Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bibi

Element Of Surprise!

19 posts in this topic

I had a really interesting client today..for a start he was a dead ringer for Ricky Gervais and i confess i found this a huge turn on for some reason, but that is by the by!

He told me that he had deliberately not looked at my picture as he loves the element of surprise, so literally he did a blind booking!

Do any other gentlemen ever do this and if so have you had some great surprises or horrible shocks??

I had a really interesting client today..for a start he was a dead ringer for Ricky Gervais and i confess i found this a huge turn on for some reason, but that is by the by!

He told me that he had deliberately not looked at my picture as he loves the element of surprise, so literally he did a blind booking!

Do any other gentlemen ever do this and if so have you had some great surprises or horrible shocks??

Every punt of mine for years was like this pre-net, i had horror shows including grossly ugly to me women open their door to me, i rarely walked in those days though, unlike now it wasnt a necessity to fancy the WG. I also punted with some excellent WGs. I have ocassionally punted out the local paper since i got net connected but not often. Use the technology i have available to me is my logic. My odds of a good or better punt are increased by the net, this site and knowing other punters.

Every punt of mine for years was like this pre-net, i had horror shows including grossly ugly to me women open their door to me, i rarely walked in those days though, unlike now it wasnt a necessity to fancy the WG. I also punted with some excellent WGs. I have ocassionally punted out the local paper since i got net connected but not often. Use the technology i have available to me is my logic. My odds of a good or better punt are increased by the net, this site and knowing other punters.

I see where you're coming from, so am playing devils advocate here Smiths- Lets say you (or anyone) researched a girl and she was clean, polite, friendly, did the services you wanted etc surely looks wouldn't matter so much and there might be a little thrill not knowing who would answer the door?

Yes I know it is better to do research I also told him this after the booking...but he told me he found it a turn on, not knowing who the person was on the other side of the door. Was wondering if you get some guys who also like doing this or have done it.

BOO! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SURPRISE!!

Yes I know it is better to do research I also told him this after the booking...but he told me he found it a turn on, not knowing who the person was on the other side of the door. Was wondering if you get some guys who also like doing this or have done it.

With airburshing, blurs and fake photos its nearly always a blind punt for us punters.

Ive done tons of research on girls and turned up and thought...."oh....dear.." :(

Others have been "OH! Wow! This is going to be great!" :D

I find it a turn on when the door opens and shes my type. Doesnt matter whether you research or not....research only increases the chance that shes the later not the former...

Edited by Overworked

When I left my agency to become indie 5 years ago I had no website for a few months and relied solely on

a little box ad in the trade paper.

I was genuinely shocked at how many men out there are happy to book and turn up without seeing

a single picture. Most of these guys did not even ask for a description on the phone!

Some of them did tell me they liked the element of surprise.

Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Oh great! Im sending you my cleaning bill... oh no..... its got in to the sofa leather...... this will never come out......

Oh the smell....

I hope your pleased with yourself....

I see where you're coming from, so am playing devils advocate here Smiths- Lets say you (or anyone) researched a girl and she was clean, polite, friendly, did the services you wanted etc surely looks wouldn't matter so much and there might be a little thrill not knowing who would answer the door?

I have to physically fancy the WG though or my cock wont play ball nowadays Lydia, i didnt have that problem in my younger days. I punt with WGs with blurred face photos so thats always a thrill, and attitude is absolutely crucial to me. A plainer to me WG with a good attitude beats a cold stunner any day for me. Just being a stunner isnt enough on its own. :)

I think all first time meets have an element of surprise about them, so even if you have seen a face photo, and i don't insist or usually want to do so, you can still be surprised about what someone is actually like compared to the assumptions you have made.

But all that said I would always regard a good reputation and good reports about someone as being far far more important than a photographic image. And sometimes when you have done this a while your gut instinct is often the best way to go albeit that is informed by the experience you have gained.

So I am not sure I would be strong enough to not actually look at a face photo if one were available but i can understand why the guy in the original post choose not to do so.

When I left my agency to become indie 5 years ago I had no website for a few months and relied solely on

a little box ad in the trade paper.

I was genuinely shocked at how many men out there are happy to book and turn up without seeing

a single picture. Most of these guys did not even ask for a description on the phone!

Some of them did tell me they liked the element of surprise.

unless that surprise is a bloke with a knife....

Im turning up at a strange place with hundred of pounds on me..... With no one knowing where I am, or what I am doing....well im not going to tell my mum where Im off out...

I want to make sure Im not going to get mugged and end up in a ditch....so it would be foolish not to at least do some sanity checks...

Edited by Overworked

No!

What this story reveals is that we all bring something different to our punts and sometimes something completely different.

If I had a chance to see a lady's face before a punt - or at least have some idea of what she looked like. I would take this option everytime than rather

punt blind even if it is only once.

Edited by Superego

Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Oh great! Im sending you my cleaning bill... oh no..... its got in to the sofa leather...... this will never come out......

Oh the smell....

I hope your pleased with yourself....

Yes very pleased. Especially as the Arse lost tonight!

On a related tack, I have arranged meetings entirely based on written communication, email or text. That is not without risk, but I know that it can create an extra layer of mystery or excitement. As smiths has observed above, in broad terms it is best to use all the available information when reaching a decision, but every now and then, taking a chance can add something extra.

One WG I met told me that she too sometimes prefers not to speak to the client beforehand as she finds the extra mystery exciting.

Or a couple of tangerines :P

I have to physically fancy the WG though or my cock wont play ball nowadays Lydia, i didnt have that problem in my younger days.

Totally agree. When I started indulging I assumed that the sight of any reasonably attractive lady would be enough. I now know the type of lady that will get me aroused nowadays and I also need to fancy her in order to enjoy the encounter.

I punt with WGs with blurred face photos so thats always a thrill, and attitude is absolutely crucial to me.

I don't need to see the lady's face but I do need to see a full body shot. You can still get a good impression of what the lady looks like even from a blurred photo. I agree that attitude is important. Personally it's no good me booking a lady who is submissive or expects me to taje total control. Although I am an easy going person I am definitely not submissive. I like a lady who is the same.

. Just being a stunner isnt enough on its own. :)

Absolutely correct. Being a stunner is an advantage but it's definitely not a dealbreaker

You could fill the envelope with monopoly money and enjoy the surprised look on the wg's face! Oh how you both will laugh at your little joke!!!!!

You could fill the envelope with monopoly money and enjoy the surprised look on the wg's face! Oh how you both will laugh at your little joke!!!!!

it would have to be someone with far more courage than I possess to do that particularly if, like me, you don't book submissive ladies. I like to live dangerously but not that dangerously!!! However I will now consider it for a subsequent meeting once the lady has got used to my sense of humour. Although getting used to my humour can take months rather than hours. :wub:

It was always a surprise with a new girl at Zara's in Shrewsbury just one girl working the maid shows you to the room and a website that was never updated lol luckily they were always very good surprises like the excellent Yasmin or Sarah god I miss them ;)