markstrom

Suggestion For Duo

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for suggestion for a central London duo that will pull off a full girl/girl show. No Asian.

Can anyone help me out out here?

Narrow it down for us. Tell us how much you want to spend, for a start.

Narrow it down for us. Tell us how much you want to spend, for a start.

Sorry. 300-400 per hour. Do I get some quality for that?

For the age I would prefer below 30 and if I can be picky it would be nice if they where a little different from each other, i.e brunette/blond, EE/Brazilian, etc.

300-400 is not an unreasonable price for a London duo but your "No Asians" rule does rule out a lot of possibles. Best I can suggest at the moment is that you have a look at the West Kensington girls on the purple site (go to the profile of, say, Kylie Flirt or Blonde.Ivy and there are links to the other girls available at the bottom of their pages). They offer duos with full lesbian show for £180 for the hour (so well below your range but you could use the extra to pay for their anal service as well or even go for the MFFF foursome at £280ph). I have only seen some of the girls in 1-on-1s so I haven't experienced their duo delights but my encounters with them individually have been decent for the price and their duos do get very good write-ups (see some of the FRs on Kylie's page, for example)

Whilst the West Ken Hungarians are excellent VFM the duo's fall a little short in terms of full interactivity. A show rather than full on in my experience.