Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victoria Kavanagh

To Make Up Or Not Make Up...

45 posts in this topic

As the weight is slowly coming off now, I have also found myself gaining a bit more confidence in my personal self. I have toyed with the prospect of wearing make up for bookings but concerned on dirtying clothes, shirts etc *cue lipstick on my collar track* Do you guys like when us ladies take that little extra effort for you upon your arrival? So let's get to the point and start from the 'foundation' of your feelings, apply a little 'tint' to your ideas and 'gloss' my mind with your thoughts on the matter... *boom boom, think i'm best just sticking with my day job*

As the weight is slowly coming off now, I have also found myself gaining a bit more confidence in my personal self. I have toyed with the prospect of wearing make up for bookings but concerned on dirtying clothes, shirts etc *cue lipstick on my collar track* Do you guys like when us ladies take that little extra effort for you upon your arrival? So let's get to the point and start from the 'foundation' of your feelings, apply a little 'tint' to your ideas and 'gloss' my mind with your thoughts on the matter... *boom boom, think i'm best just sticking with my day job*

Depends on my mood. Sometimes i like full or even overdone make-up PSE style, other times a more subtle or none at all GFE. I do love a very overdone vivid red lipstick, and make-up caked on face look though and the WG to talk pure filth, it always hits the spot for me. ;)

Depends on my mood. Sometimes i like full or even overdone make-up PSE style, other times a more subtle or none at all GFE. I do love a very overdone vivid red lipstick, and make-up caked on face look though and the WG to talk pure filth, it always hits the spot for me. ;)

I'm for the tarty look too, the kind that looks good when the lady is performing.

ONe of my reg. Ladies has bright red lipstick that always leaves a ring around my willy. This is a big turn on for me!

I'm for the tarty look too, the kind that looks good when the lady is performing.

ONe of my reg. Ladies has bright red lipstick that always leaves a ring around my willy. This is a big turn on for me!

gives new meaning to the word 'cockring' :lol:

I like it when the lady has taken the time to apply some makeup in anticipation of my arrival in rhe same way as I like to see the lady dressed, to whatever degree, as if she is looking forward to seeing me.

Obviously a lovely scent would be nice but a definite no-no. But a little lipstick, powder and paint to enhance nature would be very nice. Not the full spray job that you see in some photos however. It seems to me that when ladies are having their photos taken they wear makeup and, even if the faces are obscured, you can still tell. When I arrive I like to see the lady in the photo.

What weight? You appear lovely to me! More pictures, please?

I tend to love the stockings, seams, tight skirt thing in my personal life so have always worn red lippy and heavy eye makeup etc and never had a problem with it. There are some great brands on the market now that stay put and don't come off on clothing. Give it a go girl, I'm sure you'll love it.

I think we might have seen the same lady !!!

Going back to my previous post as regards scent. Provided you take a shower at the end to get rid of the evidence you should be ok.

oops posted twice..

Edited by Lady Victoria

What weight? You appear lovely to me! More pictures, please?

:wub: my new best friend lol xx seriously though, used to be 8-10 so thinking be happy back as a 10. I'll be putting new pics up in a week or two...know been saying this for a little while but finally got the courage and now need to find some nice things to wear. *starts rummaging in her wardrobe*

Very good play on words... ;).

I am not sure if I understood your post correctly viz that you have lost weight you are now considering wearing make up...I thought all WGs wore make-up, well at least the ones I have seen? :P

I guess therein lies your answer then ;)

Very good play on words... ;).

I am not sure if I understood your post correctly viz that you have lost weight you are now considering wearing make up...I thought all WGs wore make-up, well at least the ones I have seen? :P

I guess therein lies your answer then ;)

never wore make up as yet hun as was always concerned might get it on clothes etc but if you guys are happy then... :)

I have always worn make up with clients- I have had one man in 3 years ask me in advance not to wear lipstick- men don't seem to mind it at all- give it a whirl!

I ask the lady to wear lippy ( lipgloss is a favourite of mine) and red nails from time to time when the mood takes me. Must admit, I do like the slightly tarty look.

I wear make up but it's a very natural look, the overdone caked on look doesn't suit me at all.

Some folk refer to "make up" as the tinted foundation cream which gives a mask like

look to the face. This stuff is something I have never worn and it is a devil for smearing

on towels and white shirts! Young girls everywhere are caked in it and god knows why

when they have fresh blemish free complexions under it!

Eye make up is fine and I always wear it.

One man argued with me after saying I was not wearing any make up and he liked it. I insisted

I was wearing make up and he rubbed his hand over my cheek and said "there" told you! no make up!"

:o

Face make up and eye make up are 2 different things.... or did you mean all or any make up ... Victoria?

I had a client who was known in my phone as "lipstick Colin" because he wanted me to keep a shiny red lipstick

by the bed and re-apply it every few minutes in front of him. Red lipstick looks awful on me but he seemed to like it.

We can't win em all though... I have had guys request heavy eye makeup and I thought I had completed the look....

only for them to tell me it was not enough and would I give the liner another sweep.

:blink:

While we are talking make up do you guys like false eye lashes? er... on the ladies I meant?

Some folk refer to "make up" as the tinted foundation cream which gives a mask like

look to the face. This stuff is something I have never worn and it is a devil for smearing

on towels and white shirts! Young girls everywhere are caked in it and god knows why

One man argued with me after saying I was not wearing any make up and he liked it. I insisted

I was wearing make up and he rubbed his hand over my cheek and said "there" told you! no make up!"

Face make up and eye make up are 2 different things.... or did you mean all or any make up ... Victoria?

I had a client who was known in my phone as "lipstick Colin" because he wanted me to keep a shiny red lipstick

by the bed and re-apply it every few minutes in front of him. Red lipstick looks awful on me but he seemed to like it.

We can't win em all though... I have had guys request heavy eye makeup and I thought I had completed the look....

only for them to tell me it was not enough and would I give the liner another sweep.

While we are talking make up do you guys like false eye lashes? er... on the ladies I meant?

I wear foundation but it's good quality, long lasting stuff which rarely rubs off and I don't cake it on then apply just a touch of powder and blusher - just enough to make a nice, natural base.

I have however seen the way in which some, especially young women layer on foundation cream so that it creates a 'mask'. I often think, 'what a waste of pretty face hiding it under there".

Edited by Strawberry

I think that false eyelashes are just like any other makeup or even clothes in general. What looks good on one lady doesn't necessarily look good on another. I think most ladies know what shows them to their best advantage and I would usually be happy to go with that.

I accept that if a punter preferred a lady, certainly one he had seen before, to have a specific appearance for their meeting then, provided it wasn't freaky, she would do it to please him.

just any make up in general hun, think ill start with some eye shadow/liner and lip gloss and see where head from there :)

This is my favourite lipstick...

http://www.imageurlh...gxqp6wvaisv.jpg

I've never got any on clothes, although if kissing passionately it can end up that he is wearing more than I am, but nothing that a wet wipe won't put right in a matter of seconds.

I team that up with red nails by bourjois.

http://www.imageurlh...7cb64lal5se.jpg

The face is more subtle other than the lipstick, with mascara, a little foundation and blusher. I sometimes use eyeshadow for longer evening bookings, but not during the day.

Edited by kissxkate

I always wear makeup on a booking unless asked not to.To me it makes me feel sexier if i look my best and also wear sexy lingerie.If I feel good then i think it helps me make my client feel good.

You speak for me, Sir!

I think that it may be a bit of an age thing - if you are pre-Wolfenden, then lipstick is a must.

Lady V. Pop along to boots and speak to the woman on the benefit counter and the Urban decay counter. Both make up brands. Some of their little boxes of eyeshadows not only have the little brushes you need but they also have little cards in a hidden draw on the box that show you step by step how to apply the colours for different looks, natural day time and a little more dramatic evening time. Make up is daunting if you dont usually use it but just get it and spend the morning colouring in your face, it can be fun.xxxx

Max Factor Stay Put lippy can actually stay put for a couple of days depending on how much kissing your doing but their colours are strong. Revlon Colour Burst also doesn't come off and has a more natural appearence as its sort of dyes your lips and good if you don't want to go over the top. I found that guys did notice the lippy and nails, bright red being the most popular, but they didn't as rule notice the eyeshadows so much. Chloe is right, go and have a makeover see what suits you.