Lestrade

Warning Points ?

10 posts in this topic

Can any experts explain why I have the term "Warning Points 0" under the number of posts I have made when I reply to a topic ? Nobody else seems to be saddled with this. How do I get rid of it Thanks

You are the only one who can see your warning status alongside the Mods and it is the same for every poster :)

they are like club card points you need to collect as many as you can

You are not the only one to ask that question and I think it was Pia who put me right as well. I thought I had already done something wrong because I was the only one to have that on their post.

I also thought that I was being discriminated against because everyone else had the "send me a message" box and not me. Fortunately it didn't affect me because I'm used to being thought of as an idiot!

they are like club card points you need to collect as many as you can

LOL. Love it.

It's covered in the Forum Rules and FAQs - there is a link at the bottom-right of every page.

But just how long do the "Warning Points" stay on your licence? My driving licence keeps them for three whole years; is it the same length of time here?    I am getting tired of being a good boy!! :lol:

My warning points have so far stayed on my licence about 10 years because I can only get them off by paying a large amount for a new copy of the licence.

Pnet operates less severely.