monsieurboombastic

Hod Euston

60 posts in this topic

Its a HOD question but as it concerns the euston branch newly opening i figured i'd start a new thread

there are 2 females i have been keeping my eyes on for a while and as they hadnt been on the mk rotas for a while i thought i may have missed my chance

coincidentally, they are now both going to be at HOD euston next wednesday, lara and chloe

umming and ahhing between which one i pick to see that day

lara does a-levels which is a service i particularly enjoy with the right ladies, but i spotted chloe when leaving annabellas a few months back and shes drop dead sexy

can you fellas help me make a decision, which one should i pick this time?

Its a HOD question but as it concerns the euston branch newly opening i figured i'd start a new thread

there are 2 females i have been keeping my eyes on for a while and as they hadnt been on the mk rotas for a while i thought i may have missed my chance

coincidentally, they are now both going to be at HOD euston next wednesday, lara and chloe

umming and ahhing between which one i pick to see that day

lara does a-levels which is a service i particularly enjoy with the right ladies, but i spotted chloe when leaving annabellas a few months back and shes drop dead sexy

can you fellas help me make a decision, which one should i pick this time?

I had a similar situation a while ago when my two regulars were in MK on the same day, I just couldn't make my mind which one to see.

In the end the answer was easy - book a 2 girl session and see them both :)

you kinda missed the point of the question

if a two girl was a viable option would i be asking the question?

How long are you planning the punt for?? If an hour, i would suggest booking 30 minutes with each instead, then you will know who gets priority over booking an hour with next time ^_^

If you only want a 30 minute session....then disregard this post :ph34r:

:lol:

these 2 girls have a fair few frs between them, nobody on here been to see them?

maybe i should put the question out to mr divine, which would you suggest i go for as i am in 2 minds

Lara - Brazilian. Good work ethic and 'professional' level of service.

Chloe - British. Poor work ethic but if you were to 'click' then a more personal service than you may get with Lara.

That sounds harsh but is probably true of most British girls compared to their more 'career' driven foreign cousins. I am not stereotyping all British girls but a lot, especially those under 26 are working as they can't be bothered to get a 'real' job or have little or no experience of life. They are working to pay for the next trip to Ibiza, their next tattoo, train ticket to visit boyfriend in prison or pay for their boyfriends new M3 if he is currently out of prison.

However they are also on the look out for the next cash cow to bleed dry so if this is you then you could be in for the ride of your life, you just got to play her like she's playing you.

I mean no offence to any British girls under 26 who are looking at prostitution as a career and organising their personal finances accordingly. This is just my opinion of parlour girls in MK over the past 10 years and London over the past 4 years.

This might be a dumb question but the Lara on your website now is not the same Lara from a few months ago is it? Or is it?

This might be a dumb question but the Lara on your website now is not the same Lara from a few months ago is it? Or is it?

To my knowledge she is the only Lara to have worked for us in the last 6 or so years.

Chloe - British. Poor work ethic but if you were to 'click' then a more personal service than you may get with Lara.

That sounds harsh but is probably true of most British girls compared to their more 'career' driven foreign cousins. I am not stereotyping all British girls but a lot, especially those under 26 are working as they can't be bothered to get a 'real' job or have little or no experience of life. They are working to pay for the next trip to Ibiza, their next tattoo, train ticket to visit boyfriend in prison or pay for their boyfriends new M3 if he is currently out of prison.

However they are also on the look out for the next cash cow to bleed dry so if this is you then you could be in for the ride of your life, you just got to play her like she's playing you.

I mean no offence to any British girls under 26 who are looking at prostitution as a career and organising their personal finances accordingly. This is just my opinion of parlour girls in MK over the past 10 years and London over the past 4 years.

fair enough and a very honest assessment

lara it is then

I always admire your honesty Mr Divine, but out of interest what do you mean by poor work ethic? Is it that she often fails to turn up, or that the service she provides is disappointing? It's just that bar a lack of deep french kissing the fr's are largely very positive and she's the sort of girl I'd like to see, but wouldn't if it's going to be the kind of punt where I have to do all the work, as it were, whilst she just lies there imagining how she'll spend the money...

I am not stereotyping all British girls but a lot, especially those under 26 are working as they can't be bothered to get a 'real' job or have little or no experience of life. They are working to pay for the next trip to Ibiza, their next tattoo, train ticket to visit boyfriend in prison or pay for their boyfriends new M3 if he is currently out of prison.

That's odd, they always tell me they're working to finance their Masters/PhD

i saw chloe on HOD SK way back over 1 year ago. not the greatest experience although she provided everything .she is v pretty but on the big side from the waste down. she has largish thighs. told me she worked for promotions or was a PA .she lacked that involvement and can be mechanical unlike kitty or paris. they were the bomb! 30 min well spent and drained...every last drop.

hey mr divine--what happened to mei? i've seen her profile in mk but no schedule yet. put her in euston !

Interesting analysis.

My experience too, I've had some of my most intense, genuine sessions with horny, uninhibited young Brit girls...when they've bothered to turn up!

I always admire your honesty Mr Divine, but out of interest what do you mean by poor work ethic? Is it that she often fails to turn up, or that the service she provides is disappointing? It's just that bar a lack of deep french kissing the fr's are largely very positive and she's the sort of girl I'd like to see, but wouldn't if it's going to be the kind of punt where I have to do all the work, as it were, whilst she just lies there imagining how she'll spend the money...

Don't get me wrong on her day she is one of the best but between the two the client had mentioned I personally think Lara is the safer bet as she is rarely effected by dental problems preventing her from performing oral or feeling tired etc etc etc.

Interesting analysis.

My experience too, I've had some of my most intense, genuine sessions with horny, uninhibited young Brit girls...when they've bothered to turn up!

My point exactly. Amy of HoD2. British, early 20's, popular and very street wise. However out of the past six Mondays she has been on the schedule to work she has turned up twice.

i saw chloe on HOD SK way back over 1 year ago. not the greatest experience although she provided everything .she is v pretty but on the big side from the waste down. she has largish thighs. told me she worked for promotions or was a PA .she lacked that involvement and can be mechanical unlike kitty or paris. they were the bomb! 30 min well spent and drained...every last drop.

Kitty is an exception. As I said, most not all......

Kitty worked hard and played hard and is still playing hard now but in sunnier climes. Paris is an anomaly, without upsetting her large fan base in here, she should not be working. The amount of money she has made she should be out of the game and managing a property portfolio by now, amazing girl with possibly the best 'work ethic' out there, she is not however British.

Michelle is another exception to the rule and very very similar to Kitty.

Brutal honesty there MrDivineMK.

Are you not worried about any effect that'll have on bookings?

I know I'll be reluctant in future to book a British girl at HoD.

It was honest, but quite damning.

Don't get me wrong on her day she is one of the best but between the two the client had mentioned I personally think Lara is the safer bet as she is rarely effected by dental problems preventing her from performing oral or feeling tired etc etc etc.

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate the insight you give us in to the industry. I guess that though it may put some off, hopefully it'll encourage far more people to visit your establishments...

interesting thoughts Mr Devine, not the first time I have heard something along similar lines!! what can we as punters do, hopefully we can reward the good providers by repeat business and recommendations and avoid the bad providers with warnings and no repeat business

Brutal honesty there MrDivineMK.

Are you not worried about any effect that'll have on bookings?

I know I'll be reluctant in future to book a British girl at HoD.

It was honest, but quite damning.

No not at all. Read what I wrote carefully, I am not back tracking but I would also like to point out that I did not say every British working girl under 26 is like this. I would say though that 80% of the British girls who have worked for us under 26 over the past 10 years are.

BUT.....as I went on to state those that are not; Kitty, Zara, Michelle, Tia are some of the best girls to work or have worked for us. I would rather be honest with the client now before he spends his money with us than apologise afterwards for a mediocre service.

He asked my opinion, I gave it and evidenced why.

interesting thoughts Mr Devine, not the first time I have heard something along similar lines!! what can we as punters do, hopefully we can reward the good providers by repeat business and recommendations and avoid the bad providers with warnings and no repeat business

I think you have answered your question yourself. Last night I did sit and wonder if I cut Chloe's throat with my comments but I don't think so, she is generally a popular girl but is an example of a British girl who if she does not like the cut of jib will switch to 'lazy' mode, the flip side is as I said initially if you click then you may have the punt of your life.

I think you have answered your question yourself. Last night I did sit and wonder if I cut Chloe's throat with my comments but I don't think so, she is generally a popular girl but is an example of a British girl who if she does not like the cut of jib will switch to 'lazy' mode, the flip side is as I said initially if you click then you may have the punt of your life.

I think English girls will always be in demand, I still plan to see Chloe and hoping I "kkeerrlick" with her if not, I may have to switch into lazy mode hehe.

Overall she looks pretty in her pictures, she has good reports behind her and she works for a reputable agency so those are my reasons for wanting to see her, will she provide a good service for me? only one way to find out :)

I think English girls will always be in demand, I still plan to see Chloe and hoping I "kkeerrlick" with her if not, I may have to switch into lazy mode hehe.

Overall she looks pretty in her pictures, she has good reports behind her and she works for a reputable agency so those are my reasons for wanting to see her, will she provide a good service for me? only one way to find out :)

That my friend is the true meaning of Punting. Obviously you cannot all afford to have a cavalier attitude to it in these times of financial constraint but sometimes we have to put our head out of the confines of the norm and enjoy punting freedom blowing through our hair, much like a punting labrador with his head out of the window of the peer pressure car.

Kitty is an exception. As I said, most not all......

Kitty worked hard and played hard and is still playing hard now but in sunnier climes.

I actually ended working harder than I ever have out in the sunnier climes. Surprising what a difference a bit of warmth and sun can make to 12 hour days :) I'm back in London now and yearning for island life again xo