Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Coventry

7 posts in this topic

There seems an even bigger influx of girls, all or nearly all seemingly foreign, in Coventry with no feedback.

Anyone got any experience of any to be able to say she is genuine, scam-free, safe, with genuine photos let alone good at her job?

Hi they tour all over the midlands and I've seen a couple of them and what you see in the pics is not what you see when u go and see then. On some occasions they look nothing like the photos. I can say I've not had a service from them but I have just walked off once I took a glimpse of them in the room.

The other site has at least 2/3 new profiles a day of girls of EE origin popping up every day for Bham and Coventry. It used to be Coventry only but now it’s Bham as well for some reason. As suggested by a fellow poster it seems to be that they don’t match the picture and I have heard some more rather harrowing stories. However as another thread states some of these Hungarian and polish girls are stunning and really good service. Like all things it’s a case of finding the jewel in the crown.

It's the same for Leicester as well.

However, we regularly exchange info with other punters from within this area (east and west mids)

so information (good and bad) gets passed around easily thereby warning others or recommending

to others.

Thanks. Is it possible to identify the good/genuine ones or will they be gone before anyone punches in their phone number?

Unfortunately, posting here has resulted in the threads being removed altogether, as they were deemed

to be "touting" the girls, even thougfh they were from recognised punters who posted regularly here.

I made as point about this and a whole discussion started in the Techie Stuff/Board Operations....

Anyway, have sent you a PM.

Point taken.

Thanks - had to edit this as had not read that you kindly sent a PM.

I was actually pondering if I could suggest that but having recently had a posting deleted that I could see no reason for at all, I didn't want to lose my Mrs Goody Goody image...

Edited by vivluvsme