Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nawaab14

Adult Sex Parties - London

19 posts in this topic

I wanted to start this new thread to get a feedback of those who are into group party scene.

In particular " Pams Parties" held in Kensington has a website, seems vfm at £70 / 4 hours.

Has anyone been here and would reccomend going and please comment on your experiences?

Also would like your comments about your best and worst parties, sexual stamina, techniques and behaviours at parties.

Best party.....LMP.

Worst party...only been to LMP so don't have a "worst" ^_^

Sexual stamina...i am a natural, i was born to have sex and pleasure ladies :lol:

Techniques.....as above :lol:

Behaviour at parties....be polite, friendly, respectful, join in and have fun ;)

The secrets to remember....it's not a competition, it's not a race, it's about the experience, and it's great fun :D

Can't comment on Pams as i've never been. There are far smarter/more experienced people out there than me to answer these questions. I apologise for being of little use :lol:

As above I did try another but they got closed down I believe web site has gone.

I'm sure Smiths and David Good will be along with their pearls of wisdom soon.

I wanted to start this new thread to get a feedback of those who are into group party scene.

In particular " Pams Parties" held in Kensington has a website, seems vfm at £70 / 4 hours.

Has anyone been here and would reccomend going and please comment on your experiences?

Also would like your comments about your best and worst parties, sexual stamina, techniques and behaviours at parties.

Not been to Pams Parties but a few credible punters on here have, they have given mixed feedback, the main negative was it was more like a series of 121s than group sex which is the idea of such parties. This could be an advantage to some punters though of course. I also had the misfortune of meeting Pam a few years ago at a LAPC Party where as she wasnt on the rota to party i politely asked her her name, she gave me a stream of swear words back, very unpleasant woman then. However i hear she has learnt to be more polite nowadays and is a good and friendly host. Has some FRs.

The best Party provider i have been to is LMP, also the most expensive and shortest, with 7 WGs per party and a maximum 2.1 ratio so no more than 14 punters, certainly over a 3.1 ratio and parties can become like scrums or very boring as you queue for a turn. Great hosts who supervise very well and is one of the keys to their enduring success, and all-action parties. Has many FRs.

LAPC Parties are like Pams cheaper at £80 for 3 hours in Central London or £60 for 3 hours on a Wednesday night in Dagenham, this is ultra no frills partying with a mixture of attractive and not to me WGs, i really only go to the Wednesday night event as the London flat is very cramped. At this event the ratio is up to 5.1 but i havent seen it more than 3.1 ish but it could be 5.1 is the point and why its so cheap. 8-10 WGs plus sometimes female swingers although thats pot luck whether they turn up and they can choose who they shag. Ok host although he doesnt supervise the breaks very well. No FRs as on the no reports list.

Adult Parties London aka the Limelight Club, i went a few years back and it was dead with no action, i havent been back since. Has or did have some FRs.

Three other providers i have been to have now gone, at least as far as i know. There are other London providers that are less well known, the ones above all advertise on the Announcements Board where links to their sites can be found.

I pace myself at parties, having fun is the main thing and parties can be great fun. Partylover above gives good advice, he is a right goer, i know i have met him. ;) Dont treat a party like you would a 121 and dont hog, hoggers are a pain in the arse at some parties. Let other punters in or share, no homosexual stuff though, its strictly hetro-sexual action although sometimes the WGs do some lesbian stuff.

Party providers can be like chalk and cheese, apart from being parties everything else could be different, cost, length and ratios. I would describe LMP as a Rolls-Royce which costs more and LAPC as a noddy car which is cheap but can be ok, for you to decide which and including Pams suits you and your pocket.

Edited by smiths

Thanks smiths, have not been to LMP but aim to go one day.

Ive attended bukkake/gangbangs mainly with Lucy B of cannock and with Oriental Suzy when in the country.

Though must admit that 2 hours in not long enough to spread myself, lol.

Thats why I wanted to attend Pams Parties for 4 hours and they also have themed events such as Haloween Blackcats Party.

Ive attended bukkake/gangbangs mainly with Lucy B of cannock and with Oriental Suzy when in the country.

Thats why I wanted to attend Pams Parties for 4 hours and they also have themed events such as Haloween Blackcats Party.

No worries, as i said Pams has had some good feedback on here and has some good FRs so why not give it a go. I have never just gone to a LMP 2 hour party, my minimum is two parties so 4 hours with an hours break in between, over 3 times more expensive than Pams though.

I have been to one of Lucy's myself, one very sexy lady in my opinion! Much hotter in the flesh than i thought she'd be ^_^

With the bukkake/gangbang of hers i attended, the first half for the bukkake meant the pace was much less frantic. And with only 2 girls it meant the gangbang part involved some waiting for the opportunity too. At LMP, the full 2 hours is full on action and with 7 girls there is plenty of opportunities. Alternatively, try attending for the full 4 hours on a Saturday. I know the cost is much higher.....but the quality is DEFINITELY what you pay the extra for ^_^

Any suggestions on a Sunday night party? Limelight offers those but the comments about these parties are not as positive as I would like to see.

Hi Nawaab,

Over the years I have been to parties organised by a number of different operators in London and accross the Country, and there are now 3 peoples parties which I go to fairly regularly including Pam's which I enjoy and am I happy to recomend with the warning that I do how old you are and just exactly what you are looking for.

For me Pam's work well as they are held regularly, in a good sized, nice house which is easy to get to by Tube and they have a laid back atmosphere.

As regards ladies, there is usually a mix of young and mature from different countries who are friendly and not prima donnas.There are 3 bedrooms with 5 big beds so there is plenty of room for fun without everyone having to pile in like the gangbangs you get in small flats. Because of the space and the time frame, playing at Pam's is more like a series of 1 2 1s but there are no closed doors and you have to accept guys may want to watch and join in.

For me, as a middle aged chap who takes time to recover and reload and wants to have a drink and a chat with sound fellows in between fun, the 4 hour time frame works well and unless someone knows better I do not know of any other 4 hour parties other than pehaps swingers parties where you really need to go as a couple.

Pam's are not the Harrods of parties but they are probably the Tescos-value for money and attract all sorts of customers from all social classes. Give them a try, you might just like them!!

Oh, of course in the intersets of fairness, I must add there are other service providers available etc etc.

Regards to all,

davidgood

lol, do you work for them?

reason i ask is because you say you go to 3 regularly but then gush on about pams with no mention for the others

lol, do you work for them?

reason i ask is because you say you go to 3 regularly but then gush on about pams with no mention for the others

No, I am a well know, unpaid of cheerleader of Pam's and other parties.

But you have missed the point in that the OP was asking about Pam's parties in particular, not those which were then cheerled by others, or the Kim's and Rero parties I go to.

Regards,

davidgoog

1 person likes this

pams in particular, but not exclusively, reread his post

Payed my first visit to Pams Haloween Black Cats Party yesterday.

Was welcomed by the friendly host who took care of my valuables and then one of the girls called Tina showed me around the place.

Tina is a stunner young, tall, sexy and has a big sexual appetite which I found out later on.

There was supposed to be four black girls namely Tina, Imani, Marsha and Leona.

Leona was unwell so Mia a thai lady stepped in her shoes.

After my shower I went downstairs to take a drink and meet the other punters at first there was five but by the end about 10.

Decided to take my first plunge and went back upstairs there was three rooms and action in all. After waiting, Imani ushered me in we had a pleasant conversation and then got down to business.

Took a break had some banter with some guys ,one who was a newbie like me and another a regular.

Decided I had to see Tina who was at it non stop, got my chance with this diva who gave me a gfe it was awesome.

I was very happy to have attended because the atmosphere was relaxing, friendly and well organised.

I don't normally pop more than twice but these ladies were more than willing and so did with Mia who gives a really deep blow job.

The time was almost up and so went to get my clothes and saw Marsha dressing up, she was the most busiest girl there and she realised we didn't get it on and told me off for not coming up to her!

Left Pams exhausted and satisfied , will be returning soon.

OK-What does 'bukkake' mean? Another term i haven't got a clue about.

OK-What does 'bukkake' mean? Another term i haven't got a clue about.

Shooting your spunk over women, a bukkake party is where multiple men shoot their spunk over women.

Was welcomed by the friendly host who took care of my valuables and then one of the girls called Tina showed me around the place.

Tina is a stunner young, tall, sexy and has a big sexual appetite which I found out later on.

After my shower I went downstairs to take a drink and meet the other punters at first there was five but by the end about 10.

Decided to take my first plunge and went back upstairs there was three rooms and action in all. After waiting, Imani ushered me in we had a pleasant conversation and then got down to business.

Took a break had some banter with some guys ,one who was a newbie like me and another a regular.

Decided I had to see Tina who was at it non stop, got my chance with this diva who gave me a gfe it was awesome.

I was very happy to have attended because the atmosphere was relaxing, friendly and well organised.

I don't normally pop more than twice but these ladies were more than willing and so did with Mia who gives a really deep blow job.

The time was almost up and so went to get my clothes and saw Marsha dressing up, she was the most busiest girl there and she realised we didn't get it on and told me off for not coming up to her!

Glad to hear it went well.

After reading I am without a doubt going to a LMP very soon!

Hi nawabb,

Very pleased to hear that you had a good time. Its a shame you missed Leona if you like black cats, but Mia would be a good substitute.

Keep an eye on the listings, I am sure Marsha & Leona will be playing again soon. Tina, formerly Chanel at LMP, is a regular and always keen to please.

Regards,

davidgood

snapback.pngnawaab14,

So a series of 1:1's rather than group se as others have reported?

Edited by naughtyboy007