Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trevorrobot1980

Dagenham Spa

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone been got a review or anythng? think i want to go but i am not sure, any info greatly received

Has anyone been got a review or anythng? think i want to go but i am not sure, any info greatly received

If you mean the Paradise Spa in Dagenham i have been many times, they hire it out to LAPC Parties on a Wednesday night. A punter mate has been to the coffee mornings or that was what it was called event on a Wednesday morning and says its been hit and miss, genuine female swingers but some were grannies, others very unattractive to him but a few ok.

yes smiths i mean paradiser spa, I ve heard there really busy on a weds, do you know what the ratio is? wednesday day time sounds a bit risky unless you like the older woment then!?

yes smiths i mean paradiser spa, I ve heard there really busy on a weds, do you know what the ratio is? wednesday day time sounds a bit risky unless you like the older woment then!?

The party is an up to 5.1 ratio which is a lot, but in my own experiences i havent seen it more than 3.1. However, if you went it might turn out to be 5.1 that Wednesday who knows. This is why its only £60 for 3 hours with 8-10 WGs and sometimes female swingers turn up but thats never guaranteed. Wednesday day time i hear is pot luck, you might get lucky and a cracker or more is there or you might not.

so then smith as i am complete novice should i just dive in so to speak? how much is weds day time?

so then smith as i am complete novice should i just dive in so to speak? how much is weds day time?

If you feel like it go for it, you only have to do what you feel comfortable with but you will have to pay the same amount whatever. You will have to check the Paradise Spa site for the present cost of the Wednesday daytime event, not something that interests me.

Am thinking of going here next wednesday evening for first time. Do you get any privacy here or is it all in the open?

Am thinking of going here next wednesday evening for first time. Do you get any privacy here or is it all in the open?

Welcome to the forum 4everhard. :) If you look at the LAPC site you will see the VIP club mentioned where a 121 can be arranged for additional money, not something i agree with myself as a party should be a party not a 121 as well in my view. So for the £60 you wont get any privacy unless your lucky. Bear in mind this is ultra budget partying, many of the WGs only do OW and they are not all attractive, to me anyway and the ratio could be up to 5.1 hence the price. My advice is dont expect a lot and you might be surprised, if you do expet a lot you will probably be disappointed.

Thanks Smiths for the info. I'll give it a go and see what happens. Never shagged in public before and am getting that adrenaline buzz of anticipation but still nervous about other blokes watching me.

I'll gove feedback about how good /bad the evening was.

Thanks Smiths for the info. I'll give it a go and see what happens. Never shagged in public before and am getting that adrenaline buzz of anticipation but still nervous about other blokes watching me.

I'll gove feedback about how good /bad the evening was.

I wish you luck but please bear my post above in mind.

good luck 4everhard any feed back would be great, smiths you have any recommendations you seem the fountain of knowledge

i had a go werent for me tbh not that attractive best bit was with a real swinger should of stayed with them lol not that attractive but great owo