Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sciros

Report 111040 Casues Me Concern

24 posts in this topic

I may be reading it wrong, but it looks to me that it talks about bareback vaginal and anal sex, which I thought was incompatible with the terms on pnet. Also it screams made up/fiction.

discuss

Tried to edit, but You can't edit the title, only the body - doh!

I may be reading it wrong, but it looks to me that it talks about bareback vaginal and anal sex, which I thought was incompatible with the terms on pnet. Also it screams made up/fiction.

discuss

Yup, more insight than I want into someone else's sexual fantasy.

Hope the lady involved sees the FR (from a first time poster) and gives her side of the story - did any punt even take place?

On the other hand, FR111009 is shitty! The author thinks it clever to give a Not Recommended because he wants to keep her to himself! So she just sees him, ?weekly ?monthly ?quarterly and starves for the rest of the time?

Just what she wanted, i'm sure.

discuss

It is against the clear FR rules to post about Vaginal or Anal BB. He doesnt specifically mention the word BB but his description of what occured seems to indicate thats what he says he was doing. If you PM Galahad perhaps he will take another look at it. Who knows if its made up, not me but the author is a first time author and seems to have immediately broken a clear rule, not a good start in my view.

Thanks for the heads up. I used some of my more mysterious spells and potions and discovered that the author was previously banned for dishonest activity with at least three other accounts. So, the report was either a total fabrication or a blatant pimptout (new word for today).

Thanks for the heads up. I used some of my more mysterious spells and potions and discovered that the author was previously banned for dishonest activity with at least three other accounts. So, the report was either a total fabrication or a blatant pimptout (new word for today).

*makes notes*

Recently received information suggests that the report was a fabrication by someone who wants to cause trouble for the lady concerned, so if anyone made a note of the phone numbers before the report was deleted please don't ring the poor girl asking for services she doesn't provide.

On the other hand, FR111009 is shitty! The author thinks it clever to give a Not Recommended because he wants to keep her to himself! So she just sees him, ?weekly ?monthly ?quarterly and starves for the rest of the time?

Just what she wanted, i'm sure.

Yes, I saw that one before it was deleted and I could hardly believe it. For the sake of a cheap joke he was probably going to lose her several potential bookings from those guys who just glance at the Recommended? and Revisit? boxes and don't read the full FR.

OK, the plot thickens even more.. I just found out that the lady in question previously worked under a different name and had a parlour in Slough.

The author of report 11040 is the same person that the lady in question formerly employed to write fake reports about her as advertising (and fake negative reports about her competition, which is even more despicable) a couple of years ago. In fact, she and her establishment were barred from PN at that time when the clear evidence of her dishonesty came to light.

So, she apparently fell out with the person who she had doing her dirty work, and he then writes another fake report, just not the sort of report that she wanted. I guess once in a while your karma does turn around and bite you on the arse.

Wow! I was looking for a great plot for my next novel and here it is!

This is so not fair and complete character assasination. This man is trying to ruin my reputation with the things he wrote.

I guess once in a while your karma does turn around and bite you on the arse.

I have to say I have never heard of Karma biting anyone's arse, but there's always a first time!

This is so not fair and complete character assasination. This man is trying to ruin my reputation with the things he wrote.

I imagine the poor girls he wrote fake negative reviews about at your behest might have said something similar.

You dont have all the facts, of course I did bareback and anal with this man because he is my ex lover. He knows what I do for a living because I met him as a client but because our relationship soured he starts to reveal what we did intimately on this website.

This is a fascinating thread. I remember Scarlet well (assuming this is Scarlet of the Scarlet Lounge) from when she had a really nicely appointed place in Slough near the library. I would be totally astonished if she had any necessity to write fake reports as my experience with her was utterly mind blowing. She was a really nice girl and I like to think I am a fair judge of character. She was undoubtedly one of the sexiest WG's I have met & fantastic at what she does. I saw two other girls from that establishment and they were all cut from the same (very horny) cloth. It really sounds to me as though she is being set up here by a loose cannon intent on some form of twisted revenge.

I did message you when I read it - it is so clearly not the sort of person you are, as anyone who has ever met you would agree.

I will put my hands up and say that I did get those fake reports put up at my behest, the proof Galahad has is probably undeniable but is that enough for my ex to try and ruin my reputation on the internet???

I will put my hands up and say that I did get those fake reports put up at my behest, the proof Galahad has is probably undeniable but is that enough for my ex to try and ruin my reputation on the internet???

There we have it, you were prepared to lie to get FRs, and ask for fakes to be done against other SPs, shame on you. As the offending FR was deleted its now nothing to do with this site anymore that you have this arsehole now trying to ruin your reputation. All i can advise is when you deal with liars dont be surprised if they later turn round and stitch you up. Learn to be honest instead of trying to pull the wool over punters eyes. Many SPs work damn hard to get FRs, and are rightly happy to get them, people like you get no sympathy from me.

This is better than an Eastenders Corrie crossover! Do you guys meet up for a Xmas party!? I'll bring the popcorn!

Do continue!

Excuse me this is not a soap, my ex put my real name, mobile number and hometown on that report. I may be guilty of somethings but I dont bareback and provide anal to every client I meet.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

You had no morals about do it to others, but when done to yourself you feel its not right?

<snipped> I had a right old long rant written but really cant be bothered. I dont want to waste my brain energy as I doubt it would mean anything to you.....

Edited by Overworked

Something is definitely fishy here.. the last post by "Scarlet" matched an IP address of the author of the report that kicked this whole thing off. About all I can be certain of is that nothing is certain at this point.

This thread is being locked and will be deleted soon. There will be no further discussion of the lady in question. The report has been deleted. The parties involved need to settle their disputes privately, away from this site.