Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutinyonthecounty

My Punting Day

22 posts in this topic

Just wanted to take a moment to share with you my fantastic punting day yesterday - started off the day with a relatively early morning punt at 9.30 with a Rumanian girl in Nottingham - I'd give that about a 5/10. Then lunchtime punted at a parlour with a new girl not seem before - really stunning girl and was up for some fun - a 9/10. Rounded off the day with one of my regulars in Sheffield - 8/10.

Just managed to get back in time to pick my boy up from after school club and check my work emails. Missus gets home late and tells me she fancies some naughty fun. Just about managed it but felt pretty jaded.

Funny thing was I woke up yesterday morning not planning any off this - it just kinda happened. Has this happened to anyone else ?

Just wanted to take a moment to share with you my fantastic punting day yesterday - started off the day with a relatively early morning punt at 9.30 with a Rumanian girl in Nottingham - I'd give that about a 5/10. Then lunchtime punted at a parlour with a new girl not seem before - really stunning girl and was up for some fun - a 9/10. Rounded off the day with one of my regulars in Sheffield - 8/10.

Just managed to get back in time to pick my boy up from after school club and check my work emails. Missus gets home late and tells me she fancies some naughty fun. Just about managed it but felt pretty jaded.

Funny thing was I woke up yesterday morning not planning any off this - it just kinda happened. Has this happened to anyone else ?

Fuck me - busy day spent driving and shagging then. I admire your dedication to the cause.

Fuck me - busy day spent driving and shagging then. I admire your dedication to the cause.

Indeed - the travelling can be a pain, but at least I know there is a defo shag at the end of it. Downside is I've got to catch up with a whole load of work related stuff today, given that yesterday was mainly spent progressing and organising punting logistics !!

Well done, and keeping the other half happy is no easy trick, so again well done you, but if you had such a great time, why not share a few of the details you have for the other girls who seemed to make you so happy, at least lets have something to read about your escapades, and if they earned the right for a good report, then its a way of thanking them.

Well done, and keeping the other half happy is no easy trick, so again well done you, but if you had such a great time, why not share a few of the details you have for the other girls who seemed to make you so happy, at least lets have something to read about your escapades, and if they earned the right for a good report, then its a way of thanking them.

Good point - will crack on with that this week.

One stands in amazement of such sexual abilities!

One stands in amazement of such sexual abilities!

At my age I have to sit down to wonder at such things.

i had one of those days too a while ago. i may have posted about it, i cant remember now

3 punts in 1 day

1 in leics ( not very good 5/10)

1 in loughbrough ( think her name was sky) fit as fuck but there was still something missing

so went to directors lodge in mansfield and had ruby ( very nice end to the day )

i didnt want to waste the blue pill i had taken lol

and i think i only popped out to buy a satellite box that i won off ebay :)

i had one of those days too a while ago. i may have posted about it, i cant remember now

3 punts in 1 day

1 in leics ( not very good 5/10)

1 in loughbrough ( think her name was sky) fit as fuck but there was still something missing

so went to directors lodge in mansfield and had ruby ( very nice end to the day )

i didnt want to waste the blue pill i had taken lol

Top fella - my second was at Directors Lodge in Mansfield. Saw a new girl called Addrianna (?) - very fit body and very dirty too.

Welcome to the binge punting club, mutinyonthecounty. You're among friends.

Always good to read of a punter going on a binge. Yes i have binged many times, nowadays it would be a 4 hour party and an hours 121 maximum but have done 8 hours partying and two 1 hour 121s and three 121s in a day a number of times. I wont know till i wake up whether i fancy a punt but will always have some recommendations or done some research on the WG recently unless i feel like an out and out punt.

Could you message me details of that Romanian girl in Nottingham? I would be very interested in seeing a EE chick ;) Why 5/10?

Genuinely LOL :D

Now we know you're fantacising. :)

Well done to the OP :-)

In London I am finding that I need to pre-plan my day pretty extensively especially if I am looking to try someone new - now needing have a plan F - last Friday (for N & NW London):

Plan A (Enfield) - N/A nanny had called in sick

Plan B (Harrow) - Didn't pick up or ever reply

Plan C (Wembley) - Only doing outcalls

Plan D (Edgware) - Didn't pick up or ever reply

Plan E (Paddington) - Didn't pick up or ever reply

Couldn't be a*sed with the traffic to then hit my regulars South Ken, Fulham & Chelsea :-(

Just go to a parlour and see who is available....

its always good for a plan C.

This was my 'find a new gem of an Indie' night but still good feedback

Have I seen 3 different WG's in one day and then gone home to the wife for some more fun? No.

I did once see two different WG's in one day. It wasn't planned, it's just that I had a lunchtime meet with a lady which was fine enough, but come evening time I wasn't satisfied and still wanted more fun so went to see a young lady I had wanted to see for some time. I can't ever imagine seeing 3 separate ladies though, let alone more.

Well done to the OP :-)

In London I am finding that I need to pre-plan my day pretty extensively especially if I am looking to try someone new - now needing have a plan F - last Friday (for N & NW London):

Plan A (Enfield) - N/A nanny had called in sick

Plan B (Harrow) - Didn't pick up or ever reply

Plan C (Wembley) - Only doing outcalls

Plan D (Edgware) - Didn't pick up or ever reply

Plan E (Paddington) - Didn't pick up or ever reply

Couldn't be a*sed with the traffic to then hit my regulars South Ken, Fulham & Chelsea :-(

That is brilliant my friend - are you a Project Manager in real life perchance ? Have you got PRINCE Practictioner ? If not, I have to admire you contingency planning !! Top notch !!

Just go to a parlour and see who is available....

its always good for a plan C.

That's usually my plan C too.