markbev

Lubrication

8 posts in this topic

Always interested me, but do working girls use some lube when your the shower or as you knock on the door? Like what belle did in secrets of a call girl. Ladies can you help?

I never did, didn't need it, but I have heard girls comment on how they do it just before the guy walks in, others get their toys out and prepare that way.

I've never done it. If I need lube I will get it out while I'm with the client, but it's rarely happened and when it has it's tended to be a certain type of condom, which is quite dry.

I was told at my clinic that I should be using lube as a lot of sex can wear away the lining, but I don't see that many clients per day and not everyone wants penetration, so for now I'll only use it when needed.

I would have thought that, to a great extent, how wet the lady gets and how quickly will not only depend on her own natural desires but how attracted (in a purely professional way of course) she is to the person she is with at the time. How enticing the man finds the lady has an effect on him so surely it's similar the other way round?

When I call to see a lady I would hope to see whether lubrication is required rather than assuming. If subsequently it is necessary then that's not a problem. As far as I'm aware (please correct me if I'm wrong) not many men arrive and thrust themselves upon the lady within the first few minutes. Unless prearranged of course !!

Standard condoms used to be quite heavily lubricated until the substance concerned was found to be hazardous in some way. Now this is not the case more girls use a dab here and there. Working all day they will run out of the natural stuff

Gibbs, the vagina lubricating itseld is mostly an involuntary reaction to physical stimulation.

I believe it has been observed that even during rape or other unwanted forms of sexual contact the vagina will become lubricated. There is a theory that is to do with preventing injury and less so physical attraction.

I find condoms to be uncomfortable enough that a little extra helps. The pill can really wreak havoc on your natural lubrication, so even when I'm turned on and everything is in good working order, a little lube can just make things a lot more comfortable. I've been known to help myself out a bit when a client is in the shower on occasion, if I think I need it, but I don't think that's a bad thing. When I wasn't using condoms in my personal life, I never had to use lube, but between the pill and condoms, once in a while I just reckon a little drop will make everything nicer, for me and the client both.

Always interested me, but do working girls use some lube when your the shower or as you knock on the door? Like what belle did in secrets of a call girl. Ladies can you help?

Usually use it in front of me in my experiences, i always have my own with me in case the WG hasnt any as it avoids me getting friction burns on my cock.