Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry8041

Sensual Massage Paris

3 posts in this topic

Any suggestion where to get a good sensual massage in Paris?

In my experience, all over the place and certainly in the 15th.

i applied the following rule: find a legit looking Thai massage place that is open in a fairly nice area, after 8pm. My record is 3/3 for a sensual massage. All these places came up on Google Maps.

My French is pretty basic, but didn't pose a problem. They all seem to have a price list for 30/60 minutes of different types of massage (Thai, Chinese, Tantric etc - I like Thai). On one occasion, the woman was upfront and offered normal massage/HJ or body to body; on the other two they waited until they had nearly finished the massage, got me more than somewhat arroused then asked if I'd like to pay an extra €30 for a happy ending.

I have to say, an hour's Thai massage for €50 plus €30 for HJ and prostate massage was just the job. YMMV clearly.

Best so far, 15th Arr. M Vaugirard. On Rue Lecourbe near Rue de l'Amiral Roussin. Basic surroundings but massage was mindblowing, even before the sensual stuff.

I've been to Yumee's. It's really great especially the "incredible feelings" massage. She is very central, right next to the Champs Elysées. It's a kind of address you want to keep it for yourself ... but as I go to Paris only every two months so I can share it. But you have more listings on www.esensuel.com.