Badgerandy

Bareback Reviews - Would it put you off..........

85 posts in this topic

This is a review of a girl who offers free bareback and reading between the lines it was provided on this occassion. The reviewer has written numerous reports and I was wondering if anybody else would feel uncomfortable visiting one of these girls with the knowledge that one of their customers "probably" practices unprotected sex with working girls.

Perhaps you need your glasses.

In any event, if someone having the knowldge that a WG offers BB and decides to visit her, surely he is comfortable with the situation. So what is the question?

Where does it state?

I think what he was getting at was that the guy mentioned no extras and probably this bit, 'she managed a wondeful OWO that almost became a CIM but I turned into a doggie.' No mention of putting a condom on etc, but certainly no conclusive proof.

I think what he was getting at was that the guy mentioned no extras and probably this bit, 'she managed a wondeful OWO that almost became a CIM but I turned into a doggie.' No mention of putting a condom on etc, but certainly no conclusive proof.

...and no mention of not putting on a Condom either,

Ths would terrify me. Bareback sex with someone who offers bareback to lots of other people, why would you even think about it?

This is a review of a girl who offers free bareback and reading between the lines it was provided on this occassion. The reviewer has written numerous reports and I was wondering if anybody else would feel uncomfortable visiting one of these girls with the knowledge that one of their customers "probably" practices unprotected sex with working girls.
Sorry guys, this is the review - she advertises on A****k

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=93569

Really? I have read the lines, and the in between bits, 3 times and I am at a loss to see where BB was mentioned, however I suppose a suspicious mind could say that because the "wondeful OWO that almost became a CIM" and "but I turned into a doggie" did not have an intervening "I donned a raincoat", that it implies BB, a trifle tenuous IMHO but no matter, what is more important is that it appears, as written, that just as he was approaching the moment of CIM he turned into a doggie, food for thought there.

Really? I have read the lines, and the in between bits, 3 times and I am at a loss to see where BB was mentioned, however I suppose a suspicious mind could say that because the "wondeful OWO that almost became a CIM" and "but I turned into a doggie" did not have an intervening "I donned a raincoat", that it implies BB, a trifle tenuous IMHO but no matter, what is more important is that it appears, as written, that just as he was approaching the moment of CIM he turned into a doggie, food for thought there.

I've heard of this happening, usually very close to a full moon. Apparently the RSPCA are aware of this phenomenon and are very understanding.

;)

Can someone explain something to me. ???

Why should I be concerned about a girl offering bareback if I always wear a condom. ????????

Why should I be concerned about a girl offering bareback if I always wear a condom. ????????

Its your choice.

Personally, I dont really want to see a girl who'd want to put her health at risk. If she doesnt care for her own health then shes certainly not going to care about mine. I also dont want to give a girl reverse oral if shes does done BB with someone just before. ;)

I've heard of this happening, usually very close to a full moon. Apparently the RSPCA are aware of this phenomenon and are very understanding.

;)

If he was considering using the tradesman's entrance, would he turn into a Poodle?

Thats a very good point, My problem is that a post has been made which could damage her business simply because the OP thinks he read something between the lines by reading an FR by somebody else? A posters lack writing skills should not be used to condem a WG's business.

Thats a very good point, My problem is that a post has been made which could damage her business simply because the OP thinks he read something between the lines by reading an FR by somebody else? A posters lack writing skills should not be used to condem a WG's business.

Just done a little bit of research (yes, sad I know). ;)

Found a girl on Adultw0rk from Golders Green who goes under the name of "miss eva" -------------- no proof that it is the same girl, in a court of law it would be deemed as circumstantial evidence but on her profile it clearly states that bareback is on offer.

Where does it state anything about BB in this report?

No BB is not mentioned in the FR. But what I think he means is that on A*******K she is listed as Miss Eva offering BB- its the same girl - same telephone number.

Found a girl on Adultw0rk from Golders Green who goes under the name of "miss eva" -------------- no proof that it is the same girl, in a court of law it would be deemed as circumstantial evidence but on her profile it clearly states that bareback is on offer.

...and if its not the girl and the only evidence is a PN FR that does not mention BB at all, what next? appoint a BBfinder general?

If an FR clearly states that BB took place then it a clear warning to everyone.

I also dont want to give a girl reverse oral if shes does done BB with someone just before. ;)

That made me smile, I remember some time ago saying that I like to be first punter of the day for the same reason ---------- and it was pointed out to me that she could well have shagged her pimp/boyfriend an hour earlier.:D

Add me to your research staff Jim.

The phone number on "miss eva's" profile is the same given on the FR mentioned above. Fairly conclusive I think that she at least offers BB, even if the jury is still out on whether or not kingofthelic indulged.

And yes, knowing a girl offers BB, puts her on my "no see" list straight away. For all sorts of reasons.

Because, as with many safety precautions, using a condom shifts the probabilities a long way in your favour but doesn't give 100% protection - see [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2622864/?tool=pubmed]

If she doesn't use one with everyone then there is a greater chance that she has some infection and -allowing the less than 100% effectiveness- a greater (though probably still small) chance that you'll catch it too.

...and if its not the girl

I did point out that it was "circumstantial" evidence --------- however this is not a court of law it is a punting forum. ;):rolleyes:

I wonder how many "Eva's" are working in Golders Green. :D

Add me to your research staff Jim.

The phone number on "miss eva's" profile is the same given on the FR mentioned above. Fairly conclusive I think that she at least offers BB, even if the jury is still out on whether or not kingofthelic indulged.

And yes, knowing a girl offers BB, puts her on my "no see" list straight away. For all sorts of reasons.

Far from conclusive, the FR does not mention it, the other site has history in including all sorts of claimed services just to get traffic, the fact is that the OP used PN to bring to our attention via an FR that did not included any referance to BB at all.

If we are to protect ourselves from those who offer BB we need facts not hearsay or reading between the lines.

I Agree - the girl is more than likely having bareback with her partner/pimp either way. I bet we have all been with a WG who does bareback with someone special in their personal life.

I don't think that FR is conclusive at all. I'd say he just didn't mention the appliance of the condom as maybe it's something that goes without saying?

On the subject of bareback, I know in my head that it's wrong but on a punt one time, the girl I was with didn't offer bareback, but she took the condom off after riding me and started asking if I had been tested at the clinic etc. I explained I'd never had bareback sex so never seen the need to go to the clinic. At this point, I thought she might've been angling at bareback and I must admit, I was definitely prepared to do it. It's amazing how cloudy your head can get when you're so horny.

Far from conclusive, the FR does not mention it, the other site has history in including all sorts of claimed services just to get traffic, the fact is that the OP used PN to bring to our attention via an FR that did not included any referance to BB at all.

If we are to protect ourselves from those who offer BB we need facts not hearsay or reading between the lines.

We'll just have to agree to differ on that then.

I accept that there is no evidence in the PFR about BB. I never said there was. However, the Awank profile (which might be a distasteful, misleading come-on) definitely has the girl who is the subject of the PFR advertising BB as a free extra service. It's enough to put me off from visiting the girl in the PFR is all I am saying.

Others of course will be interested for exactly the same reason that I am not ;).

For fucks sake.

I actually visited that establishment based on that field report. It is run by a 'Miss Eva', who has the AWank page saying 'free bareback' and offering bareback in 'enjoyed services'. I did NOT see the page before I visited her..if I did, I definitely would not have gone.

2 girls were offered, one was clearly fresh over and spoke no English, and young. Before me and the girl began, i asked miss eva if 'everything was included', and she said "what's everything? you get owo, kissing", and that was that.

at no point did I have sex unprotected with this girl, but when it came to sex she gave me the condom to put on each time rather than herself, not good. she never offered me BB at any point, but i get the sense that a vile, despicable man could have easily coerced the girl in question into BB without much of an argument.

this was the girl i had oral with a 2 day old cut in my mouth ;) . I'm just hoping the 'BB' is just a ploy to draw in customers..if it isn't, then Miss Eva deserves to go to hell, the disgusting bitch.

Why does AWank even allow BB listings?