Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lfgtony

Who Deleted My Post About Well Health's New Shop In Piccadilly

10 posts in this topic

Well Health has new shop.

Showers in every room and newly decorated

Plus the most famous massage girl of all time works there and no longer at their shop in Paddington

Now lets see if this one gets deleted too

!!!!

Mate, you clearly missed the whole FBSM board bruhaha many months ago; PNET for f/s providers who advertis accordingly. It will get deleted I reckon.

Ridiculous, why can't I let fellow punters know about one of the best massage girls ever and the fact she is working in a new shop!!!

Still good for me as if she isnot busy I will always get my desired appointment times

Not ridiculous if the girls in question are real and properly qualified persons who only offer a little extra on the side but in reality have real and proper above board massage business...they may not want the whole world and his uncle to know about their little "extras on the side" especially if they are trading under their real name.

Well I told Lucy I was going to write about her an she was pleased that people would get to know about her new location

This site has rules. It is for discussion of full service providers only and touting is prohibited. If you cannot stick to those rules then don't waste our time by posting here. And if you do post then don't be surprised when those posts disappear. I am sure this thread will go the same way as the other one soon enough and rightly so. I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. We do sometimes see posts that are wholly within forum rules arbitrarily deleted by a mod and that does need to be addressed. This is not an example of that.

Cheers dan, you seem a very friendly and considerate person - NOT !!!!!

Cheers dan, you seem a very friendly and considerate person - NOT !!!!!

You don't have to get aggressive with others. We are just trying to be helpful. Like you said, if the post is removed better for you. You're probably best putting something on the fsbm forum instead.

Im not aggressive

That message from dan was not being helpful at all !!!

"Don't waste our time"

"I have no sympathy for you whatsoever"

And I just reflected what I felt about dan after his unpleasant message

Thankyou Tony, I think any further gems from you will have to be approved.

This thread will now be locked.