Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoddersModders

The 'purple Site'

12 posts in this topic

Sorry for asking such a daft question but I keep reading about a 'Purple Site'. - I've used the search but it doesn't tell me what the site actually is?

It is a site that you either love or hate. For some time it was not allowed to mention it by its reall name on here but a recent relaxation of rule mean that we can call the Purple SIte by its real name Adultwork but not to like to it.

So back to your searching and take care when you get there.

CB

It is a site that you either love or hate. For some time it was not allowed to mention it by its reall name on here but a recent relaxation of rule mean that we can call the Purple SIte by its real name Adultwork but not to like to it.

So back to your searching and take care when you get there.

CB

Ah right, okay. Whats the reason for it precaution?

Cov, thats what Corus Boy posted. I assume he meant link note like though as you cannot post links to and from Adultwork still though.

oops. sorry, need a holiday.

You mean only arrange meetings with girls with many independent reviews?

And why wasn't the site allowed to be mentioned on here??

long long ago, the adultwork put up loads of fake reveiws on punternet, so the great galahad banned all mention of them.

Can I ask a question about adultwork,is it the sort of place to advertise our parlour or is it for ladies who work on their own?

It won't be the same now we can use the real name.Why did G change his mind,

It won't be the same now we can use the real name.Why did G change his mind,

We could pretend he hasn't, and just keep on calling it "the other place" etc. For all us conservative types who don't like change.

Can I ask a question about adultwork,is it the sort of place to advertise our parlour or is it for ladies who work on their own?

There are some Establishments that do advertise on their so its not just Indies or those advertising as Indies.

We could pretend he hasn't, and just keep on calling it "the other place" etc. For all us conservative types who don't like change.

Yes, there is a particularly British feel to referring to it as "somewhere else" or "the other site" etc - I feel it would be a shame if this tradition were to be lost, though I welcome G's relaxing the rules, which shows strong leadership IMHO.

I always referred to it as the Purple Planet

Spock

I always referred to it as the Purple Planet

Spock

Logical.