twisted512

Black Girl Duo In London

12 posts in this topic

Could anybody recommend 2 black girls that work together as a duo in the London area?

thanks

Depends what you want. Both on the purple site:

If you want 2 black girls doing BDSM then try 'babyface23' - excellent stuff.

If you want 2 black girls doing normal GFE, then you could try 'A$$A$$A$$' - I'm seeing them in a week or so, but they sound great fun!

If you want 2 black girls doing normal GFE, then you could try 'A$$A$$A$$' - I'm seeing them in a week or so, but they sound great fun!

More GFE/PSE than domme or bdsm.

Tried to find A$$A$$A$$ on the other site but no luck: can you confirm that this is the correct name?

Here is the link, just remove the '*' in the link...

http://www.a*d*u*l*t...?UserID=1530214

these girls looked mixed race, or perhaps they are very light skinned black. how did it go?

any recommendations for darker skinned black girl with that junk in the trunk? or more kelly rowland black, not beyonce black?

have you thought about tropicaltease (honey) and blackberry2010 (aka jasmine webb). I have not seen them as ebony girls are not my thing, but I know honey and that is one hot ticket.

have you thought about tropicaltease (honey) and blackberry2010 (aka jasmine webb). I have not seen them as ebony girls are not my thing, but I know honey and that is one hot ticket.

i ahve seen jasmine webbs profile before, didnt interest me.

honey, tks for the suggestion, i have not seen her ad before, she looks interesting for sure.

i am not into ebony as well, but wanted to try something new. seen linzi from maxes and was disappointed wiht the punt. also, she was way too skinny for me.

honey is a very lovely lady who really does look after her clients. It's more a vocation than a job to her. She's one of the nicest people I know and very professional.

Funny you should say that about JW... i kinda felt the same. I have been tempted to see Honey in a professional capacity as I know she's a real pocket rocket, but it's the fake long nails that put me off. They are real turn off me. Saying that, if you book in advance she will more than likely remove them.

Could anybody recommend 2 black girls that work together as a duo in the London area?

thanks

A couple of months ago I arranged for a duo with papayacocopiri and Miss_Curious (both on the other site, 1410019 and 1548048 respectively), and it was out of this world. Individually they are terrific, together they are dynamite! It will have to be an outcall, though, as Miss_C doesn't do incalls any more and Papaya's are rare. But if you can fix it, it'll be a great experience.

Regarding 'babyface23', the absence of any photos puts me off.

Could anyone kindly give me a description of the two ladies?