Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lewishamguy

Is It Safe To Have Sex During Period?

13 posts in this topic

As most of the WG works 7 days in a week so how it's possible for them to work if they are in a good health with regular period. Is it a necessary to ask any WG if she is in a period or not?

Sorry to dignify this with a response but most girls know when their periods are likely to be and work around it. If you are bothered, ask.

Additionally, why would it not be safe to have sex with a girl during her period? Does it make your cock rot and then fall off?

Edited by dick78

Most women would be offended if you asked such a question unless you were specifically looking for blood sports! Most choose not to work when they have periods or else use a sponge on lighter days so they can work. I think you'll also find most girls don't work 7 days a week every week!

Edited by LondonLydia

Some women are on the pill continuously which holds their periods at bay, so this may be the reason. Blood sports are so not safe, any blood during a punt is not safe and that goes for menstrual blood too.

As most of the WG works 7 days in a week so how it's possible for them to work if they are in a good health with regular period. Is it a necessary to ask any WG if she is in a period or not?

I have no idea if most WGs work 7 days a week, some advertise they do though and i know some do from experience. Some use sponges but might well not want to admit it.

Is it safe, well it could be a bloody experience and having experienced it i dont like seeing blood myself, and strangers blood coming into contact with you isnt safe. If bothered ask, but be aware it might offend.

Edited by smiths

Some women are on the pill continuously which holds their periods at bay, so this may be the reason. Blood sports are so not safe, any blood during a punt is not safe and that goes for menstrual blood too.

I'm agree with u that they can hold their period but when any girl in a period and she works like normal then how it can be safe specially for the guys who likes licking, sucking or giving oral to a girl.

I have no idea if most WGs work 7 days a week, some advertise they do though and i know some do from experience. Some use sponges but might well not want to admit it.

Is it safe, well it could be a bloody experience and having experienced it i dont like seeing blood myself, and strangers blood coming into contact with you isnt safe. If bothered ask, but be aware it might offend.

It can be safe only in condition if you do protected sex and there won't be any form of touching or oral in her although still it's a concern

I had a WG come one her period when I was with her. she ended up putting a sponge up her bits and she said that's how she gets around her period and makes it able for her to work.

I'm agree with u that they can hold their period but when any girl in a period and she works like normal then how it can be safe specially for the guys who likes licking, sucking or giving oral to a girl.

It can be safe only in condition if you do protected sex and there won't be any form of touching or oral in her although still it's a concern

I dont punt so i cant touch the WG myself, a wank would be more fun, i dont do BB but i like giving RO. If i was that concerned i wouldnt punt as it would spoil my fun.

It can get messy.... :ph34r:

No because some girls use a sponge. For me when I use to work 7 days. I've took a Contraceptive injections for stop period.

No because some girls use a sponge. For me when I use to work 7 days. I've took a Contraceptive injections for stop period.

I had in mind a real life event when a girlfriend came on during sex in the dark!!! By the time we realised something wasn't right.....the bedsheets needed urgent washing :lol:

So...it actually CAN get messy ^_^

I had in mind a real life event when a girlfriend came on during sex in the dark!!! By the time we realised something wasn't right.....the bedsheets needed urgent washing :lol:

So...it actually CAN get messy ^_^

I'll second that one with an identical experience. She told me that vigorous sex can advance the onset of a period.

The sight was quite shocking and I'd been down below earlier with no signs of her period although I remember that afterwards I recalled a slight metallic taste. As I was very inexperienced at the time I didn't associate her tasting different with her period.

DG

it is perfectaly safe but we ( working girls) would usually not work or work with a sponge but there may be the odd time it has came early and there is some blood you will have your protection on so all should be good in the hood ;)