OldGirlOnTheBlock

Girls -- ever fallen for a punter?

39 posts in this topic

There are always lots of threads of guys falling for wg's, but what about the other way around?

I had an experience recently with a chap. I'd seen him once before and although thought he was nice looking, once he had left, never really thought anymore about him.

He then came back and for some reason it felt different. I usually just see work as unemotional sex and nothing more. I do the deed, they leave and I forget all about them.

This time the sex was amazing and I really felt like it was 'making love', rather than just fucking. I have not been so turned on aroused with anyone, in years. We also chatted for ages afterwards and we talked about his liife and my llife, etc, etc.

So a few days later, still not being able to get him out of mind, I emailed him. I didn't declare my undying love for him anything, because I wasn't in love with him. I just had a great time and wanted to let him know.

I don't know what I expected from him to be honest. But I never even got a reply. I felt like a right pratt and then emailed again and apologised for contacting him like and told him it was not something I had ever done before -which was the truth.

I have not seen him since, although I did notice I had a missed call from him a few weeks later. But I don't think I could ever see him again, in a professional way, because I feel such a dick head for getting carried away and opening myself up to him in the way I did.

So, it's not just guys who can sometimes read the signals wrong.

Any girls had similar experiences?

But I don't think I could ever see him again, in a professional way, because I feel such a dick head for getting carried away and opening myself up to him in the way I did.

Its called taking a risk and showing someone how you feel, nothing to be ashamed of, takes a lot of courage, just a shame he wasn't able to give you a response, but thats his to deal with.

The missed call is a good sign. Maybe try once more.

The missed call is a good sign. Maybe try once more.

No, couldn't do that. There is nothing worse than a client who keeps pestering you or doesn't take no for an answer, so I'd never want to be that 'person' doing the exact same thing to someone else.

Plus I've kinda changed my opinion of him to be honest. If I got an email like that, whether or not I felt the same, I would still have replied if only to say, 'thanks for the email, but..........'.

It's funny though, because I've always seen myself as a level headed person, and it was very out of character for me to do something like that.

It's funny though, because I've always seen myself as a level headed person, and it was very out of character for me to do something like that.

I blame it all on global warming, it has a lot to answer for.

I blame it all on global warming, it has a lot to answer for.

I do like you. Will you go out with me :)

There are always lots of threads of guys falling for wg's, but what about the other way around?

I had an experience recently with a chap. I'd seen him once before and although thought he was nice looking, once he had left, never really thought anymore about him.

He then came back and for some reason it felt different. I usually just see work as unemotional sex and nothing more. I do the deed, they leave and I forget all about them.

This time the sex was amazing and I really felt like it was 'making love', rather than just fucking. I have not been so turned on aroused with anyone, in years. We also chatted for ages afterwards and we talked about his liife and my llife, etc, etc.

So a few days later, still not being able to get him out of mind, I emailed him. I didn't declare my undying love for him anything, because I wasn't in love with him. I just had a great time and wanted to let him know.

I don't know what I expected from him to be honest. But I never even got a reply. I felt like a right pratt and then emailed again and apologised for contacting him like and told him it was not something I had ever done before -which was the truth.

I have not seen him since, although I did notice I had a missed call from him a few weeks later. But I don't think I could ever see him again, in a professional way, because I feel such a dick head for getting carried away and opening myself up to him in the way I did.

So, it's not just guys who can sometimes read the signals wrong.

Any girls had similar experiences?

You soft tart, :):D

I do like you. Will you go out with me :)

I like him too - shall we have a fight over him? :D

I like him too - shall we have a fight over him? :)

Winner gets a box of 'Popcorn' :D

Winner gets a box of 'Popcorn' :)

Surely winner gets a chinese takeaway :D

Surely winner gets a chinese takeaway :)

Not when the battle is over SASfan :D

I like him too - shall we have a fight over him? :)

I'm not sure we'll have to. I think i've scared him of:eek:

You soft tart, :):D

Are you a hard tart???:D

Only a few months ago I would have said that any lassie developing feelings for a punter is away in the heid.

I cannot say that now.

I can see how it could easily happen. I mean, there's no rules as to who you like and you can't control it, it sometimes just happens and when you wind up in an intimate setting like, say, having sex with someone, feelings could easily develop and just because you sleep with X amount of people a day for money doesn't mean that it can't happen.

Hey OldGirlOnTheBlock - I don't think you did the wrong thing or let you emotions carry you away etc. at all - as one of the previous posters said - nothing ventured nothing gained. What you described sounds like it could be the start of something beautiful if both parties are willing to take it carefully further (and that's the key here - it takes two !).

I met a young lady in this environment pretty much over 5 years ago now (we recently celebrated the anniversary of our friendship) and I made it very clear that I wanted her in my life either as a partner (girlfriend, wife etc.) or as a friend - as I knew that her presence would enrich my own life experiences and vice versa - and there's not a day that I don't regret my decision.

IMHO I don't think attempting to return a missed call is pestering someone as it's only the first missed call - also you have to think of it from his perspective - it's unlikely he'll have been in the position where he has opened up to that extent to someone in this type of situation before - and he could be analysing the situation even deeper than you are.

I'm reminded of a quote from my favourite film "Meet Joe Black" when Anthony Hopkins said "You never know - lightening my strike !". Maybe I do have rose tinted glasses on/a Mills & Boon approach to meeting a partner, but it's hard enough to find someone normally - I personally don't give a flying monkeys how I meet a young lady - it's all about whether we click and whether I can find goodness in her soul ...

Parlour girls up here, Edinburgh, are always going off with customers. One girl told me that she reckoned 90% of girls in the business, are actually just looking for someone to look after them. Not saying that applies to you. I suspect that their is more lounge gossip about the size of a guys wallet, than anything else.

Cynic I am!

You might as well fall for a nut and bolt salesman for all the emotional sincerity that could exist in these liaisons.. good marketing tho..

A healthy injection from JRC is required, intravenously.

Parlour girls up here, Edinburgh, are always going off with customers. One girl told me that she reckoned 90% of girls in the business, are actually just looking for someone to look after them. Not saying that applies to you. I suspect that their is more lounge gossip about the size of a guys wallet, than anything else.

Size of wallet definitely does not apply in my case I can truthfully say. Even if a billionaire tried to sweep me off my feet, I would not be able to fake feelings. An impossibility for me.

Cynic I am!

You might as well fall for a nut and bolt salesman for all the emotional sincerity that could exist in these liaisons.. good marketing tho..

A healthy injection from JRC is required, intravenously.

I agree. I do know of relationships that have so far lasted the course which started out as girl/client but for me it has happened twice and both times ended in disaster. The first had his tool kit and overnight bag thrown out of my upstairs window and the door slammed behind him when he went to rescue them.We had bumped into someone he knew and the two-faced twat had the audacity to be ashamed to be seen with me.It lasted aprox another 60 seconds which was the time it took to get back to my house.I did bump into him 5 years later at annabellas when he started booking a lady there regularly,he then booked me out of the blue and i admit i did take his money,it was an interesting booking and reminded me just how an irritating person he is,glad to be shot of.

The second unfortunatley lasted 3 years but only because i forgot that i was actually capable of earning more than him as he had asked me to stop working and fell into "housewife" mode a little to easily for my liking.He decided that enough was enough and that he wanted his old life back (lapdancing clubs,brothels,the bachelor life) when i went from a size 8 to the enormously fat size 10,proof of what our relationship was based on,sex! With hindsight i wish that i had just carried on working and let him stay or leave. Now im glad he left as im back to being a wg,supporting my kiddies on my own and i feel (relativley) in control of my own life again.Will it happen a third time,no siree .

I agree. I do know of relationships that have so far lasted the course which started out as girl/client but for me it has happened twice and both times ended in disaster. The first had his tool kit and overnight bag thrown out of my upstairs window and the door slammed behind him when he went to rescue them.We had bumped into someone he knew and the two-faced twat had the audacity to be ashamed to be seen with me.It lasted aprox another 60 seconds which was the time it took to get back to my house.

The second unfortunatley lasted 3 years but only because i forgot that i was actually capable of earning more than him as he had asked me to stop working and fell into "housewife" mode a little to easily for my liking.He decided that enough was enough and that he wanted his old life back (lapdancing clubs,brothels,the bachelor life) when i went from a size 8 to the enormously fat size 10,proof of what our relationship was based on,sex! With hindsight i wish that i had just carried on working and let him stay or leave. Now im glad he left as im back to being a wg,supporting my kiddies on my own and i feel (relativley) in control of my own life again.Will it happen a third time,no siree .

Trying to get each other to change situation could be a disaster if attempted too soon.

I agree. I do know of relationships that have so far lasted the course which started out as girl/client but for me it has happened twice and both times ended in disaster. The first had his tool kit and overnight bag thrown out of my upstairs window and the door slammed behind him when he went to rescue them.We had bumped into someone he knew and the two-faced twat had the audacity to be ashamed to be seen with me.It lasted aprox another 60 seconds which was the time it took to get back to my house.I did bump into him 5 years later at annabellas when he started booking a lady there regularly,he then booked me out of the blue and i admit i did take his money,it was an interesting booking and reminded me just how an irritating person he is,glad to be shot of.

I'll say he was a twat - either that or he was blind.

I just checked out the galleries on your website and you are a fine looking woman.

Wow,thankyou oneputt.It was partly my own fault though,i get swept of my feet too easily,or at least i used to.lol.

Wow,thankyou oneputt.It was partly my own fault though,i get swept of my feet too easily,or at least i used to.lol.

You're welcome.

Oh that's pretty bad what that shallow man did. You shd have thrown him out the window first, then his tools on top of him!