Scotsman0000

Changing username?

6 posts in this topic

Is there a way I can change my username without having to get a new account? I can't find a way in the control panel so I assume it's been switched off but perhaps a mod or admin could change my username for me?

Is there a way I can change my username without having to get a new account? I can't find a way in the control panel so I assume it's been switched off but perhaps a mod or admin could change my username for me?

Contact Galahad and he checks if the name you wish to use is available :)

Contact Galahad and he checks if the name you wish to use is available :rolleyes:

Better still check that the new name you want is free, and then PM Galahad (it will save him time).

With reference to the OP, it probably helps your case if you can give a brief description of the reason(s) why you wish to change your username.

As you should know, running multiple ids is something of a no-no, so don't try that.

Assuming that G does change your name, you will find that the next time you try and log in after he has made the change, that you will need to use your new name (but current password).

Better still check that the new name you want is free, and then PM Galahad (it will save him time).

With reference to the OP, it probably helps your case if you can give a brief description of the reason(s) why you wish to change your username.

As you should know, running multiple ids is something of a no-no, so don't try that.

Assuming that G does change your name, you will find that the next time you try and log in after he has made the change, that you will need to use your new name (but current password).

I need to change mine because I no longer have a mansion but what I change it to I do not know.

I need to change mine because I no longer have a mansion but what I change it to I do not know.

May I suggest "Ladyoftheassylum" :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help guys, always appreciated.