Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kantos Kan

Central London Hotel Recommendations

2 posts in this topic

Hi all

I am looking for recommendations for a hotel room in central london for lunchtime use only. I know of a couple I have used in the past for approx £60 for day use (either 10 till 4 or 9 till 5), but I wonder if there may be more out there. I guess it is probably not wise to post actual hotel names on here (don't want to prompt a crackdown, do we) but PMs would be ideal.

My specific requirements are that the rooms are clean, the walls relatively soundproof and it is in a central location, preferably around the Holborn area, but anywhere within a few tube stops would be great. I am not too fussed about keycard access or opulent luxury. The lady and I know each other well enough to meet outside and walk in together and we won't be aiming to admire the decor.

All suggestions gratefully received :D.

Hi all

I am looking for recommendations for a hotel room in central london for lunchtime use only. I know of a couple I have used in the past for approx £60 for day use (either 10 till 4 or 9 till 5), but I wonder if there may be more out there. I guess it is probably not wise to post actual hotel names on here (don't want to prompt a crackdown, do we) but PMs would be ideal.

My specific requirements are that the rooms are clean, the walls relatively soundproof and it is in a central location, preferably around the Holborn area, but anywhere within a few tube stops would be great. I am not too fussed about keycard access or opulent luxury. The lady and I know each other well enough to meet outside and walk in together and we won't be aiming to admire the decor.

All suggestions gratefully received :D.

Please send PM's only. We have had specific hotels named here before and this has resulted in ladies being refused admittance to hotels they had booked. Also, it seems that certain hotels have installed keycard systems as a direct result of being named here.

Any post naming a hotel, or hotel chain, will be reported to the mods. Recently this has meant the post being removed, and quite possibly the whole thread closed.