James Neville

Ws/food Or Sploshing Girls

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, I've never tried ws so wonder who you recommend? I mostly see asian girls on the 3-4 london punts a year I have and I'm planning a trip in 2 weeks. If it can be combined with a bit of food fun, chocolate sauce or whipped cream etc...so much the better! :-)

James

Try some of the girls at Max's Angels, I've seen a couple and they were up for most things....they're pretty open minded so give them a call.

As for Asian girls, sorry, I can't recommend any as I haven't seen any in London.

Try some of the girls at Max's Angels, I've seen a couple and they were up for most things....they're pretty open minded so give them a call.

As for Asian girls, sorry, I can't recommend any as I haven't seen any in London.

Ana_bel will happly indulge in W/S and food sex

Sweet Lilly (can't remember exactly her ** ID) of Southend (if you can get there) is Indonesian, has truly pneumatic hooters, and writes in her interview that food sex is her favourite sexual activity. I haven't seen her myself but her feedback seems good and she is reasonably priced. I'd have gone to see her by now if I lived closer.

p.s. Shame Laura MacKenzie of Barons Court in West London retired. She'd have done admirably for you. I had a fantastic session with her and a trifle. I think my field report on this meeting under the name of Joe_Diddley (note the underscore) is viewable.

Hi all, I've never tried ws so wonder who you recommend? I mostly see asian girls on the 3-4 london punts a year I have and I'm planning a trip in 2 weeks. If it can be combined with a bit of food fun, chocolate sauce or whipped cream etc...so much the better! :-)

James

Why is nobody into chucking gravy and chips or a nice madras about? Even a roast beef dinner would be nice. Trifle? Cream? Chocolate? Uch, you'd feel sick after 5mins of that.

as previously recoommended, the only girls i can think of are alex and gabriealla from maxes angels. outside of this agency it wuld be kinky dirty bitch.

kinky dirty bitch, however, is far dirtier than the two maxes girls. if u take her pse session, everything and anything goes except bareback. literally speaking!