Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Columbus

Tutti Fruitti

37 posts in this topic

Seen this naughty girl a few times recently. Last time had a lot of fun and whilst taking a breather she brought us some tangerines to eat. I suddenly had this bright idea and in no time there were two tangerines up her backside and one in her front. It was a lot of fun and full of laughs doing it but unfortunately the tangerines had no intention of coming out later on. So does anyone know what is the sure way of getting them out in such situations?

After a long while trying which again was fun in itself, we got one out of the back and took out the one in front in small pieces. The magnifying glass came very useful. I must say however in between the fun and excitement, I had this terrible thought that I may have to take her to hospital and on occasions there was a worried look on her face which I tried to calm.

When I left there was still one stuck in her backside. She said she hoped that her next customer does not want A. Orange squash came to mind.

Don't try this at home children!

Thank you, that is going to make me chuckle all day :D:lol: (still ponders how you even got one up there in the first place <_< )

Thank you, that is going to make me chuckle all day :D:lol: (still ponders how you even got one up there in the first place <_< )

Book me and I will show you :)

The tangerines were small. Bigger than a walnut.

Whole tangerines or just a segment at a time? Why I need to know this I don't know!

Thank goodness you didn't try to use a coconut!

Ah, the joys of working in A&E near a high density of working girls!

Whole tangerines or just a segment at a time? Why I need to know this I don't know!

Whole tangerine.

Thank goodness you didn't try to use a coconut!

She did not have a coconut. Being Thai she did however have a nice and sizable shron fruit. I pointed to it just before I left suggesting we may use that next time.

Bop bopa-a-lu a whop bam boo

Tutti frutti,

oh Rudy

Tutti frutti,

oh Rudy

Tutti frutti,

oh Fredy15 Tutti frutti,

oh Fredy15 Tutti frutti

A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo

Got a girl named Sue,

she knows just what to do

Got a girl named Sue, she knows just what to do

She rock to the east, she rocks to the west

But she's the girl that I know best

What's the name of this lady, not Sue by any chance? :P

Edited by Superego

Was it peeled? No don't tell me, too much info I think. Hopefully nature will take its course, it does when you get banana's stuck up there anyway. Try a chocolate orange next time, at least that will melt if stuck.

Fruit is really pretty tame...

http://www.asylum.co...foreign-bodies/

My daughter has told me operating department stories and I can understand the logic of rhe botttle. I can understand the logic of the electric toothbrush. I can understand the logic of other objects she has mentioned.

But I can't understand how anyone in their right mind can stick a light bulb up there. Sharp nails are one thing but a shattered light bulb?

I suddenly had this bright idea and in no time there were two tangerines up her backside and one in her front.

Am I missing something here?

What exactly was the purpose of inserting these tangerines in the first instance?

I sometimes think the powers that be let some inappropriate people on this site.

I think you will find that this link was posted by "The Power That Is" aka Galahad, who runs this site. So you'd better be nice to him!

I think you will find that this link was posted by "The Power That Is" aka Galahad, who runs this site. So you'd better be nice to him!

Everyone else knows I knew that, mate :blink:

What exactly was the purpose of inserting these tangerines in the first instance?

If you don't know that what are you doing here? It's something we experienced punters do all the time just for the hell of it! :eek:

Thats was all the fruit she had that would possibly fit in there.

It was just to get her used to it. I am taking a light bulb for our next meeting.

Make sure you turn her on then

It was just to get her used to it. I am taking a light bulb for our next meeting.

Sticky Vicky has made quite a good living out of doing that...

If you leave it screwed into the lampstand it makes it easier to remove afterwards. Whether you unplug beforehand depends on the lady and yourself.