Asian Playboy

Wgs Into Bdsm - Giving Or Receiving

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

Any recommendations for any Indie WGs that enjoy BDSM?

I either want to be dominated, or do the dominating. My preference would be to dominate her, but I'm somewhat scared of not knowing where the line is and might hurt her by mistake. So I would also enjoy being dominated and light femdom.

Price range, doesnt matter too much as long as its not a bank buster.

Thanks.

Try searching for 'submissive' and see what that throws up.

If you're new to the whole BDSM thing, perhaps a visit to a fetish club might be a less fraught introduction and you'd get to meet lots of people into the same thing.

Hey,

I either want to be dominated, or do the dominating. My preference would be to dominate her, but I'm somewhat scared of not knowing where the line is and might hurt her by mistake. So I would also enjoy being dominated and light femdom.

Thanks.

I would tread cautiously if I were you. Try a tie and tease session with a lady who you trust. Then delve a little deeper. Beware you don't suddenly find yourself out of your depth.

Megan at Maxes Angels - she will be your sub or dom, end of .... She will be a nice dom or ram your ass with a 12 inch strap on, up to how how much you want to explore it

Jeez, the dildo thing would be a bit too extreme haha.

I was thinking just a few slaps, bites and scratches and a tiny verbal stuff. Thanks though, ill look her up now!

Try searching for 'submissive' and see what that throws up.

If you're new to the whole BDSM thing, perhaps a visit to a fetish club might be a less fraught introduction and you'd get to meet lots of people into the same thing.

Do you mean search for that on purple site or on this forum?

Hey,

Thanks.

Nobody, whether a WG or not can enjoy BDSM with any/everyone. If you want a successful meet make sure that you communicate your preferences clearly, agree limits, and if relevant safe words etc. That way you can both have confidence that nothing untoward should happen.

As Nero suggests above, a visit to a club would be a good way to gain a better insight into the scene.

As TheVicar says the keen to a successful Dom/sub session is communication. You are asking the other person to put alot of trust in you and so you need to be clear about what you want. Even what you may feel is hardly domination, a few light slaps on the bottom for example, can be very disorientating and unpleasant for someone who is not expecting it. If I am meeting a sub for the first time I'll outline in general terms what I am proposing to do - something like "restraints, paddle, flogger" gives an idea that this is going to be beyond a spanking but not as severe as say using the cane.

Try and build the scene in your head, it doesn't have to be rigid but if you are doing a longer session you want to give it some kind of flow. Common sense suggests building up the scene, if you start with thrashing a sub with a 6 foot rattan cane you aren't going to have much to develop to. There is a temptation to rush at first but you can take your time.

Use an unusual safeword and if you are gagging the submissive (or gagged yourself) have a signal you can make to say stop - I usually give the submissive something to drop if it gets too much.

I would always try what you are going to do with your sub on yourself first, particularly if you are trying something that might be unusual or painful.

The fetish scene is very welcoming to those exploring BDSM, just search for a local munch. A fetish club might be a bit much for a first outing.

There are quite a few books that might be worth looking at - I've just finished The Ultimate Guide to Kink by Tristan Taormino - it's a bit American but if you ignore the boring theorising bits it has some good ideas.

There are a lot of prosubmissive and prodommes out there, a search for sub on the other site is a good starting point. The owners of dungeons also tend to know indies.

Happy to help if you want something more specific

Enjoy

charly

Megan at Maxes Angels - she will be your sub or dom, end of .... She will be a nice dom or ram your ass with a 12 inch strap on, up to how how much you want to explore it

I endorse the choice of Megan. She is a very caring girl, who will listen to what you want and that is what you will get.

I have had a fluffy GFE with her, on another occasion spanked her and on a third been dommed by her.

She is funny and just a great girl.

Best girl I can personally recommend is Alice Maria aka Alice_of_wonderland (over on **)

She's a young blonde student, British and is happy to switch from dom to sub, although she prefers been submissive. She was happy to let me tie her up on our second date. On the first date she tied me. She lists her services as BDSM both ways.