Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
londonboy82

Anyone Know Italian Elizabeth?

10 posts in this topic

Bumping this, have seen this profile for years and very curious. Never found any FRs or any other info

Guess one of you will have to take one for the team!

Given how long I've been seeing the profile (two years now? - don't know how long it's been up) and how long there's been no feedback on her anywhere at all....

Very curious though. Pictures are smoking.

Hello Forum,

I have something to share regarding Elizabeth.

Please note, that what I wish to share in this forum, is just my personal experience. Nonetheless, I am also aware that there might be other people out there, who might have had other experiences with Elizabeth.

On March 2013, I e-mailed Elizabeth, enquiring about her availability for a specific date/s , general working hours and so forth. I wish to highlight two key things: the content of my e-mail was very, very polite, and it was a very genuine e-mail enquire.

The second thing, that I must mention, is that I wrote the e-mail in Italian (I speak Italian too)! To date, I have not received a reply, from the young Italian Elizabeth!

I am not here to criticize Elizabeth for not acknowledging and replying to my e-mail. I do not expect everyone to reply to my

e-mail/s, as I believe that each and every person, is free to run their own business as they please.

I shall leave this up to you all gentlemen, to draw your own conclusions and reflect, should you wish to do so, about my aforementioned personal experience.

All the best to you all.

Mike.

Many thanks Mike. Helpful to know. However, a lot of girls don't respond very regularly to email.

Still curious if anyone has actually met her...

Many thanks Mike. Helpful to know. However, a lot of girls don't respond very regularly to email.

Still curious if anyone has actually met her...

Six months have gone by!

Her website reckons she's away until September 8th, so it can't be a defunct site, ghosting about the internet until the hosting runs out. Why not just give her a ring instead of email?

Six months have gone by!

:)  What I meant is, if they have not responded in a day, maybe a few days at most, they're not going to reply anyway. Definitely not a good sign to not respond but then not a deal-killer at all.

Might try ringing to see what she sounds like, but then £250 is an amount I have spent in the past only on very well-reviewed girls.