Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
down

Handcuffs

19 posts in this topic

is this a common thing to want?

I just would like a WG to hand cuff me to the bed and then bang me hard. Is that common?

i dont want any bondage or snm just hand cuffing and fuckin

I like to be tied to the bed.

I like being at her mercy! ;)

I like being tied to the bed i also like to be the one doing the mild domination.

Im all for a bit of soft restraints :D

Not particularly common but not that uncommon either. Hand cuffs are great because if you don't lock them then you know that you can get out of them by just releasing the safety catch.. but then you may prefer to be 'locked in' :D

Depending on the head board they can be a bit tricky to attach to the bed and aren't always that gentle on the wrists, you'll probably have 'hand cuff marks' around your wrists for a few hours after your session, worth keeping in mind!

I just would like a WG to hand cuff me to the bed and then bang me hard. Is that common?

I don't know if this is common, but I enjoy it. I have had a mixed response to my requests ( 50/50), some girls are a defo NO, others will go for it. As long as you respect their decision and laugh it off you'll be ok.

Depends on the lady you are with at the time but if you are both imaginative and like fun it can be very interesting. Particularly if both of you are prepared to wear the handcuffs (individually or both at the same time) and you might also like to see what you think of shackles round your ankles. The most important part is not the handcuffs but the attitude of the participants. If you can't or won't put in the effort it won't work. However perhaps it might be "different strokes for different folks" etc.

I have a regular lady that I visit and the other week she asked me to handcuff her and also put a cover over her eyes and proceed to have fun!!

Did we both enjoy it, a big yes down to running ice cubes all over her body and inside her and pleasuring her with her dildo

Then it was my turn to unload myself............we both had big smiles on our faces at the end of the session

I enjoy a bit of tie & tease now & then. I don't enjoy the metal cuffs, as I find them uncomfortable and leave marks so you cant wear short sleeves afterwards! Prefer soft cuffs with a velcro fastening.

I love role-play and have used and been used with them, and they do seem to have a good part to play in the sex games, they are a good item to buy if you think you will be using them more than a few times, and I can vouch for a nice soft pair of cuffs, then its certainly well worth the purchase, just make sure you have a spare set of keys...I would suggest you buy two pairs as I think that they can be put to much more use, and you know that the keys will fit both sets of cuffs.

It's pretty common, in my experience! Giving up control is a really liberating thing. It'd probably be good for more of us to be able to have the experience.

I find that metal cuffs give more opportunity for harm or marks, and can be difficult to operate, so I keep some silky straps made just for the purpose handy. Less chance of leaving marks, and easier to undo gracefully once the moment has finished (or in a hurry if the tie-ee decides it's not for him after all). The process of being tied with something rope-like can be just as sexy, I think, as the metal of handcuffs. When I was choosing my bed, I made sure to get one with a slatted headboard, just for opportunities like these! The first gent to be tied to my bed got quite a kick out of being the one inaugurating it. :D

The soft cuff ones are definitely better. But you don't have to be handcuffed to the headboard. Full marks to Elise for forward planning and the other ladies that I've met with the sane attitude. Fore-thought and fore-play. Excellent combination. Make sure the rope is the correct texture and girth !!!!!

Not sure about any of this funny stuff. Handcuffs? Where is the enjoyment?

Having both topped and bottomed in D/s contexts, I can tell you that these things are all about power. You'd be surprised how thrilling and actually therapeutic it can be to relinquish power to someone else, or to have someone trust you enough to give up their control of a situation. Plus, it's just really hot to think of someone desiring you so much that they'd tie you up and just take their pleasure from you!

If power play doesn't do it for you, then that's that, but I'd say that most people find themselves turned on in some way by either being submissive or dominant. As a "switch" (someone who enjoys being both dominant and submissive in turn), I feel lucky, lucky, lucky! Most of the sex I have doesn't have such an overt power dynamic, but it's a nice treat every so often.

Until you've tried it, you will never know, will you?????????

You have to be careful with them though. I had a guy that used to love them but would always get carried away and end up with blue wrists, we changed over to silk ties, that didn't work he still bruised, stockings were a great favorite, used to love tying my guys up with them.

Don't knock it till you've tried it, mate

Don't knock it till you've tried it, mate

You and I are definitely on the same wavelength Paul. Though I don't know whether it's wise for everyone else to realise that.

its role play meaning its not real so you can find enjoyment in the fantasy

Having both topped and bottomed in D/s contexts, I can tell you that these things are all about power. You'd be surprised how thrilling and actually therapeutic it can be to relinquish power to someone else, or to have someone trust you enough to give up their control of a situation. Plus, it's just really hot to think of someone desiring you so much that they'd tie you up and just take their pleasure from you!

If power play doesn't do it for you, then that's that, but I'd say that most people find themselves turned on in some way by either being submissive or dominant. As a "switch" (someone who enjoys being both dominant and submissive in turn), I feel lucky, lucky, lucky! Most of the sex I have doesn't have such an overt power dynamic, but it's a nice treat every so often.

I know it's generally accepted that young ladies are more grown up than young men but do you really expect us to believe that you're from the mid-west?

I've no idea how longyou have been indulging in these practices but, without wishing to offend or be patronising to anyone, that's a very astute post for a 26 year old.

A few weeks ago I was fortunate to meet a lady who enjoys roleplay etc as much as me. She's very good at it. Not everyone who advertises this service can say the same. We are meeting again this sunday when she will be the dominant party in a scenario written by me. We therefore both know (roughly) what's going to happen. Prior to this she will be on the receiving end. She has no idea what I have in mind for her (except for the blindfold) and I take it as a great compliment that after only a couple of hours in my company she is prepared to trust me to that extent.

Apart from any other benefits from the session you have to enjoy it and have FUN !!!