Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

English Chloe

14 posts in this topic

Hi Chaps

Has anyone had any recent experience of this young lady? English Chloe

I've had my eye on her for a while, but the blog on her website hasn't been updated in two years and I wondered if she was still working... and if so, how accurate those pics might still be?

Also (sorry for all the questions) - is she as good as she looks?!

Thanks, as ever...

Yes is the simple answer, can be difficult to get hold of but I have perservered and enjoyed her company three times. Numerous FR's all positive. A fabulous girl not to be missed.

Yes is the simple answer, can be difficult to get hold of but I have perservered and enjoyed her company three times. Numerous FR's all positive. A fabulous girl not to be missed.

Have you seen her recently? Because she hasn't updated her website in ages.

I'm a fan too, though have no recent experience. I wouldn't think her service has changed though as she was always juggling hookering with other aspects of her life. She's just an extremely nice and physically attractive, ordinary, friendly girl - and she does enjoy sex.

Yes - web site has served its purpose of getting her a following, more recent pictures on Cherry Girls

http://www.cherrygir...scort/chloe-680

Ah, thanks for that :). Yeah, she looks like a really lovely girl. And 150ph - what a bargain!

Ah, thanks for that :). Yeah, she looks like a really lovely girl. And 150ph - what a bargain!

Did you manage to see her? Extremely tempted for that price.

It looks as if she's reurned. Only on AW, though, not on her own site.

It looks as if she's reurned. Only on AW, though, not on her own site.

No, she hasn't. Last logged in 2008. She just never got rid of the page. Pity. And thanks to the kind punter who PM'd me about it.

This was the great chloe is bayswater right? She went to oz or smtg and came back but AWOL. If anyone knows contact details I'd love se again. Great little minx if I recall.

This was the great chloe is bayswater right? She went to oz or smtg and came back but AWOL. If anyone knows contact details I'd love se again. Great little minx if I recall.

You're not the only one who'd like to see her again. Don't know about Australia. I understood she had actually got the kind of job she was looking for and had simply moved on. But, then again, you never know.

Yes she's been in Oz, mostly, for 18 months now. But she was back in the UK briefly, in June, and spent an afternoon with me in my flat. Just as gorgeous and fabulous as ever. She did leave her panties in the bathroom but luckily I found them before my g/f returned. Oof!

Yes she's been in Oz, mostly, for 18 months now. But she was back in the UK briefly, in June, and spent an afternoon with me in my flat. Just as gorgeous and fabulous as ever. She did leave her panties in the bathroom but luckily I found them before my g/f returned. Oof!

Did she advertize or did you have some private contact? And now away again, is she?

Did she advertize or did you have some private contact? And now away again, is she?

PM'd you.