experience of a lunchtime punt and then going back to the office... Do you have a spring in your step or do you feel like just going to bed for a post punt nap?

Ian

Yes, I often popped out for a punt (and a pint :-)) at lunchtime, not only in London but also in Maidenhead strangely enough as I used to work relatively close. I reckon I know which establishment you are referring to.

mm

Is really common, I get the most bookings between 12-2!

Is really common, I get the most bookings between 12-2!

I used to plan my work schedule round my punting not the other way round but i rarely punted then had to go back to the office, i was out and about which i found much easier. Many party punters i have met were going back to the office afterwards though. :)

I do it quite a lot. It can be difficult to get a lunchtime booking sometimes. I have usually forgotten about the punt within 30 mins of returning to the office :(

I am almost exclusively a lunchtime punter. I organise a ghost meeting at work, nip into Manchester, do the business, go for a beer or a coffee and then back to the office for the last hour or so. Perfect arrangement.

May be a silly question but if you are heading back to the office don't you worry you might smell of perfume or come across as someone whos just had a shag!!!

I used to fit a punt in when I had a long drive between visits to work premises but not precisely at lunchtimes.

I would reckon lunchtimes are the most popular during the day. I was recently talking to a lady I had visited before about the last time we met which was on a lunch break. We snogged each others faces off and had a great time, however when I returned to work my lips were quite red!!! Fortunately my first stop was the gents where a quick look in the mirror revealed the evidence of my lunchtime escapade!!

A few years ago now, when i took on the job i'm currently working in, my employers asked me to come in before my official start date to go through some things with my predecessor. The first day they wanted me, coincided with an early morning booking i had had in place for a little while, so i said i couldn't get in until late morning. They were fine with this. So i turned up at 11ish grinning from ear to ear after a splendid mornings entertainment. I've often thought about that morning, wondering if the Lady i was working with suspected anything.

Done the occasional nipping out during the day, but not specifically any lunchtime meets. Coming straight into work after a vigorous overnight workout has been a challenge also :D

It's a great motivator if you know you've got something to look forward to in the middle of the day. I love sending people back to the office with a smile on their face and the memories tucked away in the wank bank :)

Lunchtimes are universally popular. It doesn't matter where I'm working in the UK or Ireland, that is the time that tends to get booked up first.

It's a great motivator if you know you've got something to look forward to in the middle of the day. I love sending people back to the office with a smile on their face and the memories tucked away in the wank bank :)

...bedraggled clothing, messed up hair and a flushed face...colleagues all know what you've been doing on that 'just need to pop out for an errand' 2 hour lunch break!! :D

Most of my punts have been at lunchtime - mostly in ye olden days at Les Girls or Soho Cottage, recently at HoD. A shower afterwards is a must, leaving an occasional expression of pleasure at memories of the punt as the only sign - I hope.

done this lots. I ask the. Lady before leaving if I look ok. They know to spot the telltale signs.

But back at work you can look at your colleagues & think 'you don't know what I have been doing!' Then you have to stay awake through a 2 hour meeting about new quality processes :(

I suppose it demonstrates how much we rush about in the UK. Queueing for screwing etc.

No doubt colleagues at the office will note your sprightly air on your return. They may wonder if you have consumed that new super healthy sandwich from M&S, but the game will be up when a used condom drops out of the bottom of your trouser leg......

May be a silly question but if you are heading back to the office don't you worry you might smell of perfume or come across as someone whos just had a shag!!!

I think it's Punting Paranoia, just because you know what you've been up to doesn't mean everyone else does. I get it after outcalls when I'm on my way home, looking slightly shifty with bed-head...I'm convinced evrybody knows what I've been up to!

Other than that I'm with London Lydia, all last minute, urgent calls are always for lunchtime - and usually too late as they've been booked up ages ago :P .

Lunchtime punts are great, especially as her indoors won't call or be suspicious as your back home the same time and don't have to make excuses to get out in the evenings or weekends. Makes the afternoon in the office more tollerable too.

Well I had my lunchtime punt.. All very good and one thing I didn't factor in was the post punt shower, so went back to work smelling fresher than I did before I left the office.

I still had this paranoia that everyone who looked at me was thinking "he's just had a lunchtime shag the randy little sod" but as Sweet Disposition says its all paranoia, no one truly knows what you have been up to..

Problem now is if I have a free 60 / 90 mins around lunchtime this could start to get rather addictive!!

Lunchtime punts are great, especially as her indoors won't call or be suspicious as your back home the same time and don't have to make excuses to get out in the evenings or weekends. Makes the afternoon in the office more tollerable too.

A very good point.

Spot on Matt. I do lots of lunchtime punts - for this reason, and to break up the monotony of the working day.

Lunchtime punt not for me as my workload is such that my lovely experiences would be washed away by the demands of my job.

Hoping soon to piss off from work early and get a shag in on works time and combine with a fake expenses claim to cover my costs. Now that would put a spring in my step.

Ian

I used to do it quite a lot. I work in an office. My lunchtime is supposed to be an hour but no one noticed if theres are few minutes leway...

Yes time is tight, and I prefer an hour. so you cant mess around.

Ive booked in advance so in the morning Ive showered, shaved , etc. The only thing is if something comes up. Like a meeting or an emergency that will cause the punt to be cancelled. Luckily thats never happened but can recently which is why Im not doing lunchtimes very often anymore. as I dont want to cancel at short notice.

And then theres the sneaking off to the car park to phone up and confirm in the morning.. obviously wierd just walking out to your car in rain just to make a phone call.

Luckily, cos I live, work and "play" in very close proximity to each other. I can leave work at 12:00. pop home, shower and get changed, drive to her place for 12:30, punt for an hour, drive home, shower,get changed again and get back to my desk. just before 2.

Obviously thou, you got to have everything ready to be found and swapped quickly. so clothes already laid out, etc..

After the punt, make sure youve got something to eat. As you wouldnt have had time rushing back and forth from the punt and, if your like me, you'll be starving......

Edited by Overworked

I used to work in Bridgend a couple of days a month and normally spent my lunchtimes punting at Mystiques. When I first started in around 2003 there were some gorgeous girls working there but they had problems with the fuzz and shut a few years ago.

It did used to be great all I have a suspicion that at least one person at my client knows what I was up to - they always grinned when I saw them but never mentioned anything.

I still go to Bridgend and the drive now seems alot longer and less appealing :(

How different some people's lives are! This would never occur to me, nearest being my visiting Sandy's the first time after a morning meeting in Manchester.