Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
forestlad2009

So After A Year And A Half Of Being Punt Free, The Urge Is Back!

13 posts in this topic

its so strange, ive not even thought about punting for ages.probably because im always at work but i seem to have that "itch " again and the oportunity has arose of 3 hours away from "prying eyes"

so booked in for an hour with mia-sensualstar in mk

i must say im really looking forward to it.

i have been stung on the other site before with fake field reports, but i must say these read like a dream

although i cant find any on here about her ( ill leave one when i get home )

fingers crossed for a great day

its so strange, ive not even thought about punting for ages.probably because im always at work but i seem to have that "itch " again and the oportunity has arose of 3 hours away from "prying eyes"

i have been stung on the other site before with fake field reports, but i must say these read like a dream

Good luck my friend !! Hope it turns out awesome !!

BTW is that Forest as in Nottingham ?

I'm Stags through and through.

Good luck, I hope your day goes well.

After a year and a half, the itch must need a bloody big scratch, good luck mate and I hope you get the good ol feeling again.

Good luck. Just one question, how did you manage to go a year and a half? More willpower than me, sir

a year and a half, partly through being skint and partly through nearly being caught last time :)

best to leave it a while until a good clean opportunity arises( with a good excuse)

it must be at shades of seduction, but its not at their prices

according to the other site its only £75 for the hour which is a lot cheaper that the parlour price

I just started punting again after a two year break and it feels great loving it as I'm sure you will too.

I too took a 3 months break after feeling a bit jaded. But the urge is back with a vengeance it seems, I have had two 2 hours punt this week and 2 hours duo arranged for tomorrow!

Edited by mythian

had 2 punts on friday

first was with mia. absofuckinglutely out of this world. the best punt i ever had

the second was with michelle at annabells, a big disappointment with a 30 min punt only lasting 10 mins

field reports submitted, although i think i messed up with the times for the second punt on the field report, i was half an hour out i think,

guys, dont miss out on mia, her breast massage is worth every penny and at £75 for an hour too!!!

the second was with michelle at annabells, a big disappointment with a 30 min punt only lasting 10 mins

field reports submitted, although i think i messed up with the times for the second punt on the field report, i was half an hour out i think,

Really? Sorry to hear that. What happened? Was it just the time shortening?

I thought she was great when I saw her last week. I only booked 45 but got all of it and had 2 rounds. Gorgous, enthusastic, maybe not as bubbly as some of my favourite girl but she was relatively new.

I was actually thinking of revisiting her today after my plan A (Lauren) got moved to HoD this morning but didnt in the end.

Edited by Overworked

she just felt very distant as if something was on her mind

everything was rushed, i felt as if she wanted me out very quick

ended up cummin very quickly ( in all fairness, i probably couldnt have lasted much longer inside her

she was very pretty though, and probably on another day would be great

but £60 for 10 mins was a bit much , but i could have done with 10 mins more foreplay

it was 2 min owo, on with the rubber, and on top, then asked to sit on face, which she did ( for 30 secs )

then asked to take her from behind

wham bam, out the door

Edited by forestlad2009

she just felt very distant as if something was on her mind

everything was rushed, i felt as if she wanted me out very quick

ended up cummin very quickly ( in all fairness, i probably couldnt have lasted much longer inside her

she was very pretty though, and probably on another day would be great

but £60 for 10 mins was a bit much , but i could have done with 10 mins more foreplay

it was 2 min owo, on with the rubber, and on top, then asked to sit on face, which she did ( for 30 secs )

then asked to take her from behind

wham bam, out the door

My advice is to be more assertive and insist on the time you paid for and was agreed with the SP. Your the one paying so its for you to ask for the services that turn you on assuming they are on offer of course. Mind you if a WG hurries me i lose all interest as she hasnt the attitude i require which is at least the act of being friendly and enthusiastic.