MrUU

Wgs On Average How Many Men Do You See?

Average men seen in a day   1 member has voted

1. 1. How many men do you see in a day

• 1 - 3
    • 4 - 7
    • 8 - 10
    • 10+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 posts in this topic

Ladies, on average how many men do you see a day?

Also, is this generally regarded as an offensive question? I've asked this a few times on girl told me she had been working 12 hours and when I probed further snapped and said she doesn't see 12 men a day. Another said she has only seen three and looked disappointed... its probably just subjective but I'm curious and generally don't mind how many men the lady has seen.

Also, is this generally regarded as an offensive question? I've asked this a few times on girl told me she had been working 12 hours and when I probed further snapped and said she doesn't see 12 men a day. Another said she has only seen three and looked disappointed... its probably just subjective but I'm curious and generally don't mind how many men the lady has seen.

Going on previous threads some WGs regard it as none of the punters business. Many threads have also revealed that some punters are bothered by how many punters a WG punts with and particularly before him on the day of his punt. Bearing that in mind and the fact its totally dependent on taking the WGs word for it some might wish to ensure they are attracting as many punters as possible by saying its less than it is. Not saying WGs on here would do that though. Like you i dont care how many as long as i get good service.

Going on previous threads some WGs regard it as none of the punters business. Many threads have also revealed that some punters are bothered by how many punters a WG punts with and particularly before him on the day of his punt. Bearing that in mind and the fact its totally dependent on taking the WGs word for it some might wish to ensure they are attracting as many punters as possible by saying its less than it is. Not saying WGs on here would do that though. Like you i dont care how many as long as i get good service.

anyone who is fussed should see them early. I had a splendid one at 8am. Bet she hasnt seen anyone before. Unless she had an overnight.

I think if you cant cope witht he fact WG's see other punters, then find another hobby.

I'm curious and generally don't mind how many men the lady has seen.

If you genuinely don't mind, why do you want to know?

Apologies, I'm not trying to be a troll, but it does seem a strange question.

anyone who is fussed should see them early. I had a splendid one at 8am. Bet she hasnt seen anyone before. Unless she had an overnight.

I think if you cant cope witht he fact WG's see other punters, then find another hobby.

Yes punting at a WGs first advertised booking of the day increases your chances you are the first punter of course but whats the reason to do so, if its because you dont like the thought another man has shagged her that day before you how do you know she hadnt been shagging her partner all night, you dont, its all sex after all irrespective of who is shagging. I agree with your last sentence, punting involves WGs shagging who knows how many guys a day, if you are squeamish about that perhaps its not the pastime for you. If i was worried it would spoil my fun so as i punt for fun i dont worry or care about it. If i did i wouldnt go to parties where a WG could of punted with up to 40 punters before me.

I do find this a bit of a nosey question when guys ask on a booking. To me whilst they are on a booking they should be bothered about what is happening within the slice of time they have with me, not how many other men I see in a day or who I'm seeing afterwards. I don't sit there and ask them how many times they have shagged their wives this week do I?

Not necessarily. I advertise a wide range of appointment times, yet for various reasons 8pm could be my first appointment that day, or I might have agreed an overnight which runs until 10am. Other days I'm finished by 2pm because I'm happy with the bookings I've had and I can take the opportunity to do something personal. I remember one chap I saw around midday asking what I had lined up, I said I'm thinking of going to the gym then meeting up with an old friend now I've had my quota for the day. "Uh?" he said, "I had thought I would have been your first today" since this was said at the end of the booking I'm guessing he couldn't tell so I took this as a compliment.

If you genuinely don't mind, why do you want to know? Apologies, I'm not trying to be a troll, but it does seem a strange question.

I do find this a bit of a nosey question when guys ask on a booking. To me whilst they are on a booking they should be bothered about what is happening within the slice of time they have with me, not how many other men I see in a day or who I'm seeing afterwards. I don't sit there and ask them how many times they have shagged their wives this week do I?

I think the question is highly inappropriate and very disrespectful and sincerely hope there is no response to your poll whatsoever.

It's a strange question because there's a hint of judgement always in the question -- the notion that sex makes us dirty seems to be just beneath the surface.

As Smiths points out, you don't really know what else is going on behind the scenes, or what people do in their spare time. I don't really buy the oft-cited argument that a lady taking fewer appointments is better at her job because she's less tired. I have worked in various ways and manners, and at present can only really fit one appointment a day around my other commitments, but I'm busier overall than I was when I had room for two or three.

I think the question is highly inappropriate and very disrespectful and sincerely hope there is no response to your poll whatsoever.

OK I respect the right to not answer but disrespect and taking offence!? WTF, you're paying for sex amd shes selling it lighten up a little

So the fact that we are selling sex makes it ok to ask personal questions about the rest of the time you are not paying for our services?. As you said you are paying for sex you are not paying to quiz her about when you are not there. As Rose says questions like that imply a judgement either that or you are getting off on what she might or might not be doing with other clients which is no-ones business really.Not everything about a wg is for sale, just the time you are having with her at that particular moment. I have found guys that ask questions like that usually follow on with things like 'so have you got a boyfriend...whats your real name...how much do you earn a week then?'...

Yup it is a rude question because it is pretty much the same as 'What do you earn?' which is pretty much considered impolite to ask anyone.

Apart from anything I imagine for most women the answer is variable on the basis we all have quiet and busy days/weeks depending on both demand and what we feel like doing.

Ok I'll bite!!!! None :D

My dear Holly. I wasn't going to post on this thread again but I once again find your response brightens my day. But, if your response is truthful, does that mean that other responses have not been true and you've been leading us on? I didn't think you were the type of lady to lead men on!

My dear Holly. I wasn't going to post on this thread again but I once again find your response brightens my day. But, if your response is truthful, does that mean that other responses have not been true and you've been leading us on? I didn't think you were the type of lady to lead men on!

I most certainly do not lead you lovely boys on, might be tempted to lead you around a bit, but never lead you on :P The real answer should be one in my case shouldn't it? Actually thinking about it, the truthful answer to the OPs question should be anything between one to several thousand in my case depending on where I am and what I am doing. He didn't ask how many men we have sex with now did he, that would be a tad rude.

OK I respect the right to not answer but disrespect and taking offence!? WTF, you're paying for sex amd shes selling it lighten up a little

So the fact that we are selling sex makes it ok to ask personal questions about the rest of the time you are not paying for our services?. As you said you are paying for sex you are not paying to quiz her about when you are not there. As Rose says questions like that imply a judgement either that or you are getting off on what she might or might not be doing with other clients which is no-ones business really.Not everything about a wg is for sale, just the time you are having with her at that particular moment. I have found guys that ask questions like that usually follow on with things like 'so have you got a boyfriend...whats your real name...how much do you earn a week then?'...

Yup it is a rude question because it is pretty much the same as 'What do you earn?' which is pretty much considered impolite to ask.

One of my rules is avoid confrontational situations. I'm going to break that rule.

It's none of your business. It's none of my business. It's nobody's business but the lady concerned. If you want to ask a lady on a one to one basis and risk the consequences the that is up to you. This forum is not the place to ask such an inane question.

Read what the ladies have written and then consider what impression you are giving of yourself with your posts. This same question was put on here recently by a lady about another punter who used to post frequently.

If we could only see ourselves as others see us.

Why the heck would you make this a public poll where everyone's votes could be seen? I don't blame any lady for not answering.

There's a curiosity, I think, on the part of punters about how much girls earn from their work.

I for one would feel just a little uncomfortable about seeing a girl that was earning, for instance, more than would require her to register for VAT because this would indicate either that I was paying too much or that she was working on a scale that would not allow her to give me the attention that I seek or perhaps both!

I have no means of knowing just what earnings a girl makes. But after 10 or so years of punting one gets a feel for these things and I certainly avoid booking with any girl whom I suspect is operating 'wall to wall' so to speak.

And I also agree with punters that prefer to be the first customer of the day.

Uncle Pokey

If a girl is working fulltime then she will be earning enough to pay her bills,buy food,run her accommodation and buy the same things as anyone else.Its a job.Hate to burst anyones bubble here but alot of ladies pay tax and n.i like in any other self employed situation.

I fail to see how a lady paying her tax or knowing that shock horror she might see more than you in a day impacts on the booking you have with her.

Just to add on.If a girl is earning underneath the tax threshold this would indicate that she has a job elsewhere,so would this also impact on her time with you if she is knackered from working 2 jobs?

If a girl is working fulltime then she will be earning enough to pay her bills,buy food,run her accommodation and buy the same things as anyone else.Its a job.Hate to burst anyones bubble here but alot of ladies pay tax and n.i like in any other self employed situation.

I fail to see how a lady paying her tax or knowing that shock horror she might see more than you in a day impacts on the booking you have with her.

Uncle Pokey was referring to VAT which is a much higher income threshold than ordinary income tax

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/forms-rates/rates/rates-thresholds.htm

Some ladies may very well earn the level of income required for registration, although I'm told it's best avoided if you can.

You, me or others cant know whether its a lot or not in reality, just like in some other cash businesses, i couldnt care less if a WG does or doesnt pay tax as it doesnt affect the service she offers me, and i pay my taxes which go towards tax collectors to collect tax owed. If they get done for not paying tax though they should of thought about the consequences in my view just like all tax evaders.

Its totally irrelevant to me what a WG really earns, just like with paying tax and how many punters they really punt with.

Uncle Pokey was referring to VAT which is a much higher income threshold than ordinary income tax

http://www.hmrc.gov....-thresholds.htm

Some ladies may very well earn the level of income required for registration, although I'm told it's best avoided if you can.

Correct... because if you charge VAT, you have to tell the customer, and you have to give them a VAT receipt with your personal (if sole trader) name and address on, along with your vat registration number. That and 20% of your fee immediately goes to HMRC. If I were a service provider approaching the VAT threshold, I'd take a month or two off.

Edited by toomuchfun

There's a curiosity, I think, on the part of punters about how much girls earn from their work.

I for one would feel just a little uncomfortable about seeing a girl that was earning, for instance, more than would require her to register for VAT because this would indicate either that I was paying too much or that she was working on a scale that would not allow her to give me the attention that I seek or perhaps both!

I have no means of knowing just what earnings a girl makes. But after 10 or so years of punting one gets a feel for these things and I certainly avoid booking with any girl whom I suspect is operating 'wall to wall' so to speak.

And I also agree with punters that prefer to be the first customer of the day.

Uncle Pokey

I agree that there does seem to be but I don't understand why - I have no idea at all how much my accountant earns or the lady who does my nails, and I would be ashamed of myself if I was even speculating about it because it is absolutely nothing to do with me, is it? And if either were very busy I would be happy because hopefully that would mean they were bloody good - provided the service provided to me wasn't affected, why would it matter?

Every lady is different and we all have to learn what our limits are - some have had enough after one or two bookings a day and others aren't happy if they're not on the way to double figures; I work from home half the month and tour the other half so I do a bit of both depending on the context. I would also say that my first booking of the day is my worst of the lot - it takes me a couple to switch off the real world and get into my stride and for the first hour I'm usually still mentally planning mealtimes, bank runs and so on. Given that on a busy day I will have had half a dozen or so showers by mid afternoon whilst at first thing in the morning I'll have only had one, I don't really understand the hackneyed old 'cleanliness' argument, either?

LOL, that's just funny. It's supposed to be fun, relief, excitement.....SEX!!! If these things above are concerning someone, then the poor girls being "targeted" really should be charging an absolute fortune :lol:

If she's a crap SP.....cross her off the list. If she's good....re-visit. It just ain't rocket science..... :ph34r:

To all the girls that have given me the most intimate, naughty, sexy fun imaginable....i wish them wealth beyond their wildest dreams because they bloody deserve it ^_^