Guest Interested

Hit and Run Punters

31 posts in this topic

I was interested in the post by House of Divine about the punter who faked memory loss so that he didn't have to pay. How frequent are these Hit and Run punters? And what is the worst excuse anyone has heard from a bloke refusing to pay after he has done the deed?

I was interested in the post by House of Divine about the punter who faked memory loss so that he didn't have to pay. How frequent are these Hit and Run punters? And what is the worst excuse anyone has heard from a bloke refusing to pay after he has done the deed?

I had a two hour, he had ten inches of swinging death, fucked me like a rag doll for 2 hrs and then when it came to paying after he had spent fifteen minutes saturating me in the shower and using all my towels taking a further half hour of my time he tried to leave without paying. When I mentioned we had forgotten the paperwork he pulled out £200. Not accounting for his half hour wasted in the shower and the fact it would take another half hour to clean up after him he was £150 short.

He decided for reading my site that I was probably open to negotiation. He just forgot to negotiate with me ! I wasted more time, whilst he told me how rich he was and would send the money, leaving a load of fake details, never saw a penny of it and he changed his SIM. It wouldn't have stung so much but I felt like I was being raped at that time, I knew I had been raped after, you only make the mistake once though.

Sorry to hear that, but I suppose it sometimes goes with the territory unfortunately.

When I work in Scotland it seems to be the norm for the guys to pay afterwards.

I so hate asking for the money up front. I so wish they would just hand it to me.

The worst way I was stung was after one hour when the guy paid me for half hour. He had booked an hour. I know he had. He claimed he had only booked half hour and commented that he thought the massage had gone on longer. That was the day I insisted on taking all payments up front.

What a prick.

I had a two hour, he had ten inches of swinging death, fucked me like a rag doll for 2 hrs and then when it came to paying after he had spent fifteen minutes saturating me in the shower and using all my towels taking a further half hour of my time he tried to leave without paying. When I mentioned we had forgotten the paperwork he pulled out £200. Not accounting for his half hour wasted in the shower and the fact it would take another half hour to clean up after him he was £150 short.

He decided for reading my site that I was probably open to negotiation. He just forgot to negotiate with me ! I wasted more time, whilst he told me how rich he was and would send the money, leaving a load of fake details, never saw a penny of it and he changed his SIM. It wouldn't have stung so much but I felt like I was being raped at that time, I knew I had been raped after, you only make the mistake once though.

How long have girls been accepting payment AFTER the service has been received, it is not something I am familiar with. ??????????????

How long have girls been accepting payment AFTER the service has been received, it is not something I am familiar with. ??????????????

It seems to be the norm in Scotland or maybe its just the norm when a lady is giving massage and HR because thats what happens at a salon.

I pay up front every time.

I am surprised that girls let a total stranger shag them silly for an hour or two without getting payment first.

Anyway it is best to pay first - relaxes the girl.

I pay up front every time.

So do I ---------- except when I am in Thailand where you should NEVER pay upfront. :);)

For all first visits I ask for money upfront....with regulars some pay up front others after...but never had a problem

Paying up front is just better for everyone. Im a bit of a worrier and if the girl doesnt want the money upfront I alway wonder why not? Will she try and charge me more after or what if I misunderstood and the charge is actuall more than I thought. Much more relaxing to get the business bit out of the way first.

It seems to be the norm in Scotland or maybe its just the norm when a lady is giving massage and HR because thats what happens at a salon.

I work in Scotland and it has always been the norm to get the pay upfront. I'm not even sure I'd trust a regular to pay me at the end. However, I've heard tell that Massage and HR services are quite rare here, so maybe the ettiquette is unclear.

I have once, years ago by a cretin named Steve. It took me 5 years to get my money back but I did and with a nice revenge. :)

I work in Scotland and it has always been the norm to get the pay upfront. I'm not even sure I'd trust a regular to pay me at the end. However, I've heard tell that Massage and HR services are quite rare here, so maybe the ettiquette is unclear.

Apart from that one occasion I have never had a problem when they pay at the end. I even get a tip sometimes. :)

I have once, years ago by a cretin named Steve. It took me 5 years to get my money back but I did and with a nice revenge. :D

You can't leave it like that.:)

You can't leave it like that.:)

Hahah. Ok I will come back to the story later..:D

Hahah. Ok I will come back to the story later..:)

Sat here with popcorn waiting.

For all first visits I ask for money upfront....with regulars some pay up front others after...but never had a problem

I some times let my regular clients pay afterwards but after problems with 2 diffrent guys i stopped doing this. shame as when you see some often, its nice to think we have trust.

xxx

I some times let my regular clients pay afterwards but after problems with 2 diffrent guys i stopped doing this. shame as when you see some often, its nice to think we have trust.xxx

It is a sad fact of life that people can't be trusted.

I recently took a passenger on a £30 journey, she was told how much the fare was going to be, on arrival at her address she gave me a £20 note and said she had to get the remainder from her flat ------- needless to say she never returned. :):(

When I punted in Edinburgh earlier in the year I had to all but force the money in to the lasses hand - she said she was more than happy to wait til afterwards, but I felt uncomfortable and wanted to sort things out at the beginning rather than at the end. Which was all very strange.

I always pay at the end for the regular I go to and she is cool with that. However, I have experienced a few first timers and they didnt ask for money upfront so I suppose it does happen.

However, I do agree with what ianp1976 says about paying first to avoid any misunderstanding regarding charges esp if there are "extras"

In scotland, you pay upfront in flats, but after the deed in parlours, from time to time customers do a runner in saunas, and even then the desk still demand their desk money, bit cheeky considering they should be watching the front door.

Seems to vary from girl to girl.

Pay at the beginning, she may not come back after putting it away or get a minder to sling you out.

Pay at the end and the girl may get swindled when he hasnt got the cash.

I always try and pay at the begining once I feel "safe". Although its a bit hard if she starts kissing me straight away. Breaks the mood if I have to push her off and say "So can I pay you now?" :rolleyes:

Although more than once on a long punt, had such good time, put my jacket on and thought "christ wheres my envelope with my cash?!?! God shes going to kill me if I havent got any cash. Maybe I can squeeze out that window......"

Until she reminded me that I'd already paid at the beginning....

"Oh yeah right...nice view from up here...."

Perhaps a new trend of pay half way through.....or even "showing" that we have the cash before the fun starts.....

Every Lady I've ever seen it has always been Money First.

I was under the impression it was that way to stop idiots having a free rumble and tumble and then buggering off without coughing up?.

I once had a wild session with Ariel at HoD, and we both forget about the money, my brain was scrambled! I was 20 miles away before I realised I hadn't paid the girl, so had to head back to MK, so yes It would be best to pay upfront.

Like In a restaurant where customers who can't pay have to wash dishes, maybe non paying punter can wash spunky towels and empty bins full of johnnies! :rolleyes:

I think some girls have difficulty in asking for payment upfront or they may be new to this business and just not sure of they way to work

i always ask for payment up front although in once case recently i forgot to ask and at the end he offered me the money and i actually refused it and had to go and check my money to see if it was correct :rolleyes:

i also read recently of a girl spending over an hour on the phone to a guy - needless to to say that when he arrived for his appointment he said he was flustered and hot and bothered and did not want to stay