Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoddersModders

Emily Jones

10 posts in this topic

Sorry, last post for a while I promise ;)

Also has two positive FRs but just asking on here as well, decent prices as well.

Emily.

Sorry, last post for a while I promise ;)

Also has two positive FRs but just asking on here as well, decent prices as well.

Emily.

I assume you are asking for a recommendation? Emily is a genuine English Rose, very intelligent and easy to talk to. Girlfriend type and very good indeed if you click with her. Everything on her profile and website is genuine and the pictures are of her. Feedback is genuine - some of it is mine.

She only works part-time these days. Very nice Central London flat, close to tube (parking probably an issue).

I found her lovely, but I get the feeling that she doesn't suffer fools gladly, and I wouldn't try to push her boundaries.

Hope that helps.

I saw her about a year, maybe two, ago. She was very sweet, very sexy, had great taste in underwear and was a joy to be with. In my top three punts I would say. Highly recommended.

You might have to pass the interview over a cup of tea first mind..............................

I saw her about a year, maybe two, ago. She was very sweet, very sexy, had great taste in underwear and was a joy to be with. In my top three punts I would say. Highly recommended.

You might have to pass the interview over a cup of tea first mind..............................

:D

If I'm honest, I found her rather cold and condescending (and somewhat ratty). She definitely lives off her classy posh girl image and gives the impression that she's doing the world a favour by doing this job.

That's fair enough, but I also found her manipulative and lacklustre - she'll only do as much as she thinks she can get away with. I get the impression she's now doing this for a lot longer than originally intended and is somewhat jaded.

She's attractive enough - intelligent, OK looking (wouldn't turn heads), nice body... but for a more enthusiastic, open and affectionate experience there's a lot better to be had. Nice bum though.

I saw her this week (FR currently pending approval) and while would say she's businesslike, although not in a bad way, I found her attitude to be very good: she was friendly, took the lead and tried to get me to pop twice in the hour of her own accord. I certainly wouldn't have described her as jaded, or as only OK-looking either - I thought she was very pretty.

As always, I suppose it's different strokes for different folks and YMMV. It wouldn't do for us all to like the same things, would it? :)

Don't suppose anyone knows whats happened with her? Site has disappeared since like 20th May. 

It's possible the lovely Emily has retired or stopped working temporarily, I know that she was considering it as a possibility.

It's possible the lovely Emily has retired or stopped working temporarily,

I very much doubt it this beautiful English lass retired but I was wondering her ratings are hidden. :( .

Edited by lewishamguy

I hope she's just on holiday or updating a new website. I had planned on seeing her when I had time off.