trevorrobot1980

Nuru Massage Essex

19 posts in this topic

alas since the departure of maria massage services i am losing all faith in all punting issues (it was a dark day for me lol)

Is there any providers in the essex area providing NURU massage or if not know anyone who could compete with maria

just to see if anyone had any recommendations?

Maria was very good at what she did,Shame she has retired.Have you tried Angels touch in Ilford? Ive been only once and see Mandy was a nice experiance cost £70 for relaxing hour with a nice ending.Number is 07521 462415

Angels Touch looks very interesting - do they just do happy endings, or are there extras?

I think its just happy endings mate,I really enjoyed seeing mandy though.Well recommended

any news on nuru service providers

Trevorrobot 1980 - If you can extend your area into the Watford / St Albans area I can highly recommend Milas in Bushey.

Run by a Russian lady and her friends, they provide a very good experience at reasonable rates. Choices of massage and a VIP experience with extras offered. Very nice private house with various rooms, elegantly furnished with good taste.

Milas also provides massages herself and trains the new younger ladies. I believe there is a website.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trevorrobot1980" data-cid="451177" data-time="1351690621"><p>

alas since the departure of maria massage services i am losing all faith in all punting issues (it was a dark day for me lol)<br />

<br />

Is there any providers in the essex area providing NURU massage or if not know anyone who could compete with maria</p></blockquote>

Is that the Maria from Brentwood ?

I understand she is working again in the area if anyone has a contact I would like to know

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Oral" data-cid="454430" data-time="1352469115"><p>

Maria was very good at what she did,Shame she has retired.Have you tried Angels touch in Ilford? Ive been only once and see Mandy was a nice experiance cost £70 for relaxing hour with a nice ending.Number is 07521 462415</p></blockquote>

maria in the area i do not believe you!!!

Yep it's true

She is calling some of her old clients can't keep a good girl down

There is another girl in Brentwood called Emma she advertises on gumtree. Has anyone seen her ?

Emma is 07933 030522, let me know what she is like she is advertised on Gumtree

As for Maria I am trying to find it I will let you know.

When did you last see Maria

I saw Maria a few weeks ago, she is now in a relationship and officially retired

I also recently saw Victoria of Billericay, she worked for Maria as Sally, but unfortunately not at the same level by some distance and pregnant, if you like that.

not for me i need to see someone at least close to maria! you just bumped into her ?

Sounds like the cast list from West Side Story meets TOWIE !

lol i dont like towie there XunXs

Nuru suppliers usually link to those who offer it. Try the suppliers page. X