Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starsalign

Ladies, What Makes The Experience Enjoyable For You?

18 posts in this topic

Okay I'm not sure if this is gonna make sense so I apologise in advance. From the POV of a WG what makes the experience - ie; what is it about the punter or what is it that a punter could do for you? Because I was thinking, while ultimately the WG is there to provide a service, it really takes two to tango know?

Is it the basics - polite, cleanliness or do you focus on something more? Hope that makes sense :unsure:

Okay I'm not sure if this is gonna make sense so I apologise in advance. From the POV of a WG what makes the experience - ie; what is it about the punter or what is it that a punter could do for you? Because I was thinking, while ultimately the WG is there to provide a service, it really takes two to tango know?

Is it the basics - polite, cleanliness or do you focus on something more? Hope that makes sense :unsure:

Loadsamoney :cool:

I rather like a man who joins in.

SO much more enjoyable than those who have their arms glued to their sides and are devoid of a sense of fun.

............... oh and........ those without nose hair.

I thank you.

Seriously now... I think that simply by asking the question, you will be fine. Just aim to enjoy x

Loadsamoney :cool:

You beat me to it!

Edited by Lamorak

You beat me to it!

Didn't beat me to it :P

Loooooaaads ooooffff moneyy

You best join in guys ;)

Edited by Superego

The only time I do NOT have a good time is when the man is uncommunicative. Nervous is fine as nerves can be soothed but silence isn't sexy.

Even worse is the ones that lay back, hands above the head and have a "do me" attitude. I may be a WG but that makes me feel like one.

Anyone that is friendly and "into it", makes for a really enjoyable experience. And if they are a dab hand at massage, bonus!

Positivity and a sense of fun. Anyone who has those qualities guarantees a good time. Totally agree with Pandora about the "do me" attitude. Anyone who acts like this gets a " :( " face next to their name in my phone book, and will find it impossible to contact me in the future. The day I stop enjoying this will be the day I give up so I make sure I see interesting and happy people :)

to have a nice pleasurable interaction with a few extra kinks i possibly couldnt find someone in a relationship to do with or for me. i love learning new things too so this life is well...pretty much perfect atm x its nice to feel wanted/lusted after.

Edited by Lady Victoria

Compliments, compliments, compliments, all the way. If she feels good, then she will be good for you...

The biggest secret is to relax and go with the flow. I can't speak for other ladies because we are all very different, but for me the biggest thrill was acually being able to please, so if you were having a good time then so would I.

Now that is a question:

Cleanliness is important but for me personally I would also say a client who is enjoying themselves and has an air of confidence in what they are doing to me.

I have a friend who works in parlours, and she tells me that she has a couple of set routines to entertain the men who visit, but every so often someone walks in and takes some control of the booking and makes a few changes to the usual sort of booking she has.

Role play is good for the soul and gets better the more you explore your fantasy.

Communication, respect, and someone who is clearly enjoying themselves.

I once had a client who was quiet, shy, inexperienced, awkward, and not conventionally attractive, but he was one of my favourites because he communicated well (asked what I liked, and told me what he liked, albeit in an awkward stammer and nervous eye contact), was genuinely kind and complimentary towards me (and thanked me sincerely when I complimented him as well), and made it clear that he was having a good time. When he left, he told me "You're very good at your job--all of it, not just the 'dirty work'!" I was walking on air the rest of the night. And I had a lot of orgasms with him too, mostly because he was considerate and nice, and sincerely wanted to know how to get me off. Bonus!

The fact that you're asking this question, OP, means that you're probably a great client.

Compliments, compliments, compliments, all the way. If she feels good, then she will be good for you...

The biggest secret is to relax and go with the flow. I can't speak for other ladies because we are all very different, but for me the biggest thrill was acually being able to please, so if you were having a good time then so would I.

Yes!

Even worse is the ones that lay back, hands above the head and have a "do me" attitude.

Pandora, this is one of the things that I was worried about. That eventually I would end up like what you have just described as "do me". I don't think it's going to happen though, i like to think i'm too nice :D

Also when I started researching and delving into this game the other thing that really worried me was what I call the "Cliche'" scenario - ie; The client walks in puts the money on the table, WG spreads and lays there lifeless till the job is done while the client grunts and munts. I hope that never happens, hence why I started this topic, because as gents we have to give something back. I've been posting a few months now and I'm glad to say that so far everyone on here both guys and gals have totally dispelled that "cliche" so unless I'm really unlucky I don't think it'll happen.

Communication, respect, and someone who is clearly enjoying themselves.

I once had a client who was quiet, shy, inexperienced, awkward, and not conventionally attractive, but he was one of my favourites because he communicated well (asked what I liked, and told me what he liked, albeit in an awkward stammer and nervous eye contact), was genuinely kind and complimentary towards me (and thanked me sincerely when I complimented him as well), and made it clear that he was having a good time. When he left, he told me "You're very good at your job--all of it, not just the 'dirty work'!" I was walking on air the rest of the night. And I had a lot of orgasms with him too, mostly because he was considerate and nice, and sincerely wanted to know how to get me off. Bonus!

The fact that you're asking this question, OP, means that you're probably a great client.

Elsie - As I read your post, it totally reminded me of my own experience! (Well maybe not "lots of orgasms" bit - I'm not that good), and although I've kind of decided not to kiss and tell I do like to think that I was a good client so thanks for the compliment ;)

As I mentioned I'm trying my absolute best to make any encounter memorable and even though I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, I'd like to see someone at some point and attempt to give her absolutely fantastic experience just as she has given me one.

Don't laugh but I was thinking of doing a striptease to the song "Your Body is a wonderland", I wonder if that would work :D

Pandora, this is one of the things that I was worried about. That eventually I would end up like what you have just described as "do me". I don't think it's going to happen though, i like to think i'm too nice :D

Also when I started researching and delving into this game the other thing that really worried me was what I call the "Cliche'" scenario - ie; The client walks in puts the money on the table, WG spreads and lays there lifeless till the job is done while the client grunts and munts. I hope that never happens, hence why I started this topic, because as gents we have to give something back. I've been posting a few months now and I'm glad to say that so far everyone on here both guys and gals have totally dispelled that "cliche" so unless I'm really unlucky I don't think it'll happen.

Elsie - As I read your post, it totally reminded me of my own experience! (Well maybe not "lots of orgasms" bit - I'm not that good), and although I've kind of decided not to kiss and tell I do like to think that I was a good client so thanks for the compliment ;)

As I mentioned I'm trying my absolute best to make any encounter memorable and even though I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, I'd like to see someone at some point and attempt to give her absolutely fantastic experience just as she has given me one.

Don't laugh but I was thinking of doing a striptease to the song "Your Body is a wonderland", I wonder if that would work :D

Making a girl laugh (with you, not at you!) is always a good tactic, if you ask me. :)

Fortunately the "do me"'s are few and far between and a high old time is had by all!!!

Fortunately the "do me"'s are few and far between and a high old time is had by all!!!

I find if you give, you get more back.

So I think if you go to a punt with giving the girl a good time as part of the mindset, you will get a girl who wants to give her all back.

last girl i saw called it retaliating! not sure she has quite the right word there. but she did!