MrUU

Anal, Guys Receiving A Strap-On. What Is The Etiquette?

16 posts in this topic

OK let's just say that this is something I'm curious about. If I were to see a WG and request a strap-on what is the etiquette, what should I expect from her and what should she expect from me in terms of safe sex and hygiene?

OK let's just say that this is something I'm curious about. If I were to see a WG and request a strap-on what is the etiquette, what should I expect from her and what should she expect from me in terms of safe sex and hygiene?

I'll start by assuming that this won't be the first time you have had something up your arse, and therefore she is not "breaking you in".

If a lady is offering this service then she has probably done it before. It goes without saying that she should put a condom on the strap-on before using it, just like any other sex toy.

So, by "safe sex and hygiene", do you mean you are worried about poo? If you are asking the lady for a strap-on up your arse then you should be prepared. If you are expecting only a gentle seeing to with a smaller toy, then it should be sufficient to have been to the toilet reasonably recently beforehand. However, if you are wanting a prolonged, harder session with a big toy then it would be polite to douche your arse out first.

Apologies to anyone eating breakfast while reading this.....

Edited by bendy

Apologies to anyone eating breakfast while reading this....."

I was but for some reason the sausages seem somewhat unappealing :)

When you say 'Douche', do you mean the use of a sepository beforehand?

When you say 'Douche', do you mean the use of a sepository beforehand?

No - I mean squirting some water up there and emptying, to ensure nothing unpleasant is lurking there.....

Having rammed many a backside I have yet to hear a man say

"I gave myself an anal douche before coming here"

Look and learn lads.... look and learn ;)

Having rammed many a backside I have yet to hear a man say

"I gave myself an anal douche before coming here"

To be fair, I always do this, but I have never thought it necessary to tell the lady. Some things better left unsaid and all that....

Maybe I'm unusual, but then I do tend to go for the more extreme side of receiving anal play, so it's seems polite to douche first.

For the strap-on to be clean with a condom on it, you to have washed your arse and her to have plenty of lube, i anyway am not used to having my arse penetrated so very slowly goes it, and thats the key for me, a WG who is very careful and doesnt thrust too hard, that happened once and it was bloody painful. A good laugh, fun and a turn-on if done properly i have found.

Of course it is polite to douche first and as this thread is about etiquette it would be polite to

reassure the lady that a douche had been used prior to the visit. It may give that lady more

confidence to proceed.

It is my strong belief that the majority of anal receivers do not think to douche.

I have been perhaps "lucky" though and not been met with any real horror sights

when back there.

It is good ettiquette not to bite the pillow so hard you swallow feathers

I'll start by assuming that this won't be the first time you have had something up your arse, and therefore she is not "breaking you in".

To judge from the question I think it very probably IS the first time.

Giving anal douche to someone who hasn't had one before is one of life's pleasures....

Douching beforehand is vital. How could you not?

And be warned it's a very short step from a strap-on to two handed fist fucking. Enjoy.

Equally the simple douche can lead on to very addictive colonic irrigation. Not something to be undertaken shortly before anything.......

Douching beforehand is vital. How could you not?

And be warned it's a very short step from a strap-on to two handed fist fucking. Enjoy.

Brilliant. :D :D :D

A word to the wise: If you are married be sure to take up photography prior to purchasing an anal douche.

These things are identical to the little puffers photographers have to blow dust off their lenses - except in size!!!

Having taken up photography one may need to purchase a serious telephoto lens to justify the size of your anal douche. :o

I can confirm that the douche is well worth using prior to those more intimate encounters. I wouldn't see Shanelle without using mine.

Uncle Pokey

Edited by Uncle Pokey