Victoria Kavanagh

What Time Do You Call This?

49 posts in this topic

Sometimes, but not all the time I may add, I sometimes turn my phone on in the mornings and have a few missed calls off the earlier hours of the morning. One in particular was a voicemail asking could I call him back when free...sent at 1238am. It was a reg of mine, who's name I wont mention as when i'm finished with him, i don't want you recognising his name in papers for been duffed up with a strap on... ok, that was a bad joke but English humour still not my forte..so got an excuse for now LOL. My reason is I have already told him...umpteen times already, that i only work to a certain time, my phone off at certain time as I need my snoozey time or I can be one grumpy B.I.T.C.H *Big Irate Turbulence of Crossness Hell* *coughs* well, not really but it amazes me how quickly he forgets. I've heard of chancing your luck but that time of day, the only thing i'll probably be drooling over will be my pillow. Why do some do this? Is it a simple case of Goldfish memory or just been a bit of a pesty westy hoping for a launch of female rage induced hormones onto them upon arrival? Either these or any other replies please as always has me wondering why and I'll check back later after sorting my blog out. Tootles xx

A while ago a WG cancelled an overnight I'd booked with her for no very apparent reason, so we went out for a meal, and she then took me for a fascinating night-time history walk. We got back to her door at about 0330hrs, and as we reached the door her telephone rang. A punter, or more likely a TW, at 0330! I've no idea why they do it, why they aren't asleep themselves, but she said it happens quite often.

Nowt as queer as folk?

I wouldn't dream ( no pun intended ) of doing this myself but I imagine the answer is quite sImple. Ppl probably assume that a WGs phone is a 'work phone' and will be switched off when the lady doesn't want to respond to calls and they are ringing purely to leave a message and get a head start as soon as she's back 'on shift'

Or am I being too kind?

Sometimes, but not all the time I may add, I sometimes turn my phone on in the mornings and have a few missed calls off the earlier hours of the morning. One in particular was a voicemail asking could I call him back when free...sent at 1238am. It was a reg of mine, who's name I wont mention as when i'm finished with him, i don't want you recognising his name in papers for been duffed up with a strap on... ok, that was a bad joke but English humour still not my forte..so got an excuse for now LOL. My reason is I have already told him...umpteen times already, that i only work to a certain time, my phone off at certain time as I need my snoozey time or I can be one grumpy B.I.T.C.H *Big Irate Turbulence of Crossness Hell* *coughs* well, not really but it amazes me how quickly he forgets. I've heard of chancing your luck but that time of day, the only thing i'll probably be drooling over will be my pillow. Why do some do this? Is it a simple case of Goldfish memory or just been a bit of a pesty westy hoping for a launch of female rage induced hormones onto them upon arrival? Either these or any other replies please as always has me wondering why and I'll check back later after sorting my blog out. Tootles xx

I've done the exact same thing in the past,chanced my arm when I know damn well the WG is day off or finished.....it's more commonly known as "the little head telling the big head what to do"#,

(did'nt feel this randy earlier on in the day and hell if I can wait untill tomorrow.) :wacko:

Could of been pissed and feeling horny or just feeling horny and hoping you would be able to see him. :)

I was out clubbing with the girls one night and got more than a little tipsy. On the way home my phone rang and before I could stop her, the deluctable and very sexy Annabel grabbed it out of my hand and answered it. I heard her say in that gorgeous french accent of hers... 'If your wanting Holly right now I'm afraid you will have to wait because she is busy eating strawberries out of my pussy' Giggling and muttering about chancer wankers she switched off. I checked the phone to see who had rang and to my horror it was...... MY DAD!

I remember years back moaning on here about those late night calls, how dumb I must have been back then because it took Mr JCR to quite rightly point out that all I had to do was switch the darn thing off.. :wacko:

I was out clubbing with the girls one night and got more than a little tipsy. On the way home my phone rang and before I could stop her, the deluctable and very sexy Annabel grabbed it out of my hand and answered it. I heard her say in that gorgeous french accent of hers... 'If your wanting Holly right now I'm afraid you will have to wait because she is busy eating strawberries out of my pussy' Giggling and muttering about chancer wankers she switched off. I checked the phone to see who had rang and to my horror it was...... MY DAD!

I know I shouldn't laugh but, that is hilarious. Sorry :wacko::)

I remember years back moaning on here about those late night calls, how dumb I must have been back then because it took Mr JCR to quite rightly point out that all I had to do was switch the darn thing off.. :wacko:

I hadn't realised that you were blonde! ;)

Is MR JCR Mister Jimmy Cab Red??? :ph34r:

So come on Holly......what the hell did your Dad say when you next spoke to him???? :eek: You can't leave us hanging like this :lol:

Yes was Mr Red Cab and quite right he was too... As for Dad, well, from what I remember the conversation started with a lecture about drinking too much and wild behavour followed by him asking for Anabels phone number.. :eek:

Yes was Mr Red Cab and quite right he was too... As for Dad, well, from what I remember the conversation started with a lecture about drinking too much and wild behavour followed by him asking for Anabels phone number.. :eek:

Can I have Annabels phone number too?

I wouldn't dream ( no pun intended ) of doing this myself but I imagine the answer is quite sImple. Ppl probably assume that a WGs phone is a 'work phone' and will be switched off when the lady doesn't want to respond to calls and they are ringing purely to leave a message and get a head start as soon as she's back 'on shift'

Or am I being too kind?

Majority of the time if you do call or text back as requested when you turn your phone back on, the response will be "Sorry had to be right there and then", "Uh, what?Uh not bovvered now".

I assume a WGs phone is her "work" phone and would not call outside hours stated or, if I've seen her before, the hours I know she works. But then, I've got a brain and I use it (sometimes!).

If a girl moans about her phone ringing at stupid o'clock, and she's not going to take the call/ not working then she shouldn't have it switched on!

I know that this isn't the point of this thread, but a fave rant of mine is that in today's world, we can easily become too feckin contactable!!

If a girl moans about her phone ringing at stupid o'clock, and she's not going to take the call/ not working then she shouldn't have it switched on!

That's my attitude as well.

Could of been pissed and feeling horny or just feeling horny and hoping you would be able to see him. :)

Yep, that is usually the case..

This made me laugh :D and yes absolutely, just switch off the phone.. I do keep mine on sometimes during the night but on silent and occasionally there are these drunken messages in the morning from about 3-4am asking if I am free. They just make me chuckle a little.

Surely it isn't too hard to turn the bloody thing off as you climb into bed. Just leave yourself a message on your bedside table to turn it on again when you awake, and are ready for business.

We blokes usually run a separate punting phone, and I assume the ladies have a "work" phone as well as a "personal" phone. It's not rocket science.

They do this because they are horny and assume we are all sat around in our lingerie waiting for clients 24/7.They have no concept that we have a working life and a personal life.

I get very annoyed with people texting and phoning at night.If its a text i'll text them the next day and tell them the hours i work.If the same number persistantly rings or texts i block them.I don't want to see people so lacking in common sense and basic respect.

At the moment i have only the one phone which i keep on silent when not available,its more the barrage of texts that annoys me.

I think going back to the OP if he's a regular who is normally ok, then it should be over looked. Obviously he was having some sort of daft moment and no harm was done and you could joke about it on his next visit. If however it was coupled with some unacceptable behaviour it could be looked on as a warning sign he's going bad.

Some of the other posts on this thread are also jesting about it.

I did once come across someone who genuinely wanted to communicate during the small hours of the morning because of his shift patter, but he didn't expect a response until the daylight hours. That worked out fine.

I've learned after a certain time of night (and quite a bit earlier than you think), the chances a call or text is going to turn out to be someone wanting an appointment in the back of beyond, NOW, involving some ungodly hours, lengthy driving and possibly sounding under the influence suddenly increases massively with the person not wanting to take no for an answer(polite "No thank you/not available/not possible/need my sleep goodnight" is often met with "You should be coming out to me I'll give you lots of money and shag you hard". Thus I rarely answer calls or answer texts between 9am and 8am, and simply turn the phone off.

Why do guys do it?Because they can and because it's obvious they get the horn at various times especially if they've been to the pub, or out with their mates and assume WGs are up for it 24/7(well they gotta be obviously!!!).

I have heard of other businesses not associated with sex getting daft late night calls when they clearly don't offer call outs out of hours, although it's not that frequent but it happens so it's logically going to be even more so for us ladies of the night'.

Edited by Strawberry

Ladies of the night? Surely they are now "ladies of the late afternoon, maybe early evening, but deffo finished before Corrie"? Hehe

Can I have Annabels phone number too?

Paul if you never got to see Annabel Moon you missed a treat. She retired before I did but was extremely popular and possibly the sexyest woman I have ever met. Going off topic here, sorry guys.

Paul if you never got to see Annabel Moon you missed a treat. She retired before I did but was extremely popular and possibly the sexyest woman I have ever met. Going off topic here, sorry guys.

I guess I missed a treat then Thanks Holly for telling every one what I missed :D

At the moment i have only the one phone which i keep on silent when not available,its more the barrage of texts that annoys me.

Then you can't blame the punters. If you won't get a separate workphone, the fault is yours.

Then you can't blame the punters. If you won't get a separate workphone, the fault is yours.

...But it could be also accidently left on.

Many a times I have left my phone on at night when I should have switched it off and equally I have left it off when I thought I thought I had switched it on.

Mistakes happen but calling in the wee hours of the morning is a different kind of mistake :P;)

Edited by Superego

I get very annoyed with people texting and phoning at night.If its a text i'll text them the next day and tell them the hours i work.If the same number persistantly rings or texts i block them.I don't want to see people so lacking in common sense and basic respect.

Precisely!

I never switch my phone off, no matter if I am working or not. I do put it on the silent after 6pm though, until 7am.

The JRC notion " To switch the darn thing off" is not right. I want to know who called me during the night. Any calls which came between 10pm-5am, theirs numbers got assigned different ring tone, so I know I no need to answer them ever again, even if they call in the "normal" hours. I don't want ever to talk or especially to see this people in the future. Excuses like "shift work" does not apply. Its just the most basic manners, that you don't call people you don't know in those hours. If they want to see you in other time, there is always an email.

Edited by Rada Ishes