oldgeeer56

Duo With Owo + Cim Suggestions?

14 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm looking to book my first duo in London. The main thing about this would be a double BJ. Not wanting to spend more than £400.

Preferably it would be one blonde and one brunette, both slim and at least one of them fairly busty.

OWO and CIM are a must.

RIM (receiving) is something I'd love to try but not a deal breaker.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

LMP...seven ladies available for 2 hours ...during that time especially at the end you'll have chance of duo, trio or even a quattro if you are very, very lucky

look on purple - you can search on many criteria

When I hear the word "rim" my mind immediately jumps to Anika (Anikassecret on the purple site) who is happy to give or receive as much as you like. She does offer duos with several other girls: contact her for details and she will send you her current selection and hopefully you will find one who fits your requirements. She is £150ph and the girls she duos with are in a similar range (not necessarily identical, though) so should come in around the £300 mark for the hour, well within budget. The only proviso is that I have found her a little reluctant about CIM in the past despite it being listed on her page (definitely no problem with OWO though) so perhaps make sure the partner you go for is more enthusiastic about that service.

maxes angels, the place to go for this. below are some of my personal experiences:

meg/samantha: sitting on meg's face as she rimmed me deeply while samantha blew me, triple kiss, double bj, cumming in sam's mouth with sam spitting a huge cum lungie into meg's mouth followed by swallow.

gabriella/abbey: abbie sucking me off while gabs eating my ass out from behind, double bj w/ and w/out virbrating cock ring, abbey sucking me off while gabs grinding her puzy and ars in my face. cumming on the mirror watching them both licking it off, cumming in both their mouths and watch them snowball it with french kiss. watersports session pissing all over their huge tits with gabs tasting my juice.

sylvia/sheila grant: sitting on sylvia's face as she rimmed me w/ sheila blowing away. triple french kiss, double bj, pounding shiela in mish while sylvia rimmed me, cim in sylvia mouth.

i have a feeling that sasha/tess would be a similar experience - on my todo list.

also poppy told me that she loves duos so u can call up the agency and ask who she works well with.

the only thing is, the price may not suit.

LMP...seven ladies available for 2 hours ...during that time especially at the end you'll have chance of duo, trio or even a quattro if you are very, very lucky

...or even a sexto if you're very, very, very, very, very, very lucky!!!!!! :cool:

When I hear the word "rim" my mind immediately jumps to Anika (Anikassecret on the purple site) who is happy to give or receive as much as you like. She does offer duos with several other girls: contact her for details and she will send you her current selection and hopefully you will find one who fits your requirements. She is £150ph and the girls she duos with are in a similar range (not necessarily identical, though) so should come in around the £300 mark for the hour, well within budget. The only proviso is that I have found her a little reluctant about CIM in the past despite it being listed on her page (definitely no problem with OWO though) so perhaps make sure the partner you go for is more enthusiastic about that service.

Seconded - very good girl, and certainly does 3-somes

maxes angels, the place to go for this. below are some of my personal experiences:

meg/samantha: sitting on meg's face as she rimmed me deeply while samantha blew me, triple kiss, double bj, cumming in sam's mouth with sam spitting a huge cum lungie into meg's mouth followed by swallow.

gabriella/abbey: abbie sucking me off while gabs eating my ass out from behind, double bj w/ and w/out virbrating cock ring, abbey sucking me off while gabs grinding her puzy and ars in my face. cumming on the mirror watching them both licking it off, cumming in both their mouths and watch them snowball it with french kiss. watersports session pissing all over their huge tits with gabs tasting my juice.

sylvia/sheila grant: sitting on sylvia's face as she rimmed me w/ sheila blowing away. triple french kiss, double bj, pounding shiela in mish while sylvia rimmed me, cim in sylvia mouth.

i have a feeling that sasha/tess would be a similar experience - on my todo list.

also poppy told me that she loves duos so u can call up the agency and ask who she works well with.

the only thing is, the price may not suit.

Do meg/samantha and sylvia/sheila make you change condom before switching from one to the other?

Hope its not too late, I would make a recommendation of Deepin2012 and English Lucy.2012, they brunette and blonde, both slim & large titted & do the CIM and RIm. And you will get change from 400.... Cann't go wrong, and they are English for a change....

Do meg/samantha and sylvia/sheila make you change condom before switching from one to the other?

yes i had to switch

yes i had to switch

Thanks.

Oh, how I miss Greta and Vlada . . . :(

Deffo give rimming a try before you die mate.. you'll love it, just remember to have a good spring clean down there ;)

Anika is someone i'd love to try..

Its odd though that she'll deeply rim out a strangers bumhole (from what ive read in reviews/reports etc) yet is reluctant to take CIM odd imo but everyone has there turn offs i suppose.

If alot of people were aware what could be lurking around and in the anus you'd run a mile... im a hypocrit though as i love rimming a beautiful arse hole lol

Edited by pumps

Ahhh I remember  Greta and Vlada.  Damn fine ladies.    

You can try Vanessa from barracuda. I've seen her together with Miriam sometime ago but I know that they no longer work together as Vanessa moved to another location but I don't know who she works with now. Only 300ph for both and everything that ur requesting was offered and taken. ;)

See FR111955