Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raj24

Studio 84 Wolverhampton

10 posts in this topic

If anyone visits this place then be real careful the police have found out eventually of the amount of foreign girls working here and has been raided twice in 2 weeks.

What happened in the raids, where you there? Was it covered in the local paper?

They just took names and addresses of everyone der. I wasn't der myself but I know a girl who works there and she was there when the raid happened and since then she hasn't gone back. Twice in 2 weeks it could be on the verge of close but haven't seen anything In the local press either.

Thanks for the info, will definitely give this place a miss now. Was planning on going after a few good reps..

I think West Midlands police are on a campaign of raids in these little house type places. One in Walsall was done not so long ago and the scary part is “while a search by officers also found a list of clients and prices”

What will they do with this information

http://www.expressan...at-above-shops/

Edited by curry

you dont have to give your details if you havent committed a crime so you dont need to give details to police

Thanks for the link curry I did visit that place quite frequently it was called sashas. They are known to move location quite frequently. I won't be. Surprised If they reappear soon somewhere else in Walsall.

you dont have to give your details if you havent committed a crime so you dont need to give details to police

I am not to sure about this if you refuse they can arrest you cant they and take you in to "assist with their enquiries" It’s the old stop and search routine and laws like those that gave them the powers to ask who you are. They use it as an excuse for checking no outstanding warrants etc.

£150ph and mobile number has been dispalyed..... but no FK or OWO on the menu!!!

Place got done again today early hours of the morning apprantly one of the neigbours stands outside and watches people comeing and going then calls the police