Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
worldpunter

Oh No , Not Another Boring Bangkok Trip Report ,

64 posts in this topic

:ph34r: Undercover of the night ......... The rolling stones .

==============================================

The flight over was uneventful . The only conversation I had was with a terrorist . I knew he was a terrorist because he had a beard and was Arabic looking .He was seated in front of me .We spoke of the benefits of him being a vegetarian . I knew he was a vegetarian because he was wearing sandals . I reckon I saved the lives of some 500 people as I diverted him from his work . He never pressed the button so the plane landed safely .

I came in on a overnight from Amsterdam . I had to meet a contact in Starbucks in Shiphol international . His final words to me after handing over the envelope were ,

" whatever you do , don't fcuk up "

As I boarded the packed flight I wondered who " up " was and why I was not supposed to have sex with her ? but I had a happy feeling in my heart that at least the boss had every confidence in my work .

We landed in Bangkok and I breathed in the air , that burning , polluted , contaminated , dirty city air , the air that one day would kill me . I breathed in deeply .

Up is waiting impatiently, in 6-inch heels and a strap-on. :blink:

With another envelope, obviously.

We know WP wont let her, er, down. :cool:

:( Addicted to love ...... Robert Palmer ,

================================

A new place opened on soi 24 in the same sub soi as Mango and EZ and others ,

Addict massage , www.addictmassagebkk.com

Open only about 4 months it looks very posh and swanky from the outside alongside the other dives .No girls outside , suits me , I don't like the touting on the street . I walked in through the tinted glass doors to be greeted by , no- one . All newly decorated, smart but quiet .

I walk over to the reception and take a look over the counter , a girl has got her head down on the desk , taking a nap . It is 4.30 in the afternoon .

" hello , are you sleeping ? " , I ask . She springs up like a Jack- in -the -box ,

" no ,not sleeping, just close eyes , " ...... " take a seat please "

She grabs my hand and seats me in the lounge area, then she goes to get the girls . I think they are sleeping also , she has to knock on the wall . They all file out like a fan opening in front of me . They all look good , it's not hard to chose from about 10 to 12 lovelies . I pick the tiny one , she tells me later she is 1.47 metres , that's 4 feet 9 and three quarters , looks about 25 but she wouldn't give her age . She has short brown hair , small titties and a trimmed pussy underneath a black and white tight fitting dress , black pants and a strapless bra that didn't have to hold much . Her name is Fay .

I follow her to the next floor looking at her bum and already planing having her pussy / arse as my late lunch . I paid 2,500 for 2 hours massage and bath [ about 50 pounds ] the bath is in the room, a lovely new double size bath , clean bed linen nearby and a long mirror along side the bed . High standard , I guess , for this part of town .

In the bath she gave me a great ball massage with her fingers and tongue , but when I raised my body she quickly stated , " underneath , no " , that means no rimming then . Fair enough I thought but on the bed it was the same only covered oral but the same tongue work on the balls.

" sex first , massage later " , ..... " ok " , she says and puts on the condom .

" can I lick your pussy a little ? " , I ask

" I don't like it , no lets do sex " :( Her english is good , when it comes to letting me know what she doesn't allow . She mounts in cowgirl and looks a treat bobbing up and down putting in a lot of work .

I enjoyed the cowgirl but I was never gonna cum due to her not letting me lick her pussy .

" change position, you go donkey " , and she quickly got her head down and her bum up in the air . Good , I thought , you want to call it donkey, we can call it what you like and I pushed into her, she was tight [ she wouldn't have been so tight if she'd let me get my head between her legs :( ] To build up my excitement I pushed my thumb deep into her arse, as far as I could get it , that brought me to a climax .

She gave a good massage after and asked if I wanted to take the used condom , wrapped in tissue with me as a present . No thanks .

I liked the place , I would recommend it [ just don't choose the dwarf , her words , she called herself one of the seven dwarfs ]

Only 5 out of 10 from me though ...... not one I could get addicted to .

;) Sleeping with the television on ,........... Billy Joel

==========================================

She walked over and put the TV on then left the room to get her basket of lotions, condoms and stuff . I looked around the room , the shower in the corner, the TV next to it . Some TV soap talking at me , I wondered how this was going to work out .

I had paid for 1.30 hours here at , www.apple-massage.com with a young lady you can see on their site . Her name is apple .She told me she is 19 years old [ it's the hair again that made me pick her, must be a stage I,m going through ] and she had the hair down below , this is to the requests of the japanese business men ,who seem to be in the majority these days . There was a time a trimmed pussy was hard to find in this town but know I have clocked two in two days .

Not complaining here as I got to give her RO to my enjoyment and she enjoyed it too , getting up off the bed to turn the TV off . Then she laid back and pulled my face in . Don't you just love it when they force your face up against their hairy temple . Plenty of OWO from her side until I had to fcuk her in missionary before she raised her legs high in the air. I took both her big toes into my mouth and sucked on them together then left my sperm in the condom and collapsed on the bed , reaching desperatly for my ice cold beer on the side table .

She slid off the bed from under me , I thought to pass me the beer , but no ,she tiptoed across the room to put the TV back on .......

;) Sleeping with the television on ,........... Billy Joel

She walked over and put the TV on then left the room to get her basket of lotions, condoms and stuff . I looked around the room , the shower in the corner, the TV next to it . Some TV soap talking at me , I wondered how this was going to work out .

I had paid for 1.30 hours here at , www.apple-massage.com with a young lady you can see on their site . Her name is apple .She told me she is 19 years old [ it's the hair again that made me pick her, must be a stage I,m going through ] and she had the hair down below , this is to the requests of the japanese business men ,who seem to be in the majority these days . There was a time a trimmed pussy was hard to find in this town but know I have clocked two in two days .

Not complaining here as I got to give her RO to my enjoyment and she enjoyed it too , getting up off the bed to turn the TV off . Then she laid back and pulled my face in . Don't you just love it when they force your face up against their hairy temple . Plenty of OWO from her side until I had to fcuk her in missionary before she raised her legs high in the air. I took both her big toes into my mouth and sucked on them together then left my sperm in the condom and collapsed on the bed , reaching desperatly for my ice cold beer on the side table .

She slid off the bed from under me , I thought to pass me the beer , but no ,she tiptoed across the room to put the TV back on .......

Rule 1 - while she is out of the room, remove or reverse batteries in TV remote control. Better yet, hide it in the toilet reservoir.

:wub: It must be love , ........... Labi Siffre [ or the madness version if you prefer ]

=================================================================

I have to be honest, the only girls I could really fall in love with here are you ones I never get to fcuk .

One is my housemaid, who never lets me down, has breakfast ready on time , my shirts and pants washed , ironed and ready to go if I'm working that day . Today is a work day .

The second girl is named ice and I was with her two hours yesterday and going back to do business with her again today. ice is my sales executive and she's tempting me to sign on a two bed, 80 metre unit on Sukhumvit road @ around 250,000 GBP . ice is convincing me this is a good deal, a quarter million pounds investment that will turn a profit . I love her .

The third girl is the envelope carrying " up " and I haven't even met her yet , but don't think I' ve given " up " on her .......

I like this thread. I have set my alarm for 04.40 (taking account of the time change here in UK) so I can read the next interesting instalment.

:D I saw her again last night ,......... The mamas and papas ,

======================================================

........ and boy has she changed a lot , this is the name spelt backwards girl at www.anniesbangkok.com

Being one of the girls in demand I had to make an advance booking , it was Saturday evening and all the rooms were full, guys and couples were being turned away or told to return later .I' ve never seen the place so busy . Eme says it's the high season or something . I never actually knew you could bring along a gf for a MFF or just watch your partner in a FF lesbian show in the bath . You learn something new each visit ,as they say .

Eme has had a boob job :wub: and now has a fine pair of silicon implants, a tuft of hair over her moneymaker and weighs in at 42 kilos. Service wise she delivers the same top class soapy for me , followed by OWO , sex in countless positions, RO , I plug her arse with my tongue and she manages to suck next weeks spunk out of me .

After we go to eat . She was shocked when I explained to her wg in the UK actually charge per hour for this ,

" you pay food and pay girl and food ? " ,

" some girls list it as a service " , I explain . I don't think she believes me . .

She has to get back to work after an hour out , there is money to be made on the weekends .

I take a walk out on to lower Suk , turn into a few seedy sois and end up in a massage , facial , shaving , waxing ,foot massage , ear cleaning , haircut service shop surrounded by Arabs with more money than brains .

I lay back in the chair while a selection of ladies attend to me . All male grooming services available except sexual, but that can be arranged with an exchange of mobile numbers or the slip of a hotel room number .

I would tell you what 4 hours in a shop like this costs but you would only laugh , [ around 20 pounds ]

I grab a few beers on the way home and fall into bed [ alone ] thankfully after a night trying to dodge the mass of boys / girls trying to get to spend the night with me .

I just love this fcking city .......

Aha, the plot thickens. Eme is back (and forwards, too), and with a rack!

[if you missed the previous episode, she's the scheming temptress who bites other girls if she catches them getting too close to WP]

Does Up even realise what she's up against here? Who will gain the Upper hand? (generally reached through the Lower brain) Will she even recognise WP after his 4-hour waxing job?

Only time will tell . . .

:blink: I should have known better ,............ The Beatles

=================================================

Last night was a grand welcome dinner for my arrival in Bkk and a chance to meet old work friends . Mr Big was the host , but as always he was late and we had all eaten and now concentrating on large glasses of johnnie walker .

Mr Big arrived with one of the most beautiful , 27 year old Bkk ladies I have ever seen . She stayed close to him . I hoped she was my welcome present, but not this one , she was too good for me , a real babe . I hoped her name was "up " but that wasn't to be either . :(

We were all supposed to go out to Vitoria an entertainment house I hadn't been before . All the girls were booked, all we had to do was get there but the whiskey had got the better of me and I was bundled into a car and taken home, totally drunk . Too much food ,too much to drink .

But there was good news this Sunday ,an e mail I recieved earlier in the day about a meeting this week , from some lady who was waiting to meet me ? She signed the e mail as Pu..... [ am I stupid or what ? of course she is the one ,she had to be another name spelt backwards girl and I should have seen it , it was staring me in the face ] ......

Thank you for this wp - I'm pleased that the bush is on it's way back - who'd have thought that it would be the influence of Japan but glad of it anyway

Mr Big's arm-candy? That would be Pu's twin sister Nwod, the more submissive one.

So despite the unfortunate interference of Mr J. Walker, we seem to be getting warmer . . .

[which is more than can be said for London, the TGs over here are having to deal with brass-monkey punters. The girls with the heated towel-rails have the edge now]

:wacko: Island of Dreams , ........... The Springfields

===========================================

They told me if you go down there take a girl with you as there is no pay for pussy on a small island .I decided to take my chance as I don't want one hanging on my arm for 3 days . My thai friend and I are booked in for two nights in a wooden beach bungalow . The idea is to come here to relax . Some chance of that .

After dinner we go out looking around the few bars that are here, it's not long before we spot a couple of girls together having a drink . Of course we can join them if we pay the drinks all evening . No-one speaks a word of english . One is called Poy and the other is Nutch , well it sounded like Nutch and she was Nuts as I learned later . They had both arrived on the island that day and it seemed had nowhere to sleep ?

I suggested to Nuts that she could stay in my bungalow and I think the sensible one went off with my friend to his . Nuts looked great and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her body after having a peek down her top and a lift of her dress in the club we went to later .

As soon as we got in my room she was on her mobile and she talked and talked and wanted to shower alone [ a definate sign of no action gonna take place ] She messed around in the bed , insisted in sleeping with a towel around her . So there was no sex . Just her , me ,and her mobile on the pillow.

At around 3.30 am she gets a call from Poy who has no-where to sleep and can she come and join us ? I think my friend had thrown her out of his bungalow . How she found her way to my bungalow , I couldn't figure out . [ sat-nav from Nuts mobile ? ] Anyway in the black of night Nuts lets her in and she got in the bed fully clothed after taking a pee .I had given up any thoughts of sex by then, what with 3 of us and 2 mobiles in the bed :eek: , calls to / from their bf , whatever .

At daybreak they both got up and left me alone , I presume to get the first ferry to the mainland . Just a kiss goodbye and that was it .

What a strange place this is, they didn't ask , and I hadn't paid them any money , as I was told no paid for pussy here ........

Good thread WP, as I post this I'm sat in Siam Paragon, some nice girls about.

Talking about nice girls there . Met one hell of a stunner ,wait for it . Dutch /Moroccan girl backpacking .

Early 20s and very civvy . I was with my home team anyway

Ten weeks, and counting! :P

:lol: Once bitten Twice shy , ......... Mott the Hoople ,

===========================================

I can say one thing about my Thai friend, if he were a magician he would pull the white rabbit out of the upturned hat . On the final night on the island he managed to find a bar off the main track accessed by an open back pick up truck along a wet ,bumpy unofficial road . It was raining hard , but hot as hell .

There he produced two go-go girls who were due to go on a makeshift stage at midnight. It was now 11.pm annd we were drinking a lot and the girls , May and Sen , even more . The magician decided we should go to another bar with live music on the beach front open until 4 am .

So he barfined both girls . What he told me he paid to get May and Sen out of this bar I was shocked . 2,500 bht each girl to take out .

" are you crazy " I ask , " you know the Bkk prices ! "

" this is not Bkk. This is Thailand , there are only these two girls on the whole island . This is Tuesday . We gonna take them to another bar, I get them drunk , we fcuk them for free , pay no more money " , Well he was paying, it sounded possible and he was a magician , he should know what he's doing .

Back down the long wet bumpy road in another pretend taxi and we are in the beach bar still drinking heavily . In my life I never seen TG drink like this . The magician produces a litre of vodka , slices of lime , shot glasses , and a salt dispenser .

He's good , isn't he ? .... No , he's a fool actually as the girls get drunk. My girl ,May ,spent half an hour in the ladies vomiting :eek: Sen was cross eyed by now , but somehow looked prettier , the magician fell backwards off his chair and fell over a table . All around the music blasted out , the lights were flashing , no - one seemed to notice us . By 2am we were smashed .

Outside on the sea front May says ,with almost tears in her eyes ,

" I sorry , I drunk , I want take care of you but I drunk . I no good for you "

" it's ok , you go back to your room and sleep ka ", I console her

" I come bungalow , you , we rest , sleep , no boom boom , ok ? "

I put her in a taxi with her drunken friend ,Sen , paid the driver to get them back home to their room , and then I set out in the moonlight to find where the magician has disapeared to ............. :angry:

Let this be a warning to all the novice punters out there, about the perils of the Demon Drink, aka the Curse of the Punting Classes.

Even if you're a watersports fan like WP, you shouldn't go pissing it all away like this.

:o Rat trap , ............ The Boomtown Rats ,

=====================================

I stepped over a dead rat at the end of my Soi , reminded me of Tiggy's post on thai street food ? He / she was spreadeagled on the hard surface , drying in the hot afternoon sun .

Given the choice the rat roasting in the open air oven of Bkk or the overweight german, bikini clad , lady tourist laid out on her seafront lounger, her oil covered back shining in the mirror , that was the warm waters , kissing the sand of the island ,

I'll take the view of the rat anytime .

The rat in the Soi , 5 minutes from the BTS tells me I am only 20 minutes away from my next fcuk . Exit Nana , back to Annies , back in the soapy bathwater with Eme . Another two hours of delight . We go to dinner after that and I head home early .Eme has the next two days off work , so I can get about a bit undisturbed by her texts .

It's dark when I exit the skytrain and back into the Soi. The rat has gone . Someone , somewhere , in the streets of this city has a painful stomach ache .... :eek:

WP so true about not getting you or your BF pissed before back to room, things can end messy, as for Annie's have you been there recently, is it worth a look?

WP so true about not getting you or your BF pissed before back to room, things can end messy, as for Annie's have you been there recently, is it worth a look?

Hi jerb , Annies is always worth a look . I am in there most days if not punting then just for a drink at the bar . 50 pounds for 2 hours soapy massage FS , has to be the best value in Bkk . Maybe the girls don't look so inviting as a few years back , and their restaurant on ground level now closed , but def . worth a visit .

If I read correctly and you are traveling with family , better you go into Emporium shopping centre , leave them to look around / shop and you slip out into the next Soi 24 or 25 lots of action close by . w.p.

:lol: Slip Sliding away , .......... Simon and Garfunkel ,

I know there are still some leftover punters from the old massage forum on here ,so this is dedicated to them .

A new shop opened , Soi 7/1 www.nurumassagebangkok.com in the interests of research , I take a look in ,

After speaking to the boss I am seated across from a line of smiling ladies. Hard to choose .

" just take the one who is smiling " , he says ,

" they are all smiling , "

" take them all then , that's what I mean , " he says ,

I pick number 5 her name is Bin , but her first name is not rubbish .

22 years old and smiling, we take a drink at the bar . I,m drinking water now , Bin has a coke . It's early afternoon. Bin is happy and a lot of fun and pleased to be part of Bangkok's first nuru only massage shop.

2,000 bht for an hour of slippery fun, all inclusive , OWO, RO , sex , whatever you like .

The room is a 12 foot square shower room with a mattress on the floor with pillow for your head . Hang my clothes behind a shower curtain and Bin gives me an assisted shower, she insists on calling me darling but she is the darling . Small , natural boobies with big nipples , and........... the hairiest pussy I've seen yet on this trip. [ in fact I haven't found a shaven one yet and in future I am dedicating my time to find a shaven girl here in the Kingdom . What's happening here ? ]

Bin slides up and down my back using her bum to massage me with lots of gel spread on both of us .Turn over and more slip sliding until her pubes are inches away from my face, then I go for it and lick my lips, she smiles wider, the lips on her coochie seem to smile also, then she's massaging my face/ tongue with her arse ,

' you , you like kin hoy , no " she squeals , ' kin , kin , Mmmm "

I finish with OWO holding her head down hard and CIM , she spits into a nearby bowl . one hour is not enough with this cute, sexy little bunny. It's all over too soon and I backtrack a few Soi's , as I just had a bright idea , ....

Where I may find a smoth shaven kitty , I head back to Soi 3 .......... :)

Thanks WP, no I'm traveling alone, think you got me an jojo mixed up, in fact I had a soapy last night at Nataree up in Ratchada, I went in at around 1930 and there were more sideliner girls than fish bowel girls, I couldn't decide straight away, so ordered a beer and took a seat, the prices here are 2000 for fish bowel, 2600 for sideline girls, and up to 4-5k for the new young inexperienced girls, why would you want to pay that for a new girl?

Anyway I sat and looked for girls smiling back, some of the girls were sitting with a face like a slapped arse, no thank you! One cute girl in a blue dress kept glancing over and smiling, yeah she was a contender, didn't spot another one so picked her, name was Aey, 25 from Korat, firm little body, fake DD boobs, and very friendly, she told me I look like her ex bf, is that good or bad? As Aey is a sideliner soapy slide mattress wasn't on offer, but still we had a lot of fun, she gave me her number, so may call when I'm back in BKK.

Hi jerb , Annies is always worth a look . I am in there most days if not punting then just for a drink at the bar . 50 pounds for 2 hours soapy massage FS , has to be the best value in Bkk . Maybe the girls don't look so inviting as a few years back , and their restaurant on ground level now closed , but def . worth a visit .

If I read correctly and you are traveling with family , better you go into Emporium shopping centre , leave them to look around / shop and you slip out into the next Soi 24 or 25 lots of action close by . w.p.

Many Thanks WP . Great reports with attention paid to the finer details ..

Annies is always worth checking ,even for a drink .

Wonder whether (Chicken ) is still working there . A really cute funny smart girl and with a shaved pussy .

Advices about keeing family busy during the day at shopping centres in BKK or anywhere is very welcome by me ..

Have you tried Eden Club on Soi 7 (I think ) recently ???.