dimis77

Newbie Question

15 posts in this topic

Hi!

I had a question regarding a recent incall that I had booked (from the pink site). I arrived on time, called and was told to wait 5 min. Went came 8 min later and there was a guy ahead of me and I thought he rang the same falt number. Long story short, he took elevator I took stairs and then I noticed that he was entering the flat that I was heading for.

I turned around and left, she texted me telling me initally he accidently came to her door, then she chaged to that he was a food delivery guy. Finally sent me a messaging appologising and saying that she is very safe.

Is this normal? Was he just security? Did I do the right thing turning away?

She was in a good area of london with a lot of people but still as it was my first time felt scared and took off.

Thanks!

D

maybe her boyfriend? Or a guy checking if you looked trustworthy? These things shouldnt happen.

You did the right thing, I wouldve done the same. It's fishy.

Edited by orientallover

Hi!

I had a question regarding a recent incall that I had booked (from the pink site). I arrived on time, called and was told to wait 5 min. Went came 8 min later and there was a guy ahead of me and I thought he rang the same falt number. Long story short, he took elevator I took stairs and then I noticed that he was entering the flat that I was heading for.

I turned around and left, she texted me telling me initally he accidently came to her door, then she chaged to that he was a food delivery guy. Finally sent me a messaging appologising and saying that she is very safe.

She was in a good area of london with a lot of people but still as it was my first time felt scared and took off.

Thanks!

D

Welcome to the forum Dimis. :) If you werent feeling safe it was wise to walk away in my view. It might of been nothing but on the other hand it might of been well dodgy. Security should not be seen or heard in my opinion at a 121 punt. I hope your next attempt goes better. :)

Edited by smiths

Could be dodgy or maybe she is sharing the flat with another WG and he was seeing her? Who knows ,,,

"maybe she is sharing the flat with another WG and he was seeing her?"

^^ This

A lot of indies working from a flat in central London are not the only WGs using said property. My guess would be another punter and bad timing. But as orientallover says, it shouldn't happen. And you definitely did the right thing in walking, if I saw any male near or at the door of the actual flat once inside the building, I'd haul ass.

she texted me............... Finally sent me a messaging appologising

There is a time to text ......... and a time to talk.

This was a time to TALK no doubt about it. Assuming that you did not attempt to call her she should have called you with an explanation not a text. After she sent you the first text you should have called her back. This was an occasion when the spoken word would have definitely been better than the written word. I presume that you would know if she was capable of a conversation because you had apparently already spoken to her. Certainly after the second text if you wanted an explanation you should have called her. Now you will never know the truth of the situation. I made a mistake regarding ladies being able to speak english to a reasonable standard on my first couple of punts and learned from it. But you can learn from your mistakes as evidenced by the fact that not long ago I had an enjoyable meeting with a lady from a foreign land.

There is nothing more off putting than something spooking you at the outset no matter what it is... once that thought is there in your head it grows and it grows, and it's best to abort IMHO

You did right to walk in my view. Nobody needs to be scared doing this.

Welcome to the mad house, by the way.

The fact she told you to wait, which then MATCHED the time someone else was turning up. would ring alarm bells....

If I was told to wait and then saw a large "Phil Michell" turning up and entering her flat I would be very weary of having that door close behind me knowing hes also in the flat.

Whats the chances that someone "accidentally" walks to the wrong flat?

Or a food delivery guy ? Did he have food with him?

If it was genuinely security then wouldnt he already have been there for her bookings before hand?

Punting is very risky. If something seems wrong, then walk. Always look after number one.....

You did the right thing if you think something is a bit dodgy just walk away. But don't be put off after a few months of punting you will get a feel for how things go like always having a plan B :)

Hi!

Thanks!

D

I think for a Newbie probably the best bet would be to walk. However, I suspect as you become a seasoned punter this same scenario will not alarm you - all things being equal off course.

Edited by Superego

Hi!

Thanks!

D

You certainly did do the right thing in turning away. As a fairly seasoned punter, I would have been angry rather than scared but would have taken off just like you. Some working ladies do lead rather disorganised lives and it sometimes pays to be patient and forgiving, but I would not persevere with ladies who fail to be open and consistent.

Cheers!

Well, trust your instincts. Whilst everybody is different, I wouldn't have gone, seems too out of the ordinary.

You did the right thing. It may have been harmless but once your in that flat who knows??

For obvious reasons the girls always have safety as their main concern and for us punters the same still applies.

Edited by sirpuntsalot

Hi!

Thanks!

D

Hi Dimis and welcome!

What you saw was probably innocent enough – friend, boyfriend or security – but you did the right thing by leaving. If you are not comfortable you are not going to enjoy yourself which really is the point after all!

Many working girls will have someone close at hand for their own safety, but most will be too professional make it obvious or to let it get in the way of your meeting and hopefully your next choice will communicate a little better than this lady.

Still, we all live and learn (some of us more slowly than others!) so better luck next time.

Edited by Fugazi64