Galahad

Discussion Of "adultwork" Advertisers

117 posts in this topic

Most users here are well aware of the long history of dishonesty on the part of AW's owners and many of its advertisers (see the thread on the Hall of Shame forum if you haven't already) which resulted in strict restrictions on reviews and forum discussions.

This site is, however, primarily a resource for the punters, and a balance needed to be found which would allow the exchange of information without giving the appearance of condoning AW's business practices. There has been extensive discussion behind the scenes amongst the moderation team concerning how to best accomplish this.

Discussion of adultwork advertisers, including the posting of profile names, is permitted with a few limitations.

Because of an ongoing problem with providers and their agents attempting to drive traffic to their profiles with thinly disguised touting posts ("Anyone seen XxXPeonMeXxX?"), probationary members may not post any messages containing profile names.

No URLs or links to adultwork are permitted.

All posts must contain useful information and not just a one-liner like "go and see xxxx" as that screams TOUT!

A lady's name and location should be given in addition to her profile name, for example "Dierdre of Croydon, aka XSqueezMe69 on AW". This makes it easier for people to search for FRs about her, among other things.

If a lady has a website of her own, or a profile on a reputable directory site, then that information should be given as well. This is especially important, as ladies who also have their own websites and/or other advertising are far more likely to be legitimate service providers.

And yes, you can say "adultwork" now.

This is all subject to review and change once we see how things go.

Excellent change.

One thing. I would also always give the AW providers number as well as her nickname, as nicknames can change but the number won't. You can find the number at the bottom of the profile tab. you can get to the providers page by putting in the AW URL, a slash, then the number.

I feel this is a step forward.

Thanks for considering and implementing a change.

Lucy :)

ADULTWORK

I Just said it for the first time LOL

ADULTWORK

Congrats, that's exactly the kind of mature posting we're looking forward to now the rules have been announced.

Excellent change.

One thing. I would also always give the AW providers number as well as her nickname, as nicknames can change but the number won't. You can find the number at the bottom of the profile tab. you can get to the providers page by putting in the AW URL, a slash, then the number.

+1 It's amazing how some profile change their profile names by up to 3 times a day!!!

To confirm, are you allowed to mention Adultwork in Field Reports now too?

I think this is a step forward into the real world. So many of us use "Another Website" for our research, and find ways round the rule that forbids mention on here, that the situation was getting a bit ridiculous.

Well done Mr G

Excellent change.

You will also find that if you save the girl's name in your "hotlist" it will automatically update to the new name if it is changed, likewise if you save the url it will open in the new name.

All those charming euphemisms shot to hell... ah me... (sigh)...

An emmentley sensible decision and one that enhances the trust and reputation of PN among punters and WGs alike. Other online listings/review sites are available, but in the end only PN is dedicated to denying a platform for scammers, time-wasters and rip-off merchants.

Rock On G and the Mods :)

A good decision G. Certainly a huge step forward

Most users here are well aware of the long history of dishonesty on the part of AW's owners and many of its advertisers (see the thread on the Hall of Shame forum if you haven't already) which resulted in strict restrictions on reviews and forum discussions.

This site is, however, primarily a resource for the punters, and a balance needed to be found which would allow the exchange of information without giving the appearance of condoning AW's business practices. There has been extensive discussion behind the scenes amongst the moderation team concerning how to best accomplish this.

Discussion of adultwork advertisers, including the posting of profile names, is permitted with a few limitations.

Because of an ongoing problem with providers and their agents attempting to drive traffic to their profiles with thinly disguised touting posts ("Anyone seen XxXPeonMeXxX?"), probationary members may not post any messages containing profile names.

No URLs or links to adultwork are permitted.

All posts must contain useful information and not just a one-liner like "go and see xxxx" as that screams TOUT!

A lady's name and location should be given in addition to her profile name, for example "Dierdre of Croydon, aka XSqueezMe69 on AW". This makes it easier for people to search for FRs about her, among other things.

If a lady has a website of her own, or a profile on a reputable directory site, then that information should be given as well. This is especially important, as ladies who also have their own websites and/or other advertising are far more likely to be legitimate service providers.

And yes, you can say "adultwork" now.

This is all subject to review and change once we see how things go.

Thanks for that, though as I coined the phrase 'Purple Site' I am a tad dissapointed! :wacko:

ADULTWORK

Yes, it's like shouting out "Fuck!" in church, isn't it?

I'd like to thank you for this too, whilst I've had a mix of adultwork experiences, it certainly seems a lot more reliable these days than it was in the past. I'd still not go and see someone based on their ratings alone on that site (there's some girls with amazing feedback but who provided a very average service), but those who recommend girls on here have rarely steered me wrong.

Super decision - all relevant info concerning punting can now once again be found on PunterNet!

I've recently spent more dates with ladies from Adultwork and haven't been disappointed except for one I walked away from at the start. One lady has almost become a regular (4 times) and prior to her I'd never had a repeat visit to any WG.

It's a damn useful resource as long as you take your time and do your homework.

The problem for me is I won't contact a lady without a few good feedbacks from guys with plenty of feedback themselves (rather than guys with just 1 from her). Obviously all ladies have to start with zero but I don't want to be the one who "takes one for the lads". Must be loads of great ladies on zero waiting for a punter/feedback too!

Will AW Field Reports be allowed too or just check the AW feedbacks after discussion on here?

Those AW's were purposeful too, I'm sure no one will type "Adultwork" numerous times in a post when once will do followed by AW.

DG

This is good news

Thanks to the mods for arriving at this decision, and now we can feel like adults when it comes to discussions of this site, instead of children, forbidden from mentioning particular 'offending' words.

I do hope 'Adultwank' and 'the purple site' dont drop out of the Punternet lexicon. I must say I have enjoyed using them and would be sorry to see them go.

Rock On G and the Mods :)

*sobs uncontrollably*

I've recently spent more dates with ladies from Adultwork and haven't been disappointed except for one I walked away from at the start. One lady has almost become a regular (4 times) and prior to her I'd never had a repeat visit to any WG.

It's a damn useful resource as long as you take your time and do your homework.

The problem for me is I won't contact a lady without a few good feedbacks from guys with plenty of feedback themselves (rather than guys with just 1 from her). Obviously all ladies have to start with zero but I don't want to be the one who "takes one for the lads". Must be loads of great ladies on zero waiting for a punter/feedback too!

Will AW Field Reports be allowed too or just check the AW feedbacks after discussion on here?

Those AW's were purposeful too, I'm sure no one will type "Adultwork" numerous times in a post when once will do followed by AW.

DG

Having seen ladies from AW myself (before I knew about this site!), I agree that if you take time and do your homework, it's a pretty good resource. Feedback, cost, and the voice and tone of their profile are all helpful indicators. One of my standards is punctuation and grammar, for instance; even if English isn't a girl's first language, if she takes the time to write carefully and/or get help with her writing, she's more likely to be serious about her work, wouldn't you think?

Having little feedback is a difficult thing, though, and I hope you won't write us relative newbies off altogether. I'd say only about one in twenty or so clients actually write feedback (in my limited experience so far) on AW, and even fewer offer to leave FRs here on PN--yet to my knowledge, all of my clients have walked away happy. I've been anxiously refreshing the 500 newest reports page on here for a few days now, waiting for my first one to show up. :P So if you are willing to give a nice looking newbie a chance, and you're happy with your experience, do write her some feedback on the other site or on here. It really helps us out!

Strong leadership G, well done.