Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banshee

The Famous Barbie

13 posts in this topic

I am sure that many punters will be delighted to know that Barbie is still around. Go to the sugerbabes website and look for ABBI. The photos are possibly airbrushed but it is definitely that delightful lady. The only problem? is that an hour's incall is £200. I am still tempted as I have many happy memories of this lady.

This has been noted before, though I think there was some uncertainty as to whether it was just an unauthorised use of her photos. I don't recall anyone reporting back to confirm that it really was her.

I have seen Abbi and I can confirm that she is the woman in the photographs (though they have been 'shopped a little to make her look a bit fresher faced than she is, but not criminally so). I never saw Barbie so I cannot say Abbi is Barbie but if the people who did see Barbie say that the pics are her then I would be satisfied that Abbi is one and the same. Abbi was certainly naughty enough to chime with Barbie's rep.

I will add that I thought I detected the faintest hint of a southern hemisphere accent (Aus or SA, perhaps) when she spoke. Does that fit with her being Barbie?

I will add that I thought I detected the faintest hint of a southern hemisphere accent (Aus or SA, perhaps) when she spoke. Does that fit with her being Barbie?

I didn't see her, but remember all the FRs. I'm pretty sure she was Australian.

I have seen Abbi and I can confirm that she is the woman in the photographs (though they have been 'shopped a little to make her look a bit fresher faced than she is, but not criminally so).

Where did you see her? If in the Agency's flat or out-call, that wouldn't take us any further, but if it was near Latimer Road U-Bahn, then that would clinch the identification for me.

Yes I saw her near Latimer Road. It was in a block of flats that didn't look too salubrious but her flat itself was, if on the compact and bijou side (particularly the bathroom), very nicely decorated with various objects d'art, pictures and display cases on the walls and so on. Does that sound about right?

Yes I saw her near Latimer Road. It was in a block of flats that didn't look too salubrious but her flat itself was, if on the compact and bijou side (particularly the bathroom), very nicely decorated with various objects d'art, pictures and display cases on the walls and so on. Does that sound about right?

Display cases containing exotic butterflies? Yes, spot on, dead right, you have the right lady!

Yes. I was going to say butterflies but I wasn't sure if I was remembering that part correctly or not.

That definitely sounds like her. I haven't seen her for 10 years or more - what's she like now appearance wise? And how old would you reckon she is (I know that's really hard to guess). And her fees?

I think you should do an FR.

That definitely sounds like her. I haven't seen her for 10 years or more - what's she like now appearance wise? And how old would you reckon she is (I know that's really hard to guess). And her fees?

I think you should do an FR.

I saw her around the end of last year so I reckon it is a little too long ago for an FR. I don't keep records of dates and times of bookings so those details would have to be guessed at which might make the FR look suspect to the agency even if it was positive (which it would be!). And I wouldn't feel confident that I hadn't misremembered some details of the services.

But I do remember enough to answer your questions. Fees are as per the site: £200 for the first hour all in (no extras even for A). I would estimate her age as late 40s (the site says "early 40s" so probably they have taken off the agency standard 5 years). Pics have been airbrushed to remove the odd wrinkle but are otherwise a fair representation and give a good impression of things like body shape.

Lovely to see that it definitely is Barbie. She told me that she lived in the Antipodes for some time but is British. I have happy memories of the times we met.

That's her - am amazing woman. Her Latimer Road flat was perfect, I bought her flowers once and was rewarded with the most memorable punt ever! On another occasion our duvet athletics were interrupted by I assume another punter ringing the doorbell, how he/ she managed to get through the lower door I don't know. She went mental and again I rewarded with an instant replay from scratch. She also 'came' to the Royal Tournament once and she caused mayhem in the Gun Crew messes -the year the f*ckwit Andrew got married! Ah! memories ..........

Good on her. Remember seeing her , oh, 10 years ago and she was no youngster then. Great shag though.