Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robertthebrave

Caramel Keelee

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the pleasure? She is West Midlands based and I am tempted. She may be found on the purple pages. Thanks for any information.

The only info I have is that you have the name incomplete and the spelling wrong, she has no pics, no prices and hasn't logged in for 9 months.

Either that or she has disappeared and the runt of an earlier version or a similar version is still there.

I must admit when I read your post I thought I recognised the name but didn't find anything promising but I guess you saw a full and potentially worthwhile profile so have I missed something.

Last week I was homing in with my nether regions on two hotties and both disappeared before I could do anything; lucky escape for them of course but felt almost like someone was teasing me...

Edited by vivluvsme

Viv, Mon Brave,

Would post link to purple site profile... but site rules prevent that. But as far as I can see there is a Caramel Keelee based on Brum, with a current feedback score of 18. Feedback looks genuine, and I'd certainly like to meet her.

Amazing! Apologies for being such a dummo but when I searched, the nearest I got was a Horny Caramel Keely, which is no longer showing up.

All a bit strange as I kept looking so didn't just have a momentary blind spot.

Still, as I look now it's all exactly as you said as well as said Horney version.

A few details make it seem it may be the same person though.

Odd.

Edited by vivluvsme

Amazing! Apologies for being such a dummo but when I searched, the nearest I got was a Horny Caramel Keely, which is no longer showing up.

All a bit strange as I kept looking so didn't just have a momentary blind spot.

Still, as I look now it's all exactly as you said as well as said Horney version.

A few details make it seem it may be the same person though.

Odd.

Most likely explanation was that she'd temporarily decided to hide profile.... that's done from time to time for a number of reasons.... and period that it was hidden coincided with your first search.

she changes her username now and then for reasons that are opaque to me

nice enough girl, very good massage indeed.

she changes her username now and then for reasons that are opaque to me

nice enough girl, very good massage indeed.

Thanks for that. I will try to see her this weekend and if so, let you all know the outcome.

Saw her last April.She was based in a house in Erdington. As I was visiting family in that area i decided to pop round. I wouldn't re-visit though - a bit too far really. Petite, great figure and quite laid back. Standard punt really.

Her username was 'Hot wet Keeley' or something similar then.

Saw her last April.She was based in a house in Erdington. As I was visiting family in that area i decided to pop round. I wouldn't re-visit though - a bit too far really. Petite, great figure and quite laid back. Standard punt really.

Her username was 'Hot wet Keeley' or something similar then.

I tried to contact her yesterday but she had disappeared. Makes you wonder what is going on.

Hi. I just checked on the purple site and she has logged in today. According to it she is now offering in-calls in Walsall. Her number is the on profile. Definitely the girl in the pictures.

Yes I agree that she is back. However, she had disappeared on Saturday. I had hoped to see her while in Wolverhampton to see Charlton play.

I still can't work out what is going on. Was it simply taking a day off? She is too much like hard work and I can't be bothered to try again

A further observation. When she disappeared she also was removed from my hot list. Now she is back, she is back in my hotlist.

All new for me.

Did anyone manage to see her? Do see that she's got a bit of feedback (Keelee22) since this topic was last active.