Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spunkie74

Heavy spunkers!

19 posts in this topic

I dont know if I should regard it as a gift or not, in fact Im often quite embarrassed about when im with a WG, but I'm a fairly heavy ejaculator and if ive not had any release for a few days I can ejaculate copious amounts for serveral seconds. Occassionally this is problem as a) it can be messy and :) i can often end up misdirecting and hitting a girl where we've agreed not to go!!

I was just wondering if girls enjoy having heavy loads released on them and any experiences good or bad from guys and girls who have encountered this phenomenen.

I dont know if I should regard it as a gift or not, in fact Im often quite embarrassed about when im with a WG, but I'm a fairly heavy ejaculator and if ive not had any release for a few days I can ejaculate copious amounts for serveral seconds. Occassionally this is problem as a) it can be messy and :o i can often end up misdirecting and hitting a girl where we've agreed not to go!!

I was just wondering if girls enjoy having heavy loads released on them and any experiences good or bad from guys and girls who have encountered this phenomenen.

Hi spunkie,

Whilst I am no Peter North, I do also cum quite heavily, even if I have cum just an hour or two ago.

Add to that the fact that I love giving facials, and you have yourself a situation! Some girls do not like taking facials and I therefore always choose to cum in/on a part of her body that is nowhere near her face.

Where I know that the girl does like facials and has agreed to take one (or two or three :D) I am very happy to perform my duty and give her a faceful of cum. Some girls have been surprised/bemused by my ability to cum so much even the second or third time round and some absolutely love being covered from forehead to neck in my goo. With some girls you can tell that they genuinely enjoy facials as their face and eyes light up when they are recieving them.

I have only ever encountered one girl though, that climaxed every time I gave her a facial, she was a very special girl! :)

I should add that in my experience it is quite rare to find a girl that doesn't mind taking a facial, it is very rare to find a girl that LOVES taking facials and it is near impossible to find a girl that CLIMAXES when you give her a facial.

Edited by ClarenceNightingale
Added a paragraph.

you should be proud of that!!!

i wish i could shoot loads lol

Wanted to add a bit more but my 5 min editing time was up.

After a vigorous bout of sexual intercourse one night, an ex girlfriend of mine took the condom off me, looked at the contents and poured the lot down her throat. She told me she loved the taste and the feeling of it trickling down her throat but was scared I would paste her hair in the process of giving her a facial. Many nights of 'training' began :)

and this goddess is an "ex-girlfriend" - why......?!

I'm a very heavy ejaculator as well, even if it's my second, third, fourth orgasm of the day, it's still generally a big load and obviously the longer I'm at it, the bigger the load. I also tend to shoot very, very far. It makes it difficult to control if I'm supposed to be cumming on a girls tits! Also surprises them a bit if I give them a facial and they get all of that all over them.

Still, I would never trade that and be a trickler!

I can be a little heavy if I havent shot my load for a few days.

I once sprayed over a ladies boobs and afterwards she simply wiped it off with a normal tissue.

As I was driving away I chuckled to myself thinking that if her next client licked her boobs...... :mad:

However, a couple of more miles down the road and when I'd had time to think about it I suddenly thought "supposing the bloke BEFORE me had done the same" ;)

Needless to say I opened the car window and spat out of the window a couple of times :rolleyes:

lol, no problem for me....I like to watch it

and this goddess is an "ex-girlfriend" - why......?!

LOL I have been lucky enough to have had girlfriends in the past who love swallowing and who like taking facials. Now I am married, and although sex with the Mrs is rare, when we do do it, she likes swallowing and taking a facial too.

Call me lucky! :rolleyes:

I can be a little heavy if I havent shot my load for a few days.

I once sprayed over a ladies boobs and afterwards she simply wiped it off with a normal tissue.

As I was driving away I chuckled to myself thinking that if her next client licked her boobs...... ;)

However, a couple of more miles down the road and when I'd had time to think about it I suddenly thought "supposing the bloke BEFORE me had done the same" :rolleyes:

Needless to say I opened the car window and spat out of the window a couple of times:rolleyes:

Gladio vive, gladio morere.

Your best bet is to ask the girl in question.

I personally don't like spunk in my face, but there you go.

I don't do CIM for the same reason.

I find the taste and the smell of some sperm off putting.

So spunky it's kind of subject to personal preference.

Don't be embarresed hun everybody is different. Although with CIM you should warn the girl so she doesn't choke he he!!!

xxx

Hit a girl between the eyes once or twice, not really intentionally, and apologised. Hazard of the job they said. I think quite a few women working or not like a heavy cummer. I am not quite as profilic as i was due to age, but when a woman takes me orally there's usually some kind of comment like you've been saving up again or that was a big load, said in a way that suggested satisfaction, as though it was a complement to them. Which may not have been true, but that doesn't matter.....

I can spunk quite a lot but less and less after each ejaculation. After a HJ once, a wg did say in a surprised tone of voice `oooh you`ve done loads` with a satisfied look on her face.

Wanted to add a bit more but my 5 min editing time was up.

After a vigorous bout of sexual intercourse one night, an ex girlfriend of mine took the condom off me, looked at the contents and poured the lot down her throat. She told me she loved the taste and the feeling of it trickling down her throat but was scared I would paste her hair in the process of giving her a facial. Many nights of 'training' began ;)

Wow! That's my kind of girl !!!!

I shoot alot of cum, especially if a girl has really turned me on.

It's great to give a girl a huge facial and most girls take it as a real compliment.

Because I cum so much, although I do CIM, i normally divert most of it over the girl's face ( and avoid shooting over her head).

If your girl's a vegetarian, remind her that she's getting her protein !

No better pleasure than covering a lovely set of heaving bosoms with a good dose of spunk - an incredible turn on for me !

Oh you guys do make me feel envious. Had to have an emergency prostrate operation a few years ago which means that (at best) I can only manage a dribble:( Still, the ladies know that they won't need to have a shampoo after seeing me:D:D

Spunkie....It can be seen as a gift but it can also be seen as the opposite! It depends on the woman. Lots of spunk can be great if you direct it in a few places - not just the mouth/face!! If you like the lady to swallow then it's always better to forewarn her of whats coming!