bendy

Electrocuted Cock, Yesterday!

41 posts in this topic

So, a couple of times a year I find myself in the mood for a mild dom session, and yesterday was one of those times.

I booked a session with a lady I have seen before, and while discussing what I wanted to do, she announced she had a new electro-stim machine and would I like to try it? Well, I always say I'll try anything once, so I said yes.....

Half way through the session, I am tied to the bed and she applies electrodes to the tip and base of my penis.

She switched the machine on, and it was, well.............. interesting.

The resulting sensations really were a bizarre mix of pleasure and sort-of pain. I couldn't describe them, so I won't try.

Certainly, every time she cranked up the power a notch I winced and thought "OMG I can't take this". But every time I also somehow got used to it and sort-of enjoyed it. Certainly my cock was absolutely rock hard throughout the entire experience.

Even now, I'm still not sure what to make of it. I might have to go back for another go to help me make up my mind.....

Sounds like if the power had been turned up another two notches a change of bedsheets may have been required :eek:

So, a couple of times a year I find myself in the mood for a mild dom session, and yesterday was one of those times.

I booked a session with a lady I have seen before, and while discussing what I wanted to do, she announced she had a new electro-stim machine and would I like to try it? Well, I always say I'll try anything once, so I said yes.....

Half way through the session, I am tied to the bed and she applies electrodes to the tip and base of my penis.

The resulting sensations really were a bizarre mix of pleasure and sort-of pain. I couldn't describe them, so I won't try.

Certainly, every time she cranked up the power a notch I winced and thought "OMG I can't take this". But every time I also somehow got used to it and sort-of enjoyed it. Certainly my cock was absolutely rock hard throughout the entire experience.

Even now, I'm still not sure what to make of it. I might have to go back for another go to help me make up my mind.....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Each to their own !!!!???

She switched the machine on,

If you had a premeture ejeculation, would it have been a bigger buzz!

Eachj to their own? I tell you, is a flying saucer landed in Downing Street and a five legged purple jelly fish wobbled out, some blokes would go "hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder..."

I have tried this a couple of times, in mild dom / T&T scenarios. On each occasion, I thought it was going to be better than it turned out. Always looks good on the videos. On the whole, not for me, though.

Eachj to their own? I tell you, is a flying saucer landed in Downing Street and a five legged purple jelly fish wobbled out, some blokes would go "hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder..."

Only if it dressed up as an octopus, and french kissed.

Only if it dressed up as an octopus, and french kissed.

And did anal.....

Yeah, right. Because of course, all five-legged purple jellyfish arriving from outer space and dressed as octopi can automatically be assumed to french kiss and do anal. Way to reinforce the stereotype, fella!

Yeah, right. Because of course, all five-legged purple jellyfish arriving from outer space and dressed as octopi can automatically be assumed to french kiss and do anal. Way to reinforce the stereotype, fella!

I can see the AW profiles right now:

'Sorry, no purple cridarians masquerading as cephalopods - I just dont fancy them/my boyfriend is one/their tentacles are too big............besides, the last one I saw, when i wasnt looking, robbed my fridge of all the frozen prawns and crabsticks and when I said 'oral strictly covered only' he squirted me with ink, went up my nose...............and facials arent even on my 'enjoys list' !!!'

Does this amazing sounding creature advertise on the Purple Plaice?

Hi there,

Looks like you had a good time! :)

xxx

Shocking.....absolutely shocking.....

:ph34r:

We have a lady who offers outcall appointments as a dom and its suprising how popular it is.

I havent indulged in anything other than a little heavy spanking but nevertheless found that very enjoyable there is something very appealing about completely dominated although im not sure extreme pain is my cup of tea.

I suppose it could be another way to stimulate your schlong

Never tried it myself

Have you seen the film District 9 ? I nearly pissed myself at the line "I hope you used a condom!"

Electr-cock-uted :)

Go for it mate and have a sizzling time ;)

Edited by Superego

and this was a mild dom session eh? :o

Seems that most replies have been of a jesting nature. So either I'm missing the joke or it's true, and it did happen?

I'm very interested in the new electro-stim machine and the girl that has it, tell me more!

I havent indulged in anything other than a little heavy spanking but nevertheless found that very enjoyable there is something very appealing about completely dominated although im not sure extreme pain is my cup of tea.

It can be very very very enjoyable without any pain being involved at all let alone extreme pain. The mind is very strong with regard to powerful emotions.

Man goes to see doctor. What's the problem? I've got sex on the brain. What's the problem? I want it moved downwards !!!

Seems that most replies have been of a jesting nature. So either I'm missing the joke or it's true, and it did happen?

I'm very interested in the new electro-stim machine and the girl that has it, tell me more!

Yes it's true and it did happen! And I don't think electro-stim machines are new per se, just new to her. If you search around there are a number of ladies who can offer this - I think it's reasonably common for domination sessions. For those who are interested, it was Mistress Amelia in Gloucester who wired up my dick.....

And I just stress I am not into pain, and the sensations weren't painful in the normal sense of the word. That said, I'm sure it could be if she cranked it up to 11....

As I said before, it was certainly pleasurable and stimulating enough to keep me absolutely rock hard!

Ok, i will bite.

There are various differeing machines for the range, various different items that can be attached to go with it aswell.

I assume going by your post you didnt have the probe used on you that goes down your japs eye? that in itself is a sensation used in combination with a scrotal/cock ring.

Useing up to 4 items at a time can greatly increase your pleasure, anal, cock, balls,nipples etcc... .. it can even do skin to skin.

the most excruciating pain you could get with it.. is if you dont turn it off whilst switching between toys or removing the probe ;)

I have 2 different control units so can use up to 4 items at a time. Its not for everyone. but as they say.. try anything once!! And yessss... i do know what im talking about and am quite an expert at useing my collection.

I assume going by your post you didnt have the probe used on you that goes down your japs eye?

No (he says wincing and crossing his legs). Had a lady use a urethral sound down there once - never again. It felt like I was pissing liquid fire for the next 3 days afterwards :wacko:

there is something very appealing about completely dominated although im not sure extreme pain is my cup of tea.

Real BDSM is not at all about pain but about power exchange. It can be wonderful and the electra stim experience is only just one wonderful part of it.