ladyofthemansion

When a punter turns up too early.

95 posts in this topic

I use a friend's house to work from in London.

A gent made an appointment today at 12. I got to my friend's house early today and had coffee with her.

He called at 11 and said he had arrived on the street early. My friend was understandably not happy because she had planned to go out at 1145 and was still eating her breakfast. I was not particularly happy either.

When I told him to return at 12 he said he couldn't because he had things to do. I pointed out that he had booked at 12. He then agreed to come back at 12.

Trouble is, I now dont know if I still want to see him. Its kind of put me off a bit.

So here is where I need a tip from you ladies. Would that put you off or am I being picky? I just dont like the idea that he could be walking up and down and we had spoken at 930am and I did say I wouldn't be ready early. xxx

A gent made an appointment today at 12. I got to my friend's house early today and had coffee with her.

He called at 11 and said he had arrived on the street early. My friend was understandably not happy because she had planned to go out at 1145 and was still eating her breakfast. I was not particularly happy either.

When I told him to return at 12 he said he couldn't because he had things to do. I pointed out that he had booked at 12. He then agreed to come back at 12.

Trouble is, I now dont know if I still want to see him. Its kind of put me off a bit.

So here is where I need a tip from you ladies. Would that put you off or am I being picky? I just dont like the idea that he could be walking up and down and we had spoken at 930am and I did say I wouldn't be ready early. xxx

I've never had anyone turn up an hour early, but none the less even 15 mins early can be annoying. I don't mind if they contact me first and ask if it's ok, but to just turn up is plain stupidity. Imagine if he had booked someone for an outcall and they turned up an hour early. I'm sure he would not appreciate it.

You wouldn't turn up for a dentists or hair appointment an hour early and expect to get seen.

Would that put you off or am I being picky?

Yes, you are being picky, at least he had the decency to phone you and not just turn up an hour early. :)

It's darn difficult on first visit to get there on exactly the right time.... realistically almost bound to get close to place with plenty of time to spare.

I can't see anything wrong in theory with guy giving a ring and saying something like "Early, any chance of meeting before agreed time?"

But in practice... one hour early is early indeed, and guy needs to remember he's asking for a favour. (I would add and "therefore needs to ask courteously"... but, of course, that should be a given in any circumstances, not just when asking for favours.)

Yes, you are being picky, at least he had the decency to phone you and not just turn up an hour early. :)

An hour and a half earlier I had told him not to show up early.

So Lady of the Mansion, tell us, did he come back at the agreed time ?

An hour and a half earlier I had told him not to show up early.

You did not mention that, in that case he should have kept to the original booking. :)

It's darn difficult on first visit to get there on exactly the right time.... realistically almost bound to get close to place with plenty of time to spare.

I sometimes use the M25 motorway to get to punts so I often arrive 30 minutes early, I normally sit around for 15 minutes before giving the girl a quick ring ------- some girls do not leave enough time between bookings.

If you're seeing 1 client that day, and its an evening meeting then turning up early can be a godsend.

It gives you most of your evening back so early worms are much more welcome than late arrivals who can send my whole plans out of kilter.

You did not mention that, in that case he should have kept to the original booking. :)

You are right, I should have mentioned that.

I can't see anything wrong in theory with guy giving a ring and saying something like "Early, any chance of meeting before agreed time?"

But in practice... one hour early is early indeed, and guy needs to remember he's asking for a favour. (I would add and "therefore needs to ask courteously"... but, of course, that should be a given in any circumstances, not just when asking for favours.)

I dont mind a guy arriving early and asking when its not the case like today when I had specifically told him not to.

What I did not like was when I told him to stick to the agreed booking time he argued about it.

So Lady of the Mansion, tell us, did he come back at the agreed time ?

No. His text at 1140 saying that he really wanted the door number scared me off a bit. My instincts kicked in. If I feel uncomfortable I wont go ahead.

It didn't help that today I am using a friend's place. I feel really responsible for her place so excercise more caution than when I use hotels.

I have explained to that guy how I was feeling and that I would feel more comfortable seeing him in a hotel and will offer him a discount for the inconvenience of today.

I have actually pu t on my website please do not show up until the time of your appointment.... it is not good when we have other clients in and someone turns up 10 minutes early whilst they are still trying to get changed. I can understand 5 mins early on the 1st visit, but clients seem to not understand that we ladies have other clients as well as themselves. Even 5 minutes early can throw us out of sync.

As for phoning, yes I can understand a call, but sometimes even when they have called and been told... "No, please turn up on your appointed time"... they still arrive early.

I have actually pu t on my website please do not show up until the time of your appointment.... it is not good when we have other clients in and someone turns up 10 minutes early whilst they are still trying to get changed. I can understand 5 mins early on the 1st visit, but clients seem to not understand that we ladies have other clients as well as themselves. Even 5 minutes early can throw us out of sync.

As for phoning, yes I can understand a call, but sometimes even when they have called and been told... "No, please turn up on your appointed time"... they still arrive early.

I will be putting that on my site. Whether or not the guys will read it is another thing. :)

Demanding the door number is a bad sign, I'd think twice about seeing him, full stop. If you do arrive early its always worth asking to bring the booking forward, some times it works for both parties, but you cant get pushy about it, no good starting off with unpleasantness, not in this business. hope the rest of the day goes better, there are some great punters in london !

Demanding the door number is a bad sign, I'd think twice about seeing him, full stop. If you do arrive early its always worth asking to bring the booking forward, some times it works for both parties, but you cant get pushy about it, no good starting off with unpleasantness, not in this business. hope the rest of the day goes better, there are some great punters in london !

He just called me and said he felt really guilty and that he really is a nice guy and understands how I am feeling.

Am now wondering if I have turned away a really nice punter but I wouldn't have felt relaxed after all the shennanigans.

My plans to sit with my friend, reading this board, relaxing with nice food and coffee then her leaving at 1145, him turning up at 12 saying, "Hi, I've arrived" then a nice hour massage for him was not meant to be today. Another day will be better. :)

Demanding the door number is a bad sign, I'd think twice about seeing him, full stop.

Really ?????????? I would never leave home until I have the full address, if the lady refuses then I would simply book someone else, never forget it is a buyers market. :);)

I sometimes use the M25 motorway to get to punts so I often arrive 30 minutes early, I normally sit around for 15 minutes before giving the girl a quick ring ------- some girls do not leave enough time between bookings.

We leave 15 mins between each appointment... that is so the client can have their full hour.... a little extra time for them to finish their shower etc... in that time we have to get the room ready for the next client and I use the last 5 minutes to have a wash over and to straighten myself up.... when you are in the demand.... how much time do you suggest between bookings? :)

Really ?????????? I would never leave home until I have the full address, if the lady refuses then I would simply book someone else, never forget it is a buyers market. :);)

How do you get any girls then because everybody I know does not give the door number.

How do you get any girls then because everybody I know does not give the door number.

You clearly do not know the girls that I visit. No address, no booking ---seemples.

I refuse to drive up to 40 miles without a full address, end of. :)

You clearly do not know the girls that I visit. No address, no booking ---seemples.

I refuse to drive up to 40 miles without a full address, end of. :)

I dont know the girls you visit. That much is true.

But from a safety aspect surely you should understand why we dont give the address.

We leave 15 mins between each appointment... that is so the client can have their full hour.... a little extra time for them to finish their shower etc... in that time we have to get the room ready for the next client and I use the last 5 minutes to have a wash over and to straighten myself up.... when you are in the demand.... how much time do you suggest between bookings? :)

It is not for me to tell you how much time to leave between bookings but 15 minutes is cutting things a bit fine especially if the first client of the day is 10 minutes late which can easily happen due to traffic. :D

I dont know the girls you visit. That much is true.

But from a safety aspect surely you should understand why we dont give the address.

So if I were to book you I could give you my road and then the door number once you get there ------- no I thought not. :)

Suppose my intention was to rob or assault you ------ holding back your address until the last minute would not prevent that. :)

So if I were to book you I could give you my road and then the door number once you get there ------- no I thought not. :)

That is different James!!!!!